Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Help!!! Investment Idea Urgently Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help!!! Investment Idea Urgently Needed. (524 Views)

2023 Smart Business/investment Idea!!! / A Good Investment Idea Needed Please / Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Investment Idea Urgently Needed. by Dagger79(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Hi guys, please i need your suggestion on what to invest on with my little savings, before i lose it to taxes and inflation. i have money saved up in the tune of 75-100k and i really want to invest in something. Any ideas or suggestion is accepted. Thanks
Re: Help!!! Investment Idea Urgently Needed. by Flobiotech(f): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Us
Re: Help!!! Investment Idea Urgently Needed. by Peterpan222(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Dagger79:
Hi guys, please i need your suggestion on what to invest on with my little savings, before i lose it to taxes and inflation. i have money saved up in the tune of 75-100k and i really want to invest in something. Any ideas or suggestion is accepted. Thanks

With ₦53200, you'd be earning ₦2660 every 10 days or with ₦106,400 to be earning ₦5320 every 10days just by 5mins placing of trade on Sairui/Chy Ecommerce business. Your choice�
Re: Help!!! Investment Idea Urgently Needed. by ChristeloCo: 2:40am On Jul 16, 2020
On this forum, i have heard quite a lot of nairalanders ask what they can do to earn more income and grow their capital base.

Opportunities dont just come knocking on your door, you need to get out and make it happen. I present a legit company in Nigeria making fortunes both for individual investors and companies. Here on nairaland and in diaspora, if you are keen on making 35% - 50% interest on your saved up capital from 100k and above within 30 working days, then you have landed on the right investment opportunity.

Also, do you want to get a clean tokunbo ride but dont have the full money or finance to get that dream car? we can make it happen! Get that dream ride within 1 month, even if you have just 300k. (Car purchase - 6 months payment plan)

Acquiring the right information is the key to practically transform your life. For more details, do not hesistate to drop your contacts.
Re: Help!!! Investment Idea Urgently Needed. by MrHighSea: 3:05am On Jul 16, 2020
ChristeloCo:
On this forum, i have heard quite a lot of nairalanders ask what they can do to earn more income and grow their capital base.

Opportunities dont just come knocking on your door, you need to get out and make it happen. I present a legit company in Nigeria making fortunes both for individual investors and companies. Here on nairaland and in diaspora, if you are keen on making 35% - 50% interest on your saved up capital from 100k and above within 30 working days, then you have landed on the right investment opportunity.

Also, do you want to get a clean tokunbo ride but dont have the full money or finance to get that dream car? we can make it happen! Get that dream ride within 1 month, even if you have just 300k. (Car purchase - 6 months payment plan)

Ibs trade Investment is the place to go for special investment deals and offers i just narrated above. Do not hesistate to contact me

Share everything here or stop disturbing us. Don't wait till we ask HOW?
Re: Help!!! Investment Idea Urgently Needed. by ChristeloCo: 3:11am On Jul 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Earn 20% Of Your Initial Capital In A Month / Fast Loan From Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank / Gdax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.