Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Drugs For All Kinds Of Diseases; How To Boost The Immune System - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drugs For All Kinds Of Diseases; How To Boost The Immune System (213 Views)

How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing / Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drugs For All Kinds Of Diseases; How To Boost The Immune System by captainUzoJoe(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2020
Have you wondered why Japanese people hardly fall sick? Even in this pandemic, Japan are one of the lowest hit countries and this is attributed to the fact that they understand the workings of herbs and traditional medicaments.
I just want to share with you some health hacks for most infections.Just click this link to see how you can boost your immune system against any disease even Covid-19 itself.
Re: Drugs For All Kinds Of Diseases; How To Boost The Immune System by captainUzoJoe(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Covid-19 isn't an exemption in this case
captainUzoJoe:
Have you wondered why Japanese people hardly fall sick? Even in this pandemic, Japan are one of the lowest hit countries and this is attributed to the fact that they understand the workings of herbs and traditional medicaments.
I just want to share with you some health hacks for most infections.Just click this link to see how you can boost your immune system against any disease even Covid-19 itself.

(1) (Reply)

Zippered Waterproof Mattress Cover / FACTCHECK: COVID19: Is It Safe To Be In An Aircraft Without Physical Distancing? / Re2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.