Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing (5988 Views)

Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP / eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2021
You are welcome
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2021
Allow me to edit, format/Convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, cookbooks, Self help in all niche, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token.
I will also design book cover and format to Kindle paperback specification
For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com or call
whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2021
Say what you need and consider it done
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2021
Your file need to be formatted to Amazon kindle standard. For paperback Print and the e ebook
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2021
Are you having difficulty publishing on Amazon kindle? Talk to us about your need
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Editing and proofreading, also available
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Happy holiday to al, we are here to serve
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Talk to us
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Welcome
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Talk to us
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by jimkramar: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
silvoice:
Talk to us

Hello Sir,

Payoneer has been sending me emails for the past 6 months to verify my account. They rejected my NIN slip I uploaded. Apart from Drivers license and Int'l passport, is there any other form of ID card that is acceptable by Payoneer?

Secondly will my account have any issues if I fail to heed to their ID card verification?
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
jimkramar:

Hello Sir,

Payoneer has been sending me emails for the past 6 months to verify my account. They rejected my NIN slip I uploaded. Apart from Drivers license and Int'l passport, is there any other form of ID card that is acceptable by Payoneer?

Secondly will my account have any issues if I fail to heed to their ID card verification?
well I have not tried NIN slip on payoneer, I still don't know why they would reject it.

However, you can try voter's card or recognized government ID like University ID card, Police, custom etc.
Since they already have your NIN slip in there Data Base, if both names and addresses correspond. They are likely to approve your account.

Payoneer have changed a lot, you might not be able to withdraw money again without verification.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2021
We're still receiving and delivering quality services
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Top rated and very engaged; but we have increased our staff strength to meet you needs, contact us now
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Join the publishing Crew this holiday period
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2022
We are accepting new requests, talk to us now
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Let's talk about your books
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Happy new year to esteemed clients and all those instrumental to our growing success
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2023
Services available
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
We are open for more jobs
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Still serving
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Service available
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2023
Still serving

1 Like

Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Service available
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
Still serving
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
I'm interested and available
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2023
Still serving
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2023
Let's hear from you
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2023
Still serving
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2023
Service available
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2023
Our services can only get better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where To Buy Original Bee Honey In Lagos State: 08139458588 / Crocs / Hire LED Mega Screen For Event In Nigeria - 08034291442

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.