Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju (1318 Views)

How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere / Irele And Ose LGA In Ondo Should Be Ceded To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by PIMPAR: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2020
BrutalLafamilia:
Youngman you dont talk to me rudely or I ignore you, we are not mates.
Keep quiet. How did you come to conclusion you are older than the person you chatting with?
This has been Una trait

1 Like

Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by PIMPAR: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Call CIA and FBI. Lalas and oam4j have stopped to play to Una emotions and propaganda
Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by adekolaelect(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

It's going north because of the greed of yorubas
use your sense don't blame other for you failures .Yoruba built political bridges in both APC and PDP but infested yours on how to dish out more insult and sabotage to wherever or whoever you feel that not share what Believed. You can't take insult and sabotages to get what you want from anybody except Fraudsters and Arm rubbers.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by PIMPAR: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2020
adekolaelect:
use your sense don't blame other for you failures .Yoruba built political bridges in both APC and PDP but infested yours on how to dish out more insult and sabotage to wherever or whoever you feel that not share what Believed. You can't take insult and sabotages to get what you want from anybody except Fraudsters and Arm rubbers.
Ignore them . They always want to reap where they do not sow
Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by plessis: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:
[s]Someone should drum it into the thick skulls of pdp and her supporters that that "Igbo must be president" prevarication isn't selling to anyone with hindsight.

We all know the plot- a plot for APC to cede power to pdp on a silver platter.

Why cant these idiots simply say something as simple as PDP must cede their party's ticket to an igbo man? Would the heavens collapse if they do? cheesy[/s]

Foolish talk.

Ogbonnaya onu and rochas both have stakes in APC.
Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by ODI444(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2020
saintokwuluora:
The campaign for Orji Uzor Kalu has begun. They want to prop him up against Tinubu, divide the APC South and take the party's ticket. For PDP, it's either Atiku or Tambuwal, so the game plan is that the presidency is going to the North again.

PDP ticket is SE to lose. Take it to the bank.
Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by omenka(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2020
plessis:

Foolish talk.

Ogbonnaya onu and rochas both have stakes in APC.
Yeah, and alaigbo have no stake in pdp, that's why they're insistent on APC's ticket, yeah?

Una go wait tire. grin
Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by Dedetwo(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2020
Anything short of actualization of Republic of Igbo Land, I shall not support. If all these hate peddlers decide to give the presidency of the shithole called Nigeria to my mother, I shall kick against it. The only thing that will massage my patriotic decorum is actualization of Republic of Igbo Land. Nigeria does not exist in my profound patriotism.
Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by JAMO84: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
proeast:

Stop uttering garbage!
No foreign tribe makes money in Igboland? Honestly, lack of exposure has really messed you guys up real bad. FYI, there are lots of other tribes including foreign nationals all over the East making money. A Yoruba man lives in my compound. This man has been living there even before I moved in. According to him, he has lived in Owerri for over ten years and executes government contracts. This man is wealthy! Come to Douglas road here in Owerri and see hundreds of Northerners that have lived in Owerri for decades, many of them were born here and they speak Igbo fluently. I have a Togolese friend who is a building contractor and he often tells me that Igbos like giving him contracts because they trust him.

When I was living in Aba as a kid in the 90's, there was a certain Alhaji Labral who lived in my street. Dude was rich and drove fleet of cars. It was during the reprisal riots against killing of Igbos in Kaduna that made him to flee because lots of Northerners were killed and he got Intel early enough to escape.

Anyone who is in Owerri and listens to radio would know of a Yoruba man called Akintola AC. Dude is quite popular in auto mechanic and you should know that someone who runs daily radio advert is cashing out seriously. Again, if there is any phobia against Yorubas as you all always claim, will he be bearing Akintola AC as his business name?

Remain in your little village and be saying rubbish while the few of your brothers who are smart enough to compete in the East are cashing out seriously.

The question you should rather ask is, how many of you can withstand competition in business?

How many of you can pay higher rents?

How many of you are adventurous?
The fact that you have to list a few to prove your point shows that you have lost this argument. If non Igbo goes to SE easily and make money, everyone would know, a few people here and there who risked it cannot change the reality that your region is clannish and not accommodating

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by PIMPAR: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
ODI444:

PDP ticket is SE to lose. Take it to the bank.
You are right. One can't be slavery with a political party over 21 yrs now and gets nothing from it
East deserves PDP presidential ticket. But for APC to zone their ticket to SE, in 2023,that should not be expected
Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by Yebosola(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

It's going north because of the greed of yorubas

Silly talk, how? Tinubu who is your nightmare daily has never voice it of interested in Presidency yet, y don't u put your 1st eleven forward in both parties instead of ranting up and down. It's your prerogative to re-Atikulate, nobody is gonna call you greedy over it.
Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by Yebosola(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:
Yeah, and alaigbo have no stake in pdp, that's why they're insistent on APC's ticket, yeah?

Una go wait tire. grin

Gbam!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by Yebosola(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
adekolaelect:

Let them b, their continuous unrinating in the well they will drink will become their Achilles heel.
Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by proeast(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
JAMO84:
The fact that you have to list a few to prove your point shows that you have lost this argument. If non Igbo goes to SE easily and make money, everyone would know, a few people here and there who risked it cannot change the reality that your region is clannish and not accommodating

Lol, so you expect me to be listing all the foriegners in Owerri or in the East for you, does that even make sense?

The whole stretch of Mbaise road towards Douglas road have been taken over by Northerners selling all manner of things like cloths, footwear and other goods. I mean a busy road and despite the fact that they have been warned severally to relocate to other designated areas yet no one has molested them.

Douglas road is always crowded with Hausas doing all manner of business no one disturbs them. They are so free to the extent of blocking one lane of the road on Fridays during their prayers and no one disturbs them. Most menial jobs are now given to the Northerners because they accept low wages. There are thousands of Yoruba girls roaming our streets and selling poisonous substances they call agbo and despite how dangerous that concoction they sell is, no one disturbs them. There are thousands of Yoruba men roaming our streets with pet bottles selling dangerous root-like substances, yet no one disturbs them. There are many others doing tailoring, mechanic as well as menial jobs yet no one worries them.

Some of you even make ridiculous and dumb assertions that Igbos don't sell lands to others. Lack of exposure and years of listening to your parents lies about Igbos or the East is what has messed up your mindset. To worsen it, you guys are not adventurous and that is why you can see grown men who have not stepped out of their immediate neighborhood or villages since they were born.

I can bet you that Igbos are far more accommodating than you yorubas because I have spent some time in the West too and I know how you guys view everything through tribal prism. However, you can believe whatever you want to believe if it helps you to sleep at night but it can't change facts.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Yebosola:

Silly talk, how? Tinubu who is your nightmare daily has never voice it of interested in Presidency yet, y don't u put your 1st eleven forward in both parties instead of ranting up and down. It's your prerogative to re-Atikulate, nobody is gonna call you greedy over it.
Orji kalu has been presented he is working towards it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Dehlia Umunna, Harvard Law School’s First Nigerian Professor / Why Buhari Should Continue To 3rd Term For Our Good. / Buhari Not Stingy, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency -adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.