Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America (45254 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by pretydiva(f): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Eya. I sorry for him
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Angelfrost(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mokason28:

Why are you thanking God ?? Our government is worse than what ever you think the poor boy did
I’m not in any way condoning crime just stating obvious fact

"Poor Boy"!!!... Issokay!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Artiiclebeast: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
No be only bail.

That Gucci lawyer just want collect him share from him Gucci mate.

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by eazylion001: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
crime doesn't pay

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Enemyofpeace: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
If na naija him for get am. Cash and carry country

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
grin Ndi sophisticated. Greedy Mofo.They should just lock him and throw the key into the ocean. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
If you want to scam, please make it a huge one, not the scam you won't be able to hire lawyer if you are caught...
I read hushpuppi lawyer profile, that man isn't a baby lawyer, he is the best in the world

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by israelmao(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
If Hollywood ,Bollywood, Nollywood and other hoods were converged in Nigeria they would not exhaust the abundant
Potential resources of serial movies in soci-economic and political scenarios in this nation.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Realresk(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by joshuaidibia(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
YorubaKinging:
No, he did not stole my destiny

He stole many people's money

RIP English grin

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by DuMebi1030: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
HusgMoney[i][/i] grin
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by investigator007: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
E go hard for this guy to go Scot free o
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by pagekollection2(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fantasticcc:
undecided The ewedu boy is finished,the world will start looking at the rest nigerians as thieves,thanks to the yarriba people.I wish they will come to Nigeria especially Lagos and pack all of them,they keep constituting nuisance everywhere from awawa boys to ikorudu boys,1million boys.

u be mumu

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by doremi123(f): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
wink
ThiagoKid:
stole ke?
stone cold ni
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Deltatoto: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Of course! Was he expecting to be bailed out so he can keep posting ill-gotten wealth on Instagram? Hell naw
drop ur details if u r already redeployed.i can try
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Tapout(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
the uncle can go and stay with him in custody instead.

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Golan007: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mokason28:

Why are you thanking God ?? Our government is worse than what ever you think the poor boy did
I’m not in any way condoning crime just stating obvious fact

You are condoning crime.

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Kvngwitty(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
What are you thanking God for, did He steal your destiny

Don’t leave me ooo grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color] angry grin
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by hammer3: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
I THINK SAY, HUSHPUPPI LAWYER NA MIRACLE WORKER?

WHERE ARE THOSE OUR NIGERIAN BREED IGNORAMUS THAT THINK USA OPERATE SAME SHAM LEGAL SYSTEM AS NIGERIA?

U THINK U CAN BEND AMERICAN LAW ABI?

NA WAITIN COME HAPPEN?

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by apolonius(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
awhybliss:
If you want to scam, please make it a huge one, not the scam you won't be able to hire lawyer if you are caught...
I read hushpuppi lawyer profile, that man isn't a baby lawyer, he is the best in the world

What has he won? Forget the normal Naija false hypes. Go and read it again; no known cases. He has 4 victory testimonies on his website with no known names. C'mon, verify your claims before you post.

15 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by jubrilELsudan: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
I NO FIT LAFF.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by One0Random0Girl(f): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Deltatoto:
drop ur details if u r already redeployed.i can try

I have sent you an email, please respond.
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Darato: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Like Hushpuppi like Magu awon werey

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by tobenuel(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Abeg my guy should be bailed
Did he kill , slaughter,or kidnapped people
Unlike the repentant Boko Haram that would be re-integrated and offered jobs in the presidency and nnpc
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Okuda(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fantasticcc:
undecided The ewedu boy is finished,the world will start looking at the rest nigerians as thieves,thanks to the yarriba people.I wish they will come to Nigeria especially Lagos and pack all of them,they keep constituting nuisance everywhere from awawa boys to ikorudu boys,1million boys.

oga do your own thing and stop putting your life failures on the excuse that the world sees you a certain way. na him first thief? all the wall street theieves wey crash world economy in 2009 from america where them dey today... abeg make we hear word....

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by deji17: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
If it were to be in Nigeria, looters Lawyer especially Mike Ezekhome would have gone to Channels / AIT to wail, then go behind to induce and blackmail the judge. Quite unfortunate. Nigerians Judges are a menace and disgrace.

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
SmartProf:
Pls don't grant him any bail for now, even if he tells u guys he wants to use the time to contact Gucci to make his prisoner uniform...his likely surety (HushMagu) is also being detained for corruption allegations here in Naija.
You reason like uncle rokus from the boondocks
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by iamimohtal(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Rawag11532:
Hmmm how

U no dey tire... Thief

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Nicepoker(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
That's good

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Almunjid(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
SmartProf:
Pls don't grant him any bail for now, even if he tells u guys he wants to use the time to contact Gucci to make his prisoner uniform...his likely surety (HushMagu) is also being detained for corruption allegations here in Naija.

HushMagu grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Going To Steal NEPA Cable From Transformer (graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.