Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim (46046 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by ibrutex(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
d
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by yemmight(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Stupid Fulanis will come to Delta to terrorise people. What a Governor, What a country called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by umtitibaba(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
see as my fellow Nigerians turn sensitive post to tribalism.... smh

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Amumaigwe: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
The Ogwashi Uku people are Igbos and are fully in support of Biafra! So their biafra brethens should help them out.

Are they mo longer Niger Delta? Confusion fall on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Carlyboi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nawao!bad and sad news everywhere from zamfara,Borno,katsina,Ibadan to kogi to Delta is there any state or part of Nigeria that’s safe right now!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
People who their life and death is about kpekus and virgins. TUEH
this one loud gan grin grin
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Openbusiness3: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
shocked waris going laidis na. Wich kain tin b dis The poor girl is scarred for life. Only God can erase the damage done to her sad

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Omoluabi16(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tomorrow they will rehabilitate and reabsorb them into society under the guise of being repentant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wickedness is Real!

Wickedness is the Order of the day!

Humans kill fellow Humans and Drink their Blood!

O My GOD! Have Mercy on this Wicked Generation!

Fulani kills other Nigerians and drink their blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Greatidonis: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Damoche10:
Nigeria police should be swift in responding to distress calls...
^^^^^^^^ Why will they swift when all the police commissioners AIG's are all Northern fulani Muslims.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Amumaigwe:

what are you saying ?? are igbos not part of the Niger delta in the first place? what a covidiot angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by seanjy4konji: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
The type if wickedness being done in Nigeria now is alarming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by bolaayenimo: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
only God can save us in Nigeria
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by ezugegere(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
I'm so disappointed in the South East and Niger Delta boys. Shame! Cowards!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Exmilitant(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Amumaigwe:

have u seen any tribe in Niger Delta drumming support for your failed project like those people? The entire igbos are confused!
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by plessis: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
The yorubas brought this evil upon southern Nigeria by electing a coup-plotter and jihadist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by somehow: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
so sad, but is a one day old blood drinkable?
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Kinjikitileking(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ehiagwinner09:
This is incredibly traumatic
You can do it ?
But 1k per one is too much nau
I want to do for my woman ,, in different ways
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Farki: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is sickening, criminal herdsmen have been rampant in their efforts to kill and destroy the peace of their host communities. Anyone who is against programs to check their violent acts is complicit.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is bad,insecurity in nigeria is becoming terrible
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by EngineerBode: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
You are telling Exmilitant father shut up.

I corrected it for you
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by chizzypresh(f): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
The Ogwashi Uku people are Igbos and are fully in support of Biafra! So their biafra brethens should help them out.

Imagine what you are saying

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by LEOSZ(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Really bad

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by NELLY1990: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
God will continue to save and preserve our lives. So sad.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Uniquekriss(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
orion7:
Its not possible to drink blood from a yestetday victim.

That's normal physiology of clothing
Are you one of them? Didn't you read where she said it's the blood of a lady they killed while she was there, what are you tryna justify?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
stormborn28:
They are Boko Haram who are trying to raise money for their counterparts in North east

Or some of the so called repentant Bokoharam.

This nation is sitting on a keg of gun powder. Breakup is the only solution and it won't come easy. So sad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by titusmichael27(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
That's why i love akwa ibom state. I was wondering why the government stop the bringing in of livestocks from the north.. Something fishy is cooking. Thank you Gov. Udom Emmanuel, I see the reason now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by mentored: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
orion7:
Its not possible to drink blood from a yestetday victim.

That's normal physiology of clothing

Blood � from a lady killed while i was there.

That’s why we have thousands of PhD holders yet to hope in sight��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by omorttee4u(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is barbaric. How long will this keep happening. An herdsmen in Delta not in the North their territory. If we are accommodating,does it mean we should be hunt...

Something needs to be done!
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by IvarTheBoneless: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Arrested For Raping Donkey That Fainted, Shows Police How He Did It / Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. / Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.