Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside (3372 Views)

Non-removable Battery Is A Big Problem For Phones / Budget Of N85k........iphone 7 OR Samsung s8..............(Urgent PLssS SS) / Pls Is Anyone Using Vivo Y23l? I'm Having Issue With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by HolyTitus(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iceking1:
Good morning house I'm currently having a big problem with my redmi note 9S which I caused with my hands :

I was going home from work yesterday and I saw an aboki man fixing screen guard for a man, he has a tools which contain some liquid chemicals and a drier and hand gloves etc, so I stopped and decided to have mine done, after he was done with the man's own he did mine, and tested it with a drill which I confirmed that it worked. Few hours later I was operating my phone and found out that it is no longer responding to touch effectively, i can't type with my phone anymore, sometimes it's not responding and sometimes another letter I din't pressed would appear, i also found out that my phone is operating itself, I'm really so confused right now. I'm currently typing with a friend's phone right now, please house is there anyone who has had this type of experience before how did you solved it, is it possible for me to remove the Nana screen guard. Please help me I'm so sad right now fully regret doing this.
if you're in Akure, kindly visit OT communications at Oja oba. you'll get it sorted without any hitch

1 Like

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by andelawhite: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Shebi they said Redmi users don't complain? what is this one now? shitty phone
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Jemerson: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
andelawhite:

What an idiat? Did you even bother to read?
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by jamesope04(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
andelawhite:
What was his complaint actually? That the phone is bad or what?

Be a good mentor to your kids. Cultivate the habit of good reading

6 Likes

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by andelawhite: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
if only you knew how to read, your kids would be proud of you.
jamesope04:
What was his complaint actually? That the phone is bad or what?

Be a good mentor to your kids. Cultivate the habit of good reading
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by andelawhite: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
As demented as you are, I'm sure what you can't read nor understand. Millipede
Jemerson:

What an idiat? Did you even bother to read?
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Jacku: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Use YouTube to find solutions or you visit Xiaomi office.
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by jamesope04(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
andelawhite:
if only you knew how to read, your kids would be proud of you.
Your problem is actually not how to read. It's apparent you can't read to understand and it's a shame. Be a good model to those kids. Cultivate a good reading habit

3 Likes

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Aboki dey do phone. You carry new phone give am. Naso you use your money buy wahala. Which kain naivety be this. Normal screen guard no pass 1k.
May God help you undecided
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by maxjax(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
just go keep the phone make e collect dust....after one year the nano liquid screen guard go expire
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Jemerson: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
andelawhite:
As demented as you are, I'm sure what you can't read nor understand. Millipede

Femented zygote. Swerve!
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Iceking1(m): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Chii59:
Aboki dey do phone. You carry new phone give am. Naso you use your money buy wahala. Which kain naivety be this. Normal screen guard no pass 1k.
May God help you undecided

I have normal screen guard on the phone already, i bought it 1800, but it was removed by the aboki because he can't fix the liquid screen guard on it, anyways the issue have resolved long ago but it later came back again. But gone again.
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Satan66(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2020
Iceking1:

I have normal screen guard on the phone already, i bought it 1800, but it was removed by the aboki because he can't fix the liquid screen guard on it, anyways the issue have resolved long ago but it later came back again. But gone again.
Oga truth be told you're not a smart person at all.

You saw an uneducated aboki fixing a strange chemical and you mumuishly went to give him your phone to drill!!!!?
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Mustiboy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Satan66:

Oga truth be told you're not a smart person at all.

You saw an uneducated aboki fixing a strange chemical and you mumuishly went to give him your phone to drill!!!!?
grin grin
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by gogeekish(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
andelawhite:
Epic! I know you are currently ashamed of your own post after reading it again grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by andelawhite: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
wasted sperm. A condom would have prevented this accident that came inform of you.
Jemerson:

Femented zygote. Swerve!
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Jemerson: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
andelawhite:
wasted sperm. A condom would have presented this accident that came inform of you.

You managed to subscribe today. Use it wisely
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by kennyflames(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jemerson:

You managed to subscribe today. Use it wisely

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bypass Google Account Lock Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine (SM-J737P) / NO FACE ID Iphone 11 Pro Max 64g / Chat With Blackberry Phones Using Nokia Or Any Other Device!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.