Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Wishing A Happy/sad Birthday To Hushpuppi? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wishing A Happy/sad Birthday To Hushpuppi? (607 Views)

Lockdown:a Sad Birthday Boy Got Surprise Visit From Police(video) / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Pays Homage To Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wishing A Happy/sad Birthday To Hushpuppi? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSHPUPPI!

Born July 14, 1982, is a Nigerian instagrammer known for affluence, opulence and ostentatiousness through his Instagram (Hushpuppi) and Snapchat (Hushpuppi5) posts.

His Instagram profile has over 2.5 million followers, making it one of the most followed accounts on Instagram.

Learn more

Re: Wishing A Happy/sad Birthday To Hushpuppi? by EngineerBode: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2020
Wikiafripedia:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSHPUPPI!

Born July 14, 1982, is a Nigerian instagrammer known for affluence, opulence and ostentatiousness through his Instagram (Hushpuppi) and Snapchat (Hushpuppi5) posts.

His Instagram profile has over 2.5 million followers, making it one of the most followed accounts on Instagram.

Learn more

Stop being stupld. Hushpuppi birthday is october. You are trying to promote your useless site with fake news

Here is Hushpuppi Nigerian passport.

Re: Wishing A Happy/sad Birthday To Hushpuppi? by Openbusiness3: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2020
grin This post above is funny. If you're not funny, don't post below me abeg ಠ_ಠ
Re: Wishing A Happy/sad Birthday To Hushpuppi? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2020
Lol .. how do u do this Ur thing self grin grin
Openbusiness3:
grin This post above is funny. If you're not funny, don't post below me abeg [/b]ಠ_ಠ[b]
Re: Wishing A Happy/sad Birthday To Hushpuppi? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:

Stop being stupld. Hushpuppi birthday is october. You are trying to promote your useless site with fake news

Here is Hushpuppi Nigerian passport.

EngineerBode:
Stop being stupld. Hushpuppi birthday is october

Very bold comment. BUT, there's a citation to the claims, DO YOU HAVE A COUNTER REFERENCES from a reliable secondary source? If you do, go to the article talk page and state your claims and editors would engage with you for edits.

However, like Wikipedia, Wikiafripedia is an encyclopedia. Which began to augment the knowledge holds by the former, when editors of the former started rejecting/deleting many articles from third-war regions like ours for failing their notability guidelines. But the free afripedia thought they're mistaken as always for many articles that originated NOT in the US, UK or China.

Thus, Wikiafripedia is more likely to cover more topics from third-world countries than the former.

Cheers

PS.
Example of locally notable works deleted from Wikipedia include:

Re: Wishing A Happy/sad Birthday To Hushpuppi? by Openbusiness3: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol .. how do u do this Ur thing self grin grin
depends on your phone na. Am using iPhone 35 Pro Max 7G grin.... Ipk , serious note, I use Android, just check d keyboard under emoji, it's there
Re: Wishing A Happy/sad Birthday To Hushpuppi? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2020
Lol.. ok thanks..(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ(・o・)╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭ಠ‿ಠ, lol... cheesy cheesy.all these is just to tell u, I don get am grin cheesy cheesy, thanks anyways grin
Openbusiness3:
depends on your phone na. Am using iPhone 35 Pro Max 7G grin.... Ipk , serious note, I use Android, just check d keyboard under emoji, it's there
Re: Wishing A Happy/sad Birthday To Hushpuppi? by Openbusiness3: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol.. ok thanks..(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ(・o・)╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭ಠ‿ಠ, lol... cheesy cheesy.all these is just to tell u, I don get am grin cheesy cheesy, thanks anyways grin
No b tank u ah go chop. ur bill na N3m

1 Like

Re: Wishing A Happy/sad Birthday To Hushpuppi? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Someone have done the needful.

No wonder they say, Wikiafripedia is a work in progress...

I suggest a takedown of all the social shares especially the one on @Wikiafripedia Facebook page with >30k likes

This is why contributions to Wikiafripedia by everyone matters.

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Pains After Discovering The Guy She's Been Snubbing Is Now A Celeb / Meet The Parent Of Young Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos + Video) / I Won’t Take Rubbish From Any Nonsense Mother-in-law — Mide Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.