Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! (565 Views)

How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment / SAD; Birthday wishes turns into RIP for a young make up artist / Fox News Reacts To HUSHPUPPI'S Arrest By Interpol [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2020
Born July 14, 1982, is a Nigerian instagrammer known for affluence, opulence and ostentatiousness through his Instagram (Hushpuppi) and Snapchat (Hushpuppi5) posts.

His Instagram profile has over 2.5 million followers, making it one of the most followed accounts on Instagram.

Learn more

Re: Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by EngineerBode: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2020
Stop being stupld. Hushpuppi birthday is october. You are trying to promote your useless site with fake news

Here is Hushpuppi Nigerian passport

1 Like

Re: Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by donbachi(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2020
Him get luck no be Naija prison him dey...na beans wey no done, him for put knife cut as birthday cake..
Re: Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by donbachi(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:
Stop being stupld. Hushpuppi birthday is october
Stop insulting the op..hushpuppi is a multi beings..its not expected of him to have one date if birth.
Re: Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:
Stop being stupld. Hushpuppi birthday is october

Very bold comment. BUT, there's a citation to the claims, DO YOU HAVE A COUNTER REFERENCES from a reliable secondary source? If you do, go to the article talk page and state your claims and editors would engage with you for edits.

However, like Wikipedia, Wikiafripedia is an encyclopedia. Which began to augment the knowledge holds by the former, when editors of the former started rejecting/deleting many articles from third-war regions like ours for failing their notability guidelines. But the free afripedia thought they're mistaken as always for many articles that originated NOT in the US, UK or China.

Thus, Wikiafripedia is more likely to cover more topics from third-world countries than the former.

Cheers

PS.
Example of locally notable works deleted from Wikipedia include:

Re: Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Now, someone have done the needful.

No wonder they say, Wikiafripedia is a work in progress...

I suggest a takedown of all the social shares especially the one on @Wikiafripedia Facebook page with >30k likes

This is why contributions to Wikiafripedia by everyone matters.

Re: Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
GhostderGeist I was banned
Re: Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
xule20:
GhostderGeist I was banned

Wow, spambot I guess?

You saw my mention?
Re: Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 23, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Wow, spambot I guess?

You saw my mention?
Yea spambot. I did
Re: Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2020
xule20:

Yea spambot. I did

Ok. We go dey expect your reaction when you back, do let me know if you familiar with that end.

How long the ban to last?
Re: Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Ok. We go dey expect your reaction when you back, do let me know if you familiar with that end.

How long the ban to last?
Sure,am in seaside estate

Re: Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 23, 2020
xule20:

Sure,am in seaside estate

Oh, lol, sure you know there then, it's your backyard. I'm at Unity Estate, Cooperative.

10:05am your ban expires, see you then on the thread. Safe night man!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja Today / How Do I Report An Account I Transfered Fund To Knowingly, But Was Scammed? / Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.