Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing (5990 Views)

Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP / eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Meedon: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2020
An amount was paid into my account yesterday and I did not give anyone my account number - so I'm suspecting payooner, it seems like they paid the money to my account yesterday (Friday).

After receiving payment, will payooner send any email message confirming the transaction? I'm asking this question because they did not send me any message.

Waiting for your reply sir.

Cc: silvoice

Eliok

Ambitiouschap
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Meedon:
An amount was paid into my account yesterday and I did not give anyone my account number - so I'm suspecting payooner, it seems like they paid the money to my account yesterday (Friday).

After receiving payment, will payooner send any email message confirming the transaction? I'm asking this question because they did not send me any message.

Eliok

Ambitiouschap

no! I can't rememberexactly now but I don't think they will send you another mail . it might even be your Bank network that delayed the payment
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Meedon:

Eliok

Ambitiouschap
anyway congrats for collecting your cash
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
silvoice:
file conversion, document proofreading, eBook formatting, book cover designs and general page layout and editorial services available. Give us a call or whatsapp the number on this thread
Whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Meedon: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
silvoice:

no! I can't rememberexactly now but I don't think they will send you another mail . it might even be your Bank network that delayed the payment

Yes, I think so.

Thanks for your time.

Looking forward to do business with you regarding - proofreading.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Meedon:

Yes, I think so.
Thanks for your time.

Looking forward to do business with you regarding - proofreading.
you are welcome
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2020
we're still accepting orders
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2020
silvoice:
we're still accepting orders
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2020
still on what Amazon says about back-end keywords
Best practices , it says

"Combine keywords in the most logical order. Customers search for "military science fiction" but probably not for "fiction science military"Use up to seven keywords or short phrases. Keep an eye on the character limit in the text field before publishing, search using keywords you’re considering on Amazon. If you get irrelevant or unsatisfying results, make some changes. When searching, look at the suggestions that appear in the "Search" field drop down think like a reader. Imagine how you'd search if you were a customer"
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2020
let's keep the flag flying
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
in case you are not sure of the royalty option to choose in your kdp books, btw 35% and 70%-Amazon says :
" To qualify for the 70 percent royalty option, books must satisfy the following set of requirements:

– The author or publisher-supplied list price must be between $2.99 and $9.99.
– The list price must be at least 20 percent below the lowest list price for the physical book.
– The title is made available for sale in all geographies for which the author or publisher has rights.
– The title will be included in a broad set of features in the Kindle Store, such as text-to-speech. This list of features will grow over time as Amazon continues to add more functionality to Kindle and the Kindle Store."

..more...
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
we're still available for your e-book publishing
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2020
silvoice:
Whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
we're still accepting orders Call or whatsapp now
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2020
eBook conversion and formatting available
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
silvoice:
if you really want to succeed publishing in amazon kindle platform you need to know how to make sales, but first, you must choose a good topic;
design a good book cover, know how to choose a good keyword to rank, with a
n experienced person to guide you through that's why I'm here to help
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
happy another promising year of of more successful delivery
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Danielbobosky(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Hi, I need the service of an interior ebook designer and cover design. Are you available? Send me a message
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2021
Danielbobosky:
Hi, I need the service of an interior ebook designer and cover design. Are you available? Send me a message on whatsapp

I have sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2021
silvoice:
Two major things are certain here
1 . Ms word doc remains the best format to upload books for kindle but the problem is knowing the basic rules of ebook formatting eg some people will write 5000k words and would format the book up to 100 and more page. This is very wrong and aesthetically create unnecessary white space distortion, etc and KDP will see it as error and will automatically fix it. Meaning your formating will change
2. Formatting for kindle is slightly different from formatting for other ebook platforms like Draft 2 Digital etc
You need not bother yourself about the term epub files, is somewhat complicated than just an ebook file
The key is knowing how to use the various tools in ms words to format an ebook file.
But in case you’re still confused, I can do that for you for a fee. No matter your content: pictures, tables, illustrations, etc
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2021
well, anyone who told you that you're not making sales on amazon because you used your real name, tell them that somebody said that they're wrong. with this screenshot. content remains the key because book readers are intellectuals

Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
silvoice:
for book design: interior and cover design. formatting and conversion to eBook, we also help create your kdp account if possible, and publish on your behalf. whatsapp or call. 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
you can talk to me now about that job, and get it done as soon as possible
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2021
book editing and proofreading, eBook formatting and conversion, cover page design and formatting especially for Amazon Kindle platform.
everything you need to know: let me know about it,
you will get your job done as soon as possible
call or whatsapp . 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
tell us your experiences, lets see how we can improve your ebook
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
talk to us now and get your job done
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
call or Whatsapp, talk to us now
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2021
silvoice:
is there anything best sellers do that others do not know? Major characteristics of those best selling books are rich content, profesionals in their niche, well-designed books, and a little marketing. This is just my thought, base on personal findings
facts
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
silvoice:
Well, like I told a fellow, publishing fictions is more complicated than you think because buyers of fiction books are pleasure seekers. if you have not build a credible reputation as an author. It's rather difficult to sell your fiction books on kdp. Just my opinion though, because I also started with fiction, before I ventured into non fiction books that either solve a problem or provide an answer to a dificult question.

That's when I started making money.
You know how you run to google to find an answer to something, and you come across a blog that provides an answer. You must read it to the last page right?
That's how book buyers also will not hesitate to buy your book if your book provides what they need.
So those who want to make money on kdp should know this.
No other magic asap
the secret that money making
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2021
silvoice:

This is how AMS advert work: when a potential buyer of your book clicks on your ad, you pay Amazon a certain amount somewhere between. $0.02 to $0.35 per click, depending on what you choosed

You can decide that your ad should show either in the search results, or on the product listing of a similar book.
Using the search results, you're banking on the right keyword you have choosing and your quality content to convince buyers.
But using the product listing of similar book you're hoping to convince buyers of that book that yours has better content.
In either case your book content plays an important role otherwise buyers will click on your ad, Amazon takes their money from your credit card, after scanning your book, most of them will not buy. Now you're at a loss rather than gain
As many people that clicks but don't buy your book because it was not well prepared, you are losing money.
So don't think that if you're not making sales, paid advert will solve the problem.
Just as I questioned proponents of "keyword against content " I usually tell my clients who doubted the visibility of their book to offer free book instead, and see if people Will not read it.
something to consider in your publishing
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
ebook document formatting, editing and proofreading, contact us now
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2021
for excellent services, send me an email. frankforlife2013@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
silvoice:
As an advocate of quality and well formated book content, I am not happy when people suggests paid ad for authors who say they are not making sales on Kindle books.
I will tell you why
majority of book buyers know what they want in any book. if you don't have it, forget it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crocs / Hire LED Mega Screen For Event In Nigeria - 08034291442 / 3 Months Professional Barbing Training @ Radiance Natural Beauty Care, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.