Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together (29031 Views)

Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle / Olu Falae: Why Honest, Decent People Can’t Become President Of Nigeria / Photos From Olu Falae's 80th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by Kindledlight(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
Only the agbero in Lagos will dwarf that of the other states of the federation.

Did u say LAGOS? The 5th biggest economy in Africa.So what do you expect?

Moreover,who even told you that it’s only yorubas that are doing agbero in Lagos.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by gudugudumeje: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
So that Falae and co-conspirator selfish generation may continue their lootings...is why Yoruba must remain in bankrupt Nigeria... Falae and IBB destroyed the cocoa industry and other commodities industries btw.1986 and 1990. What a shameless man! Omo ale Yoruba!!

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by Jonathan39: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oooh... I forgot, Indians also do agbero in Lagos grin
Kindledlight:

Did u say LAGOS? The 5th biggest economy in Africa.So what do you expect?

Moreover,who even told you that it’s only yorubas that are doing agbero in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by LaboPolitics: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
nokatakata:

cheesy cheesy
Na the c of o be this? cheesy

E pain am enter him akpu head. I hear say na your papa get 3rd mainland bridge cheesy Tinubu seized it from your father after biafra.ud war cheesy grin

You don lose talkie...na why you dey use repetition, tautology and fake smileys like typical ewedu buffons wey I dey flog bulala. grin

You bin think say I be anyhow atutupoyoyo JJC wey you fit bully online. E shock you no be small abi? grin

Next time when you see my username and comment. Fear go grip you. grin

You don learn today. Oya go chop shiit like bingo wey you be. I'm through with you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by steppin: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
captainamiedi1:

sorry Mr im not a yoruba. im from niger delta region. i have live in osun state, lagos state, kano state for years. i'm currently in awka for 9 months now and i kwn excatly what i'm saying.
Yeah, right.
Kukuma say you're in Onitsha.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by nokatakata: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
LaboPolitics:

You don lose talkie...na why you dey use repetition, tautology and fake smileys like typical ewedu buffons wey I dey flog bulala. grin

You bin think say I be anyhow atutupoyoyo JJC wey you fit bully online. E shock you no be small. grin

Next time when you see my username and comment. Fear go grip you. grin

You don learn today. Oya go chop shiit like bingo wey you be. I'm through with you. grin

Show us the c of o... biafra.ud pig. All una properties na ontop NL una dey own am. Ewu wan claim waec building. Anuofia! The smiley dey pain your akpu head...ndo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by flames01: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
You have zero knowledge of history young man

Ok old man, kindly share your 100% knowledge of history here.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by flames01: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
No property was given back to Igbos and it was £20 and not £20000. Get that into your skull. The old man is decieving himself

You are wrong. Many Igbos who were landlords in southwest before the civil war had their properties released to them when they came back after the war. If your grandfathers are not bias against rhe Yorubas, they will own up to that fact.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by flames01: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Lets start from the kindness during the civil war.

The we analyze the nigeria of today the yorubas fought to keep.

The Igbo tribe is a very selfish tribe. I will explain why I said that.

When ironsi was C in C, after a bloody coup that murdered many northerners, Ojukwu did not say a word against it.

The moment the northerners retaliated 6 months later, that was when Ojukwu started whipping up Sentiment and calling for division.

That is the behaviour of a selfish, hypocritical, gullible person.

The decision of Ojukwu to break away was out of selfish interest and hypocrisy. No right thinking tribe would join such a campaign.

His plan to overrun Lagos was not because he wanted to help the yorubas to break away from Nigeria. He only wanted to capture Lagos since it was the then FCT so that he can rule from there.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by CODEIN: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
Foolishness of highest order and degree. Do you want to attribute the intelligence of Igbos to schooling in southwest? What happened to your people in South West, even in your region we will still do better than you. Naturally we are competitive in nature
Im not of any teibes in Nigeria codeine taker, but I live there long enough to know you all. You yeebos are not intelligent, you’re opportunist sucking the best out of fuckedup Zoogeria eg deliberate importation of fake products and sell at the price of original after flooding the market with it to make guge profit, you cant be allowed to that in a sane country but you do it here and your people call it smartness and industrious business savvy. Sit down and think about that for two hours lives of people you have affected with fake medicines you import and original product your people keep faking here. I dont hate Igbos because they would do better if nigeria is a better country. Nigeria encourage corruption in every aspect of human service and production of goods and services, oya reply

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by lilfresh96(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
very true
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by loopman: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
[s]From pre colonial era to abiola era, they shy away from fighting for Thier right. Kwara state is a case study[/s]

Which “right” Ibos fought for? Don’t mention civil war, you were pummeled
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by Dedetwo(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
EastGold:

Crude oil in the east grin grin grin

I talk am, una no go school

What do you think prompted Britain to urge the rest of Nigerians to precipitate a war of attrition on eastern region?
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

When ironsi was C in C, after a bloody coup that murdered many northerners, Ojukwu did not say a word against it.

The moment the northerners retaliated 6 months later, that was when Ojukwu started whipping up Sentiment and calling for division.

The decision of Ojukwu to break away was out of selfish interest and hypocrisy. No right thinking tribe would join such a campaign.

His plan to overrun Lagos was not because he wanted to help the yorubas to break away from Nigeria. He only wanted to capture Lagos since it was the then FCT so that he can rule from there.

I really don't need to join issues with someone with half information or someone with tribal sentiment.

My only advice is please enjoy your nigeria.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by flames01: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I really don't need to join issues with someone with half information or someone with tribal sentiment.

My only advice is please enjoy your nigeria.

If biafran soldiers were really interested in helping the yorubas why did they rape, Rob and murder people when they invaded the Midwest, bearing in mind that the Midwest was even neutral before Igbos at the Asaba end of the Niger bridge opened the bridge gate for the biafran soldiers from across the bridge?

What I'm telling you is the truth.

Ojukwu kept quiet when the coup benefited his preferred coup plotter, but he started making noise when things were not benefiting him anymore. Ojukwu was a clear cut hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

If biafran soldiers were really interested in helping the yorubas why did they rape, Rob and murder people when they invaded the Midwest, bearing in mind that the Midwest was even neutral before Igbos at the Asaba end of the Niger bridge opened the bridge gate for the biafran soldiers from across the bridge?

Ojukwu kept quiet when the coup benefited his preferred coup plotter, but he started making noise when things were not benefiting him anymore. Ojukwu was a clear cut hypocrite

No need talking about who foiled the coup.

I repeat, enjoy your nigeria your father and uncles fought for.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by greenguy: 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
A curse you mean?

Who one Nigeria help?
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by flames01: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

No need talking about who foiled the coup.

I repeat, enjoy your nigeria your father and uncles fought for.

Lolz. But the foiled coup was the genesis of everything. You guys don't want to talk about it because it exposes the hypocrisy of the Igbo tribe. You only started shouting secession when the coup was not working for you anymore, but you kept quiet when it was working in your favour to the detriment of other tribes.

You know what I'm saying is the truth.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by BabaRamota1980: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Absolutely! Baba Falae is correct. Take Yoruba out and Nigeria scatter.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by ogbuefi677(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

Either you are an ignorant fool or you are a muslim currently engaged in your usual Islamic taqiya lies.
The remote and immediate cause of the war was d killing of Igbo civilians all over d north and South West after d 2nd coup which threw up Gowon as head of state.
This went on for more than 4 months without anybody doing anything about it until Igbos were forced to run back home.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by flames01: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Either you are an ignorant fool or you are a muslim currently engaged in your usual Islamic taqiya lies.
The remote and immediate cause of the war was d killing of Igbo civilians all over d north and South West after d 2nd coup which threw up Gowon as head of state.
This went on for more than 4 months without anybody doing anything about it until Igbos were forced to run back home.

Lolz.

One thing is common between the sensless Igbos and dumb yorubas on this platform. Both of you allow stupid tribalism to make you blind.

Because I am not praising your tribe, you are already calling me a Muslim. You are not different from Yoruba idiots like so-called heavensent01, who believes that anyone not praising the Yoruba tribe is automatically an Igbo.

Why are you guys this dumb? Are there no Muslims in igboland? Are there no yorubas who are opposing Tinubu?

For your information, Igbos also murdered Hausa Fulani people in January 1966. So, the murder of Igbos 6 months later was a reprisal attack. They only avenged what you guys did to them.

When you murdered Hausa Fulani leaders in January 1966, the thing was Sweeting you because you were in charge.

But when they repaid you for your evil 6 months later, you started shouting secession.

You guys are bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by horendox: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chukapage:
don't worry before leaving soka we'll use Igbo properties as collateral to collect huge loans from YORUBA banks like GTB... grin
And you think they will give it to you ? Keep day dreaming thinking Yoruba are so dumb
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by leokid866: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

Boss....please stop coming after these people they are ignorant to the truth always.....I have raised this same point in many different trends without getting an answer.....as it stands we are the enemy of their progress and I have accepted that position because as they say the child that curses his father will surely be cursed by his own child....so I just sit and wait and watch the future unfold.....I assure you after 2023 they will still be shouting.....we are still waiting for them to carry out the threat of leaving Lagos enmasse should pdp lose in 2015.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by Malawian(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Why lock up the rebuttal thread and direct us to this trashy wishfulness of a supposed Yoruba Centrifugal property?

For a people well renowned and identified by their Inordinate consumption of oil, there can't possibly be a better description of the term "anathema"

Oil and glue are the direct opposites of each other practically. Oil serves to prevent things sticking together unlike a glue.

Oil can never be glue.

..... Otunba Malawian 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by AfroBeatDiary: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Glue werey wo?
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by luluman: 12:15am On Jul 15, 2020
EastGold:
While our IPOB brothers from the East are trying to break Nigeria at all cost.

Same people will come tomorrow and say 2023, Presidency must come to our zone or nothing.

Walahi, only God knows how they reason
Bros, do they even reason at all? Some heads are just big loads not used for reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by luluman: 12:17am On Jul 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Delusion of grandeur
As usual, without manners.
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by luluman: 12:18am On Jul 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Have you given anybody as little as a free cup of water in your life?
And have for once IN YOUR LIFE said thank you to anybody?
Re: Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together by luluman: 12:20am On Jul 15, 2020
APCNig:
Looters, the hammer that is nailing Nigerians together. Useless old fool. Has he returned the
100 million that the old fool collected from Goatluck Jonathan to help rig 2015 election?
How does that prove wrong the fact that Yorubad still hold Nigeria together? OLODO

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Police Arrests Aregbesola's Aid Over Girlfriends Murder- Punch / Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos / LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.