Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America (45246 Views)

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Kayharry(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fantasticcc:
undecided The ewedu boy is finished,the world will start looking at the rest nigerians as thieves,thanks to the yarriba people.I wish they will come to Nigeria especially Lagos and pack all of them,they keep constituting nuisance everywhere from awawa boys to ikorudu boys,1million boys.
like say the other tribe are saint .
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by GalPissetzky: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
dont worry i will bail him. for now, i am still draining his money

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by GalPissetzky: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
dapsoneh:
He think say they are stupid? E carry money go rent expensive lawyer.
That lawyer go chop him money clean mouth
Oloshi, na jail you got rot finish
yes na, na the money draining process i dey so

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Dcoy: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
awhybliss:
Lolzzz... He's the best lawyer bro.. maybe you should refer a lawyer that can be as good as him...
This one you are talking as if people who rated him the best defendant lawyer are not learned
Park well... That 419 lawyer... Please educate yourself with your phone, before you bark

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by harryjunior17(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is not like d case of Mompha dat magu efcc granted bail.. and his case swept under the carpet..

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by ogbonti: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Okuda:

na ponzi that one do.. what about the big multinational companies that ran the world economy abi na only maddoff? Goldmansachs hand no dey there? why nobody go jail from those big companies?

boy why are you talking like an illiterate naw?

do you know that the 2008 recession was caused by sub prime mortgages ? defaulters that could not pay and all that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac spiraling into market crashes and who passed the law to encourage poor minorities to be given home loans even when they were not qualified for such loans?

The democrat administration of Bill Clinton

so when you talk about corporations or individuals causing the recession you are entirely wrong

that recession of 2008 was a result of almost 13 years of bad investments due to sub prime mortgages - it was a government law not an individual creation

that was why banks like Washington Mutual went under water - so if you don’t know anything about the recession then please keep quiet

i was already in America for many years before the recession of 2008 and I have been here ever since

i only mentioned Maddoff because during that period he too ran ponzi scheme which is a crime

The goldman sachs you mentioned are all trading in equities and if the housing market is down due to an overwhelming bubble burst it affect every sector of the economy - that was why people were walking away from their homes because their houses cost much much less than what they owed

take care !

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by miidae(f): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
grin
ThiagoKid:
stole ke? stone cold ni
grin
ThiagoKid:
stole ke? stone cold ni
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by raphy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
even if they bring him to naijA some street guys can kill.him.for spoiling.our name all over the world. u don mAke enough u cNt go low...and keep ur life low..u buy jet buy estate u still want.to buy the whole world...

fool of the highest order...i havs been scam on sociAl Media many times..and many people have lost there lively hood too.

tht guy mompha too have gone under ground for now..since he was release by effcc.payin mAgu in millions.

the street are angry...

just serve your jail term over or else ...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Dreyton36: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Golan007:

Sharap there.

Tell your mommy to sharp there
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by missingribs: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hmmmm.

Looking for a that Ankara fabrics that that will bring out the beauty of a particular style...then visit our IG page @pniee.ng today for elegant Ankara fabrics.we do worldwide delivery service
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Mathewa(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fantasticcc:
undecided The ewedu boy is finished,the world will start looking at the rest nigerians as thieves,thanks to the yarriba people.I wish they will come to Nigeria especially Lagos and pack all of them,they keep constituting nuisance everywhere from awawa boys to ikorudu boys,1million boys.
werey
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:24am On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

Alright. I will.

Contacted the person but said the intern position not available anymore.
I'm so sorry if I gave false hope.
DM deleted. Kindly do not be angry. Bye
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by cray91(m): 1:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Even Of Christ Go deliver am he go do His Time first for this own
he fit kon get salvation after that haha
Mokason28:
Hushpuppy give your life to Christ he will deliver you from this messss ....I know it’s not your fault nah our useless government cuz am
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by apolonius(m): 1:55am On Jul 15, 2020
awhybliss:
Lolzzz... He's the best lawyer bro.. maybe you should refer a lawyer that can be as good as him...
This one you are talking as if people who rated him the best defendant lawyer are not learned

Who rated him?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by One0Random0Girl(f): 2:12am On Jul 15, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Contacted the person but said the intern position not available anymore.
I'm so sorry if I gave false hope.
DM deleted. Kindly do not be angry. Bye

Thanks for trying at all. I can't even get angry at all. Thank you.
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Cheechy(f): 2:13am On Jul 15, 2020
SmartProf:
Pls don't grant him any bail for now, even if he tells u guys he wants to use the time to contact Gucci to make his prisoner uniform...his likely surety (HushMagu) is also being detained for corruption allegations here in Naija.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HushMagu

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 15, 2020
apolonius:

Who rated him?
.. , Sebi you have data?
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by apolonius(m): 4:53am On Jul 15, 2020
awhybliss:
.. , Sebi you have data?

Not social media data. I am a lawyer of about 10 years not far from where this guy is. Need more?
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Heavensent01(m): 5:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Mokason28:
Hushpuppy give your life to Christ he will deliver you from this messss ....I know it’s not your fault nah our useless government cuz am

someone that had worth 1bn since 2018 but couldn't quit and start a life in Nigeria should be blamed

Haa 100m is even OK to start sth. na greediness kill am though na the govt taught him
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by sinceraconcept(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Mokason28:

Why are you thanking God ?? Our government is worse than what ever you think the poor boy did
I’m not in any way condoning crime just stating obvious fact
So,because Sadam Hussein killed thousands should make an Iraqian murderer who killed 2 people go scot-free and an angel to you because his leader did more? You would only know the implication if those 2 people happen to be your family members. I now see the reason why many Africans are called apes,its due to reasoning this way

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by sinceraconcept(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Okuda:

oga do your own thing and stop putting your life failures on the excuse that the world sees you a certain way. na him first thief? all the wall street theieves wey crash world economy in 2009 from america where them dey today... abeg make we hear word....
shut up and stop acting like you know it all. Most of those wall street thieves are still in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by sinceraconcept(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Okuda:

little drops they say make a mighty ocean. hushpuppi did not start from defrauding comapnies of 100s of millions of dollars. he probably started when he was selling his clothes as a boutique owner in Lagos, stop giving excuses. like i said, if you have tried to outsmart other people before especially for financial gains, you are no different than hishpuppi, being a christian or a muslim, they are both sins unto the most high and attract same punishment..
He never had a boutique,he was selling using clothes . if he had a boutique,then he wasn't suffering and it makes him more evil to go into scamming.
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by sinceraconcept(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Okuda:

little drops they say make a mighty ocean. hushpuppi did not start from defrauding comapnies of 100s of millions of dollars. he probably started when he was selling his clothes as a boutique owner in Lagos, stop giving excuses. like i said, if you have tried to outsmart other people before especially for financial gains, you are no different than hishpuppi, being a christian or a muslim, they are both sins unto the most high and attract same punishment..
Shut up. You know nothing about Islam. In Islam,there are different levels of punishments for different levels of sins. and Is your father a criminal? Why are you so passionate about defending criminals?
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
pretydiva:
Eya. I sorry for him
Don't sorry or him.
Go and make money.
Most Nigerians are just existing, that is what pushed him to crime.
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by meccuno: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Annie001:

Keep quiet silly things
Why don't you advise the G guys to join hands together and hack into the politicians account and get our money or why can't they hack information about our stolen funds and present it has an evidence in court to bring most of this politicians down, why are they stealing from innocent people
Most of you who speak like this have not been a victim that's why it's comfortable for you to spew thrash
so what differentiates you from a criminal if your only way to seek justice is to break the law? Why would any body with a brain advocate for a G boy to hack into a private mail. Are you are criminal?
Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Kaytixy: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mokason28:

How am I promoting crime?? Do you know that Dubai government provides boys with all the Necessary tools they need including protection and you are clamming Am promoting crime... Please mind your business pooooor boy
you people will just come up with stupid claim that you have heard from someone. Who told you Dubai government is providing them with anything, even at that what you mean is that if somebody provides you with a gun you will go and rub and kill with it. Give yourself brain na. Leave me in my poverty I have rest at least, you haven't seen me on nairaland begging before. Stop promoting crime once again

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Unrated900(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
SmartProf:
Pls don't grant him any bail for now, even if he tells u guys he wants to use the time to contact Gucci to make his prisoner uniform...his likely surety (HushMagu) is also being detained for corruption allegations here in Naija.

For America to deny one’s bail it means the level of his or her case is very serious.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by Annie001: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
meccuno:
so what differentiates you from a criminal if your only way to seek justice is to break the law? Why would any body with a brain advocate for a G boy to hack into a private mail. Are you are criminal?
Please go back to school

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America by meccuno: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Annie001:

Please go back to school
baba. Go sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Man Electrocuted While Going To Steal NEPA Cable From Transformer (graphic Pics) / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.