Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim (46050 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by RTSC: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fulani herdsmen are the third deadliest terrorist group on earth.
Operating unchallenged, raping, maiming and murdering southerners I.

Trying to turn our Land into the god forsaken north that they came from.

How did we get herei?

When some people in the UK wants Nigerian govt sanctioned for the murder of Christians, they are not wrong.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by danilmo: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
plusfield:
This is a very gory tale and it is unimaginable that this is happening in the forests of the south. Those of us in the south east has internal self help mechanisms to deal with such in our vicinities, but our problem is that if we seek to flush these hooligans out, the Buhari led govt, his tribal bigoted security chiefs, all fulani unions and even Islamic fundamentalists who are all silent now will start crying wolf.
I wonder why the Niger delta who parade the most combat ready youths will continue to keep mum and act subdued while this continue in their forests.

Say no more bro.. Shey ur ipob brothers say they will return power to North again at least to revenge Yoruba..don't worry, let's see who ll run into trouble more.. Anyway, since onset of Amotekun, no more menace of herdsmen.. Yoruba has a way of doing their things. hate them at ur peril..

TeamOsinbanjo/Zulum2023
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Shanguy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/i-was-gang-raped-by-herdsmen-offered-blood-to-drink-as-water-kidnapped-victim/

it's quite time we start possessing fire arms to safe guard our selves in this country ooo me I done talk my mind
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by RTSC: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
danilmo:

Say no more bro.. Shey ur ipob brothers say they will return power to North again at least to revenge Yoruba..don't worry, let's see who ll run into trouble more.. Anyway, since onset of Amotekun, no more menace of herdsmen.. Yoruba has a way of doing their things. hate them at ur peril..

TeamOsinbanjo/Zulum2023
i
You still playing politics with people's lives.
Fulani hherdsmen became embolden under buhari, brought in by your greedy people.

What has osinbajo done to salvage this?

Sorry, your ticket is not a southern ticket.

It will not defend our interests.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by RTSC: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
A good northerner is better than a lame duck Yoruba man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Arewa1408:

I just don't understand all these stories that people believe, hook, line and sinker. I, in my community in Kogi State, We are not as advanced or as rich as Delta, Imo, Anambra, Edo etc. We have farmers, palm wine tappers, known fulani herdsmen living in the community. Now, if a lady was raped and another killed the way this lady described, the Youth of the village will troop to all those areas and fish out the culprits. I don't understand how this happened to that woman and another one killed and its some foreign fulani herdsmen and nobody knew about it or are not aware in their own community and locality.

U are sick in the head
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mraphel:

During GEJ Fulani were terrorizing ur region....your people to be blamed. They failed to protect their people.

Highly shameful

Fulani never terrorized any region in Nigeria under GEJ
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by danilmo: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
RTSC:
i
You still playing politics with people's lives.
Fulani hherdsmen became embolden under buhari, brought in by your greedy people.

What has osinbajo done to salvage this?

Sorry, your ticket is not a southern ticket.

It will not defend our interests.

I told u the solution to the said menace, the causes are all politically involved..

Did Jonathan that was voted out do much to salvage it
Keep dreaming and cry over spoilt milk..

wen Osinbanjo took over as acting, Did he not Reform SARS base on outcry #EndSars, ??

u guys are using force while Yoruba are using constitution.

learn from how we actualise Amotekun..
wen last did u hear herdsmen menace in SW...

Kk..The above ticket is not for u to accept..owk..
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by joinnow: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
People who their life and death is about kpekus and virgins. TUEH

I tire my for this kind thing

they tell them 72 virgin .....but they no dey read Noah story for their Koran.
if Virgin lady dey heaven the angel for no come down earth to find the women at noah's time.

Nuh ibn Lumik ibn Mutushalkh, also known as Noah, is recognized in Islam as a prophet and apostle of God. He is an important figure in Islamic tradition, as he is one of the earliest prophets sent by God to mankind. According to Islam, Noah's mission was to warn his people, who were plunged in depravity and sin

it does say that those who fight in the way of Allah and are killed will be given a great reward. It goes on to stipulate that Muslims will be awarded with women in Islamic heaven. It even describes their physical attributes—large eyes (Q 56:22) and big, firm, round "swelling breats" that are not inclined to sagging (Q 78:33)
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by RTSC: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
danilmo:

I told u the solution to the said menace, the causes are all politically involved..

Did Jonathan that was voted out do much to salvage it
Keep dreaming and cry over spoilt milk..

wen Osinbanjo took over as acting, Did he not Reform SARS base on outcry #EndSars, ??

u guys are using force while Yoruba are using constitution.

learn from how we actualise Amotekun..
wen last did u hear herdsmen menace in SW...

Kk..The above ticket is not for u to accept..owk..

Fulani herdsmen was not a problem under Jonathan.
At least not in the south.

You can bring out who you want. It will not fly in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Tonitoniton(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Those are the desert dwelling fulanis cos they drink blood of carmel when they dont get water. Didnt know they can as well drink human blood. Cannibalism is now in the south. I pity the poor girl. I have been shouting it to our people in the south what these fulanis are capable of but they ignore me. Dont let fulani a foot hold of any of ur land, this people are evil. The govt and the royal fathers are afraid of buhari govt and yet he is afraid of them but they dont know it. Fayose of ekiti with stood him and nothing happened. the problem of the south is that they always manage to put forward weak and cowardly leaders.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by earnit1: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
really
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by danilmo: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
RTSC:

Fulani herdsmen was not a problem under Jonathan.
At least not in the south.

You can bring out who you want. It will not fly in the south.

who are u in d south self telling me it won't fly, with ur 5% ? Abeg Does ipob opinion count??
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Jackmj(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Victim needs rehabilitation

And the herds men need to be fished out and sentenced to death meanwhile for now all herdsmen should be treated as enemies of the state and dealt with accordingly whereever they are found

They have no identity cards, no means of identification at all yet they cross every border within and out of Nigeria most times armed even if not with guns with daggers and machetes

Whenever you see them seize their cows and eat, Abuja/Benue/Nassarawa upwards has grass even Sokoto can have grass if they water and take care of the ground there so why do they need to come all the way down south to feed their cattle when they don't even speak basic English

Those guys are armed and sex starved their culture does not teach them how to approach women or girls so they believe in force at 14 they are already married their parents have given them one 10 year old girl to do as they please with most of these girls you'll see them limping, swollen jaws, cuts all over there body especially their arms and backs

So what do you expect when they come down south it is to continue their desert dwelling lifestyle

You dey crase ohh, so you're are happy with the killings in Benue
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by RTSC: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
danilmo:

who are u in d south self telling me it won't fly, with ur 5% ? Abeg Does ipob opinion count??
5% sef you will not see.

2019 election has not taught you guys a lesson on what the south wants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Iceberg3: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Coneheads and their generation will not go unpunished

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oh this our one Nigeria....we must remain one

Keeping Nigeria one is a task that must be achieved be all means necessary

Let's keep the past in the past and move our nation forward

This is what you hear from the mouth of those fools

Which nation? I ask

Go and tell that woman to keep her ordeal in the past and work together to making Nigeria great..go and tell her not to mention what happened to her again to anyone so that it doesn't taint the image of her GREAT nation

Maybe now you all will stop calling or reporting to police or you governors because they have all been compromised and can't speak up

Maybe its time you all wake up and realise Nigeria is an expired experiment that have never and can never work then maybe....you all can live long to tell the story to the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Bekool(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
These bloodthirsty vampires called fulaniherdsmen have now upgraded to cannibalism one was caught recently in the east selling human meat as suya.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by OpinionCounts(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
When their brothers are the chief of all the security apparatus in the country, their brother is the head of the judiciary, their religious brothers head both the upper and lower national legislative Chambers and most especially their brother and sworn jihadist is the president of the country, why won't they be bold to go around the entire country unleashing mayhem on innocent citizens when they know they are untouchable and fully protected....you are calling on the police, I pity you, when they will always tactically post their fellow jihadist from the north to come to the south and be the commissioner of police, you think they don't know what they are doing...the south should continue folding their hands and watching these evil Islamic Marauders wretch untold havoc and commit gruesome abominations on its people....spits.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by jaszplus12(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
orion7:
Its not possible to drink blood from a yestetday victim.

That's normal physiology of clothing
Thanks. You spoke my mind. Even within minutes blood coagulates so one can't drink it. So many people are telling stories to cover up some things they're involved in these days. Imagine that within 24 hours they had contacted her people and ransom arranged and delivered! 24 hours ooooohhh!
Too many loopholes in the story.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by cococandy(f): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chilling
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Agugbadin: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Anioma people must rise to defend their land, even if it means calling for help from the western world. The FG has failed this country.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
If it’s mixed up with stuff, then it doesn’t clot.

Unless her family members come forward to say they never raise such money for her release, you can’t say she made it up.

Note I’m not saying your doubts are unfounded
jaszplus12:

Thanks. You spoke my mind. Even within minutes blood coagulates so one can't drink it. So many people are telling stories to cover up some things they're involved in these days. Imagine that within 24 hours they had contacted her people and ransom arranged and delivered! 24 hours ooooohhh!
Too many loopholes in the story.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Dandsome: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Na wa o
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by danilmo: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
RTSC:

5% sef you will not see.

2019 election has not taught you guys a lesson on what the south wants

Say whatever, fact is U guys aren't part of the master calculation..

So since ure South MouthPiece , What does South want
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Richardaiwe: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Victim needs rehabilitation

And the herds men need to be fished out and sentenced to death meanwhile for now all herdsmen should be treated as enemies of the state and dealt with accordingly whereever they are found

They have no identity cards, no means of identification at all yet they cross every border within and out of Nigeria most times armed even if not with guns with daggers and machetes

Whenever you see them seize their cows and eat, Abuja/Benue/Nassarawa upwards has grass even Sokoto can have grass if they water and take care of the ground there so why do they need to come all the way down south to feed their cattle when they don't even speak basic English

Those guys are armed and sex starved their culture does not teach them how to approach women or girls so they believe in force at 14 they are already married their parents have given them one 10 year old girl to do as they please with most of these girls you'll see them limping, swollen jaws, cuts all over there body especially their arms and backs

So what do you expect when they come down south it is to continue their desert dwelling lifestyle

Those people dey dull..until Dem rape and kill una finish.. nonsense..no stand up go hunt those terrorists.
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by petitejolie(f): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
ezugegere:
I'm so disappointed in the South East and Niger Delta boys. Shame! Cowards!
I am too
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Yxxx: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
You are telling your father shut up.

You did not reply as one...
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by LastProphet: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
plusfield:
This is a very gory tale and it is unimaginable that this is happening in the forests of the south. Those of us in the south east has internal self help mechanisms to deal with such in our vicinities, but our problem is that if we seek to flush these hooligans out, the Buhari led govt, his tribal bigoted security chiefs, all fulani unions and even Islamic fundamentalists who are all silent now will start crying wolf.
I wonder why the Niger delta who parade the most combat ready youths will continue to keep mum and act subdued while this continue in their forests.

Many have asked your last question before , the answer is jazz. Fulani do jazz to confuse people so that the public somehow forget their atrocity, how do u think they have consistently done this since decades and yet there's never any serious and sustained outcry against them? I was told of this jazz and I see it at work. This week alone Fulani has murdered close to 20 people in kogi but Yaya Bello is still in love with them. The owner of the largest supermarket in kogi was murdered last month on the highway to Abuja and if you go there now nobody is talking about it again. Until the whole country decide one day that enough is enough it will continue eternally

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by spinna: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Make war even come sef..these people need to be punished..they can never stand and face foes but thrive on doing their wickedness in the deep bush
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by gazilion: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
I just prayed against the 5 People the lady said were involved.
The Earth will reject them and their judgement will be swift and destructive.
I pray God to heal the lady emotionally and spiritually and give her grace to move on.
I ask that this issue will bring her closer to the Lord in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians And Pakistanis Clash In Hong Kong (graphic Pics) / South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) / Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.