Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing (5991 Views)

Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP / eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
silvoice:

This is how AMS advert work: when a potential buyer of your book clicks on your ad, you pay Amazon a certain amount somewhere between. $0.02 to $0.35 per click, depending on what you choosed

You can decide that your ad should show either in the search results, or on the product listing of a similar book.
Using the search results, you're banking on the right keyword you have choosing and your quality content to convince buyers.
But using the product listing of similar book you're hoping to convince buyers of that book that yours has better content.
In either case your book content plays an important role otherwise buyers will click on your ad, Amazon takes their money from your credit card, after scanning your book, most of them will not buy. Now you're at a loss rather than gain
As many people that clicks but don't buy your book because it was not well prepared, you are losing money.
So don't think that if you're not making sales, paid advert will solve the problem.
Just as I questioned proponents of "keyword against content " I usually tell my clients who doubted the visibility of their book to offer free book instead, and see if people Will not read it.
so think before you invest in ads
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2020
we're still receiving and delivering your orders as quick as possible, with our improved staff strength . Contact us now
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2020
silvoice:
we're still receiving and delivering your orders as quick as possible, with our improved staff strength . Contact us now
0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4. whatsapp
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
let's keep hope alive by doing our best.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Blaksheep: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
I'll like buy an amazon account with already published ebooks. Upto 2 years old. Quote me if u have.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Blaksheep:
I'll like buy an amazon account with already published ebooks. Upto 2 years old. Quote me if u have.
let's talk on whatsapp .0 8..0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2020
Unbelievable! creative writing has never been this competitive. I'm thinking that a time will come when almost anything you write will appear plagiarized because it seems that as you are writing on any topic now hundreds of people are also writing on it.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
if you are not making a lot of sales in kindle platform, don't bother adding Payoneer yet as your payment method . so that her service charge will not eat up the little little royalty entering the account before you reach threshold for withdrawal
just leave your cash with Amazon Kindle by selecting payment by check. until you make enough money.
j
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2020
is there anything best sellers do that others do not know? Major characteristics of those best selling books are rich content, profesionals in their niche, well-designed books, and a little marketing. This is just my thought, base on personal findings
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
silvoice:
is there anything best sellers do that others do not know? Major characteristics of those best selling books are rich content, profesionals in their niche, well-designed books, and a little marketing. This is just my thought, base on personal findings
it is all about creating useful, compelling and valuable content that is aimed at solving specific issue, in such a way that readers will gladly promote it with five � star.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2020
silvoice:
for book design: interior and cover design. formatting and conversion to eBook, we also help create your kdp account if possible, and publish on your behalf. whatsapp or call. 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
For those not sure of the royalty option to choose
Amazon updated it pricing page August 2020
The major difference between 70% and 35% is that 70% will make your book more expensive. Is best for books or authors that are already selling fast
Not for newbies that are still trying to establish their presence.

Just my opinion though
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2020
silvoice:
For those not sure of the royalty option to choose
Amazon updated it pricing page August 2020
The major difference between 70% and 35% is that 70% will make your book more expensive. Is best for books or authors that are already selling fast
Not for newbies that are still trying to establish their presence.

Just my opinion though
what's your view
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
the competition in eBook sales is getting tougher daily
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2020
For those who are still struggling to understand this keyword ranking thing after you have written a good book, here is what Amazon says about Keywords to avoid:
"Information covered elsewhere in your book's metadata (title, contributors, etc.)
Subjective claims about quality (e.g. "best novel ever"
Time-sensitive statements ("new," "on sale," "available now"
Information common to most items in the category ("book"
Spelling errors
Variants of spacing, punctuation, capitalization, and pluralization ("80GB" and "80 GB," "computer" and "computers", etc.). Exception: Words translated in more than one way (e.g. "Mao Zedong" or "Mao Tse-tung," "Hanukkah" or "Chanukah"
Anything misrepresentative like the name of an author not associated with your book. This kind of information can create a confusing customer experience. Kindle Direct Publishing has a zero tolerance policy for metadata that is meant to advertise, promote, or mislead"
I will update more, later
(
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
silvoice:
For those who are still struggling to understand this keyword ranking thing after you have written a good book, here is what Amazon says about Keywords to avoid:
"Information covered elsewhere in your book's metadata (title, contributors, etc.)
Subjective claims about quality (e.g. "best novel ever"
Time-sensitive statements ("new," "on sale," "available now"
Information common to most items in the category ("book"
Spelling errors
Variants of spacing, punctuation, capitalization, and pluralization ("80GB" and "80 GB," "computer" and "computers", etc.). Exception: Words translated in more than one way (e.g. "Mao Zedong" or "Mao Tse-tung," "Hanukkah" or "Chanukah"
Anything misrepresentative like the name of an author not associated with your book. This kind of information can create a confusing customer experience. Kindle Direct Publishing has a zero tolerance policy for metadata that is meant to advertise, promote, or mislead"
I will update more, later
(

more on how to get your keyword right Amazon says:
1. "Quotation marks in search terms. Single words work better than phrases, and specific words work better than general ones. If you enter "complex suspenseful whodunit," only people who type all of those words will find your book. For better results, enter this: complex suspenseful whodunit. Customers can search for any of those words and find your book
2. Amazon program names like as "Kindle Unlimited" or "KDP Select"
should be avoided

"Note: This list is not exhaustive. All keywords must comply with our Terms and Conditions. " it stated.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
more tips on keywords: " Your keywords can capture useful, relevant information that won't fit in your title and description (setting, character, plot, theme, etc.)
You can change keywords and descriptions as often as you like
if your book is available in different formats (physical, audio), keep your keywords and description consistent across formats
on Amazon, use the menu on the left to brainstorm keyword ideas. For example in the Romance category, you can refine search results in the menu on the left by "Romantic Heroes" such as vikings or doctors. If your book is a viking romance, consider using "Vikings" as a keyword."
(
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2020
let's hear your questions and suggestions
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
still on Amazon suggestion on choosing the right keyword, it says consider :
"Setting (Colonial America)

Character types (single dad, veteran)

Character roles (strong female lead)

Plot themes (coming of age, forgiveness)

Story tone (dystopian, feel-good)"

This is very helpful for fiction writers
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Meedon: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
silvoice:
still on Amazon suggestion on choosing the right keyword, it says consider :
"Setting (Colonial America)

Character types (single dad, veteran)

Character roles (strong female lead)

Plot themes (coming of age, forgiveness)

Story tone (dystopian, feel-good)"

This is very helpful for fiction writers

Bro. Have you withdraw with payooner to your local bank before?
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Meedon:

Bro. Have you withdraw with payooner to your local bank before?
yes that was sometimes last year. my payoneer account has issues currently.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Meedon: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
silvoice:
yes that was sometimes last year. my payoneer account has issues currently.

This is my first withdrawal from payooner and they have credited my local account, it is now up to two weeks now.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Meedon:

This is my first withdrawal from payooner and they have credited my local account, it is now up to two weeks now.
which bank is that?
you can send payoneer a mail about that. is not supposed to be more than 5 working days
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Meedon:

did you say credited or not credited?
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
again @meedon did you receive the confirmation email. of Transfer of fund?
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Meedon:

base on what you posted on another thread,it seems you have already contacted payoneer on this.
if so you need to allow them roll back and rectify the error. base on my little knowledge it takes some time though. payoneer is very poor and uncaring, that's why I advice people not to add them as payment method yet until they have enough fund and has done everything right to be able to withdraw
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Meedon: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
silvoice:
base on what you posted on another thread,it seems you have already contacted payoneer on this.
if so you need to allow them roll back and rectify the error. base on my little knowledge it takes some time though. payoneer is very poor and uncaring, that's why I advice people not to add them as payment method yet until they have enough fund and has done everything right to be able to withdraw

Can you recommenr other reliable payment option?
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Meedon: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
silvoice:
again @meedon did you receive the confirmation email. of Transfer of fund?

Yes. That is why I'm worried.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Meedon: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
silvoice:
did you say credited or not credited?
As in the thing no land for my local bank account.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Meedon: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
silvoice:
which bank is that?
you can send payoneer a mail about that. is not supposed to be more than 5 working days

FCMB.

I have sent them a mail, I waited for three days and their reply was that I should wait because of their agents being busy and it is getting to two days now - no reply.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Meedon:

Can you recommenr other reliable payment option?
I do understand your pain, I have been there before. but unfortunately as a Nigerian, publishing on kdp, payoneer is still the only direct deposit option for us
so in my account I choose payment by check. after I had issue with payoneer.

now my cash is just idle with kdp, I know that the will not run away with it.
AFTER a year I will create a new payoneer account and withdraw my cash.

but for your own, I don't know What exactly happened but I believe you will still get your money or have it reverted back to your payoneer account
it may take time though
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Meedon: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2020
I hope so, let me screen the approved transaction and show you.

silvoice:
I do understand your pain, I have been there before. but unfortunately as a Nigerian, publishing on kdp, payoneer is still the only direct deposit option for us
so in my account I choose payment by check. after I had issue with payoneer.

now my cash is just idle with kdp, I know that the will not run away with it.
AFTER a year I will create a new payoneer account and withdraw my cash.

but for your own, I don't know What exactly happened but I believe you will still get your money or have it reverted back to your payoneer account
it may take though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crocs / Hire LED Mega Screen For Event In Nigeria - 08034291442 / 3 Months Professional Barbing Training @ Radiance Natural Beauty Care, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.