Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe (53975 Views)

Hassan & Hussaini Muhammad Nawad Design Cooking Stove That Uses Water, Petrol / Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Advocate500: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sorry to say ideas and innovation have no space in our today country, what sales more for us is politics and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by yommen: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
khalhokage:
So he didn't actually invent anything, I mean turbines at centuries old technology.

Are turbines generating electricity actually made in Nigeria? If supported with necessary help, this turbine can be made for direct use by homes, small space offices, canteens etc that will help save money for fuel and also reduce reliance on the never-reliable national grid supply.
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by sleekman(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
khalhokage:
So he didn't actually invent anything, I mean turbines at centuries old technology.
Abeg no mind the OP jare. Invent ni, copy ko. This is clearly Axial magnet generator. Something that's clearly all over YouTube. I can bet my left balls that what I can see in that pic will burn up after 4hrs of constant peak current. You need between a 7 and 14 gauge pure copper coil to build this sort of turbine.
Secondly, there's no gear that I can see in place.

2 Likes

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Convention107: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
realestniggah:
Another mediocrity from the black man..white people have perfected this technology more than 50 years old.. But this one want to be applauded.. He will probably get it because this is Nigeria where we are in the stone age

is it no better than blackberry naija or what is it called
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by ehinmowo: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jacobx007:

Bad belle

Not bad belle. It's not invention. Yes he was able to produce something. People should use the right word when describing things. When you invent things, you have right to obtain patency. Electricity turbine was invented in 1888.

Good job though.

3 Likes

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Psalms5522: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
NICE ONE BUT OP PLEASE NOTE THE YOUNG MAN DID NOT INVENT TURBINE HE MADE ONE. KUDOS TO HIM

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Nyenatetan(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good one OP, I pray someone comes to aid you through your future ambition or career !!!!

��������������las las las , All glory be to God and your teachers !!!
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by obama30: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Northurmate:

Cc: Northeast Reporters

https://www.facebook.com/637228206760552/posts/914095065740530/?app=fbl

This is rubbish, he invented a turbine generator that generate how many mW, Watts, KW or MW? why are they not put it in practical to see the output it's generated. what is power factor of the output. constructing of the basing alone kill the job. he even use car alternator to drive. what is torge of the turbine and torge of the car alternator use for drive. aboki cannot stop making joke of technology. they need to explain everything that make's it a turbine not just making scrab

2 Likes

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by cynhamscakes(f): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nice one young man.
Weldone.
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by obama30: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
yommen:

Are turbines generating electricity actually made in Nigeria? If supported with necessary help, this turbine can be made for direct use by homes, small space offices, canteens etc that will help save money for fuel and also reduce reliance on the never-reliable national grid supply.

If you really need fuelless generator get back to me, not this scrab

2 Likes

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by guru90: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Something is fishing...................... They have been displaying Hausa people Innovative..........................

hmmmmmm

First was car
Now, Turbine Engine that generates electricity.

Next

It gonna be Airplane

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by stevups(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pako Turbine
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Hallabee1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tyomni87:
These are the news we want to hear

1k for what, when we have application that do just the conversion ... you might want to quote me and its my job
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by officialfestus(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
cheesy
LilMissRobbie:

Nairaland bambiala

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by nnamdi640: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nice work,but turbine is outdated way of generating electricity.
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Providence2020(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Nairaland bambiala
do you have any spare change? Beautiful girl
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by ZAMANI123(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
At least he did something...this one aboki manage do,u people should be happy for him.......minister of power 2025�������
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by paix(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
martineverest:
stop celebrating mediocrity
Maybe we should celebrate idiocracy.
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Adebayoadekunle(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
No matter how old the invention, no need to say bad words against it but ask yourself what you have do to talk about.
You should also believe in yourself and do more than that.
Note that whites start from somewhere with someone before they improve their invention, you can also improve your own country invention but if not stop vomiting what is not.
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Yinksy09(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is a good one and congratulations to him. We have intelligent students in Nigeria and very innovative.
Giving him the best education would be worth it in the future.
I don’t know who this can help but I came through this a friend sent to me on WhatsApp and it is something that can help ones education especially for those that want to study abroad.
For those interested in studying abroad you can get expert advise from any of their Education Advisors and they have a full range of advice and support from experts to help in your preparation to study abroad. J actually have attached a screenshot below so you can see what I am talking about and this is the link to the post if you want to register. https://www.fcmb.com/study-abroad/?utm_campaign=2020+Thematic+Brand&utm_medium=bitly&utm_source=Website+Landing+Page#
Hope it helps someone

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Bluffly: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
The best we can do for ourselves in this country is to start copying ready made techs and improve from that point. But going to start from point zero makes us a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by ezegenigbonine: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kai walahi ABOKI AMAKA
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Even if aboki do plastic surgery like Jubril or wear mask like the current Aisha's boyfriend, aboki Na aboki grin

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by zeeprince(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
realestniggah:
Another mediocrity from the black man..white people have perfected this technology more than 50 years old.. But this one want to be applauded.. He will probably get it because this is Nigeria where we are in the stone age
coming from someone who am not sure can even repair his touchlight if it gets spoilt, am not surprised....move urself out of the Stone age and produce lunar electricity since there is solar already..thank you
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by donprinyo(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mediocres

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by davidboro(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
thats good to hear at lest something good is gradually coming to north east
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Ezyp(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:

It is an invention of sort if you can see what I'm seeing
Bros leave that thing. You are not seeing anything because there's nothing to see there.

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by LilMissRobbie(f): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Providence2020:
do you have any spare change? Beautiful girl

Shameless thing
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by showafrica(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
khalhokage:

Since 1846 oo, na waiting abokii dey do in 2020 and they are hailing him. Even igbos don dey do turbine since 1914. Nigeria is not growing at all, at least him for do sth that is readily usable, not this skeleton.

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by flames01: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ezyp:

Bros leave that thing. You are not seeing anything because there's nothing to see there.

Lolz. There is something I see that you didn't see.
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by 2016easy2017: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
I swear I could do far better than this even in my primary school. Nigeria is seriously retrogressing. A car alternator being driven by the rotor of which it also uses the return voltage. Too simple.
Re: Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
khalhokage:
wic one u make?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's Most Beautiful 800-Year-Old Tree In South Korea (Pictures) / Video Of Gorillas Carefully Avoiding Rain Amazes Nigerians / New Fly Species Discovered In Australia Named After Marvel Superheroes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.