Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,372 members, 7,958,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Marketing Strategies You Need In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Marketing Strategies You Need In 2020 (200 Views)

Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Marketing Strategies You Need In 2020 by Starregal: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hello everyone. welcome to today's episode of #growyourbusiness. Today, I will be teaching you the marketing strategies you need In 2020.

As an entrepreneur, you need to market your products to people you know, people you don't know, people far and near.

Marketing to people you don't Know can be really tasking and demanding. Sometimes, it can be discouraging. this can only happen if and only if you do not have good marketing strategies. Good marketing strategies will not only give you customers, it will give you returning customers and sales.

To achieve this, I will list some marketing strategies you need to grow your business and turn your market to sales.

1) have target customers: although you need everyone to buy your products but you need just specific people to reach out to. If you think reaching out to everyone will bring you sales, you are seriously lying to yourself. It will only slow your sales down.

For instance, you are selling lingeries, your target customers should be ladies and more specifically youth. This will make you reach out to more of them. If you want to equally reach out to men, old people and teenagers, though they might buy from but only few of them. Know that this has only made you reduce your chances of reaching out to reliable customers.

2) unique marketing story: your advertisement should be unique. Not what everybody uses or what someone has used before. Find a story that is unique to your brand.

3) use viral trends: this actually works alot. Each time you contribute to viral trends, always talk about your brand at the end of your contribution, add your website and social media links as well. Out of 100 that saw your post, at Least 30 will click on your links. Don't forget to use viral hashtags as well.

4) call them: call your customers regularly. When you call your customers regularly, you will always be on their minds. If you can't call, have a chat with them on Facebook or Whatsapp. Make the conversation interesting.

5) make use of brand stickers: don't forget to create stickers for your brand. People might throw away flyers but it is rare to see people throw away stickers. Paste your stickers on people's cars, doors, laptop etc. Please do it with their consent.

With this five strategies, I can assure you that your business will step up.

Thanks for reading, please follow my Instagram account here @regal_mart. Click this link to follow me on Instagram for more update
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1izekqy80atft&utm_content=1d5z3lq

Marketing to people you don't Know can be really tasking and demanding. Sometimes, it can be discouraging. this can only happen if and only if you do not have good marketing strategies. Good marketing strategies will not only give you customers, it will give you returning customers and sales.

To achieve this, I will list some marketing strategies you need to grow your business and turn your market to sales.

1) have target customers: although you need everyone to buy your products but you need just specific people to reach out to. If you think reaching out to everyone will bring you sales, you are seriously lying to yourself. It will only slow your sales down.

For instance, you are selling lingeries, your target customers should be ladies and more specifically youth. This will make you reach out to more of them. If you want to equally reach out to men, old people and teenagers, though they might buy from but only few of them. Know that this has only made you reduce your chances of reaching out to reliable customers.

2) unique marketing story: your advertisement should be unique. Not what everybody uses or what someone has used before. Find a story that is unique to your brand.

3) use viral trends: this actually works alot. Each time you contribute to viral trends, always talk about your brand at the end of your contribution, add your website and social media links as well. Out of 100 that saw your post, at Least 30 will click on your links. Don't forget to use viral hashtags as well.

4) call them: call your customers regularly. When you call your customers regularly, you will always be on their minds. If you can't call, have a chat with them on Facebook or Whatsapp. Make the conversation interesting.

5) make use of brand stickers: don't forget to create stickers for your brand. People might throw away flyers but it is rare to see people throw away stickers. Paste your stickers on people's cars, doors, laptop etc. Please do it with their consent.

With this five strategies, I can assure you that your business will step up.

Thanks for reading, please follow my Instagram account here @regal_mart. Click this link to follow me on Instagram for more update
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1izekqy80atft&utm_content=1d5z3lq
Re: The Marketing Strategies You Need In 2020 by AdamRichell: 1:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Really good and helpful. I like these suggestions, thank you
Re: The Marketing Strategies You Need In 2020 by scottmichael197: 1:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Marketing is the most profitable business today, in my opinion. I've noticed how much the market has risen, especially in cryptocurrency and other extensive company stocks. This is actually very good because the skills of experienced marketers will come in handy in the future. Many people can get this experience by working as copywriters or promoting websites/social networks online. Get Free Trial is a necessary part of such ways as it helps to do your work much faster with even more efficiency. It's been proven by my own experience

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Money Hidden In List Building, See Where It Is / Fortune Global Bags ISO 9001:2015 Certification / My Work(hustle), My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.