Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike (49639 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Johzhier97(m): 12:04am On Jul 15, 2020
johnmartus:
This sexual harassment might not true. Well I dont trust the two of you.

I still don't know what akpabio see from this old woman that attract him.
See U.....e b like say Konji neva holo u 4 high tension bah......omo u gats connect with d electricity ooo.....
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Oh work no dey Akwa Ibom grin grin grin

Almajiri of the south. Keep roaming for better life... the peanut in Akwa ibom no do you grin grin grin grin,,, I know u don drive keke tire because that's the only job for young men in Akwa ibom, while the girls fcok around for chicken change. A state where with just Telemundo u don fcok girl, if u add gari u don nack 1000000 b dat.

Joke of a state!

And they popular, they collect allocation more than your state, they have the best stadium, the only state in the country to own an airline, Guy shut up respect who pass you.

I asked you mention what rivers has?
Funny enough all the whole communities in rivers state has fought War!!!##

Local people,

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 12:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

[s]As you grow reach, u don't know that you can work any way, fool! I was transferred from abj to pH, ever since I got here I could see how jobless you guys are, full of jealousy, myopic, stupid, foolish, envious of your neighbors, the day you go try akWA ibom man life go tire you. ..

You talk like an idiot which is keke , motorcycle stupid talk, and yet they are still found in schools, governmentAL positions[/s].

Jealous you? With my 1m I'll jealous your 1k?
You brought this heat to yourself for spewing trash. When they are comparing states to Rivers you too a known southern almajiri will open your poverty stricken mouth to talk.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by SaintBishop: 12:07am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

I swear you mumu, I live in odili road, trans amadi, that's the level am in, Half of the the estates here na akWA ibom people occupy. ...

Mumu wey no no him left and right. You don't no what happening in your so called state
You are dodging my question and I wonder why grin why are you guys running from akwa ibom the so called paradise on earth? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 12:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

And they popular, they collect allocation more than your state, they have the best stadium, the only state in the country to own an airline, Guy shut up respect who pass you.

I asked you mention what rivers has?
Funny enough all the whole communities in rivers state has fought War!!!##

Local people,

U are no longer from Akwa Ibom?
They they they....
If they collect more allocation does that make them get more money at the end of the month? So state money is only by allocation?
Have u asked yourself why Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria?
Same reason Rivers is the 2nd Richest.

I see you were only bent on disgracing Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 12:11am On Jul 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Oh work no dey Akwa Ibom grin grin grin

Almajiri of the south. Keep roaming for better life... the peanut in Akwa ibom no do you grin grin grin grin,,, I know u don drive keke tire because that's the only job for young men in Akwa ibom, while the girls fcok around for chicken change. A state where with just Telemundo u don fcok girl, if u add gari u don nack 1000000 b dat.

Joke of a state!

Yes we migrate, igbo , hausa, yoruba, all migrate as well there is nothing wrong, but there every wrong when a fool stay in his state for donkeys fighting senseless war, no education, no handwork, cultism number 1,kidnapping number 1 bringing shame to south south, you people are curse to south south, Useless People with no level.... no ambition, envious people, Jealousy kill Una There.

Idiots, may good thing never locate you.
Thunder fire all of Una .....

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

[s]Yes we migrate, igbo , hausa, yoruba, all migrate as well there is nothing wrong, but there every wrong when a fool stay in his state for donkeys fighting senseless war, no education, no handwork, cultism number 1,kidnapping number 1 brining shame to south south, you people are curse to south south, Useless People with no level.... no ambition, envious people, Jealousy kill Una There.

Idiots, may good thing never locate you.[/s]

If your home is so good you wont be moving around seeking for better life. You guys are the once increasing the poverty rate wherever you go. See how your women are used anyhow. See your men, always illiterates roaming around to pick crumbs.

It's a pity each time I see an Akwa Ibomite. Always looking the poorest and always the most naive. People with poor man mentality...

Street urchins!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 12:16am On Jul 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

U are no longer from Akwa Ibom?
They they they....
If they collect more allocation does that make them get more money at the end of the month? So state money is only by allocation?
Have u asked yourself why Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria?
Same reason Rivers is the 2nd Richest.

I see you were only bent on disgracing Akwa Ibom.

Yes we are the 8 richest with things to show, 2nd hand best what is there to show, looters, criminals, kidnappers, sars don kill Una finish....

Fool lagos is the richest because it's host more multinationals more than any state, and Lagos has things to show.. Yes we collect the highest and it is utilized well...

Mention what rivers state has achieved recently
Shame shame and shame

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Graysons: 12:18am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

Yes we migrate, igbo , hausa, yoruba, all migrate as well there is nothing wrong, but there every wrong when a fool stay in his state for donkeys fighting senseless war, no education, no handwork, cultism number 1,kidnapping number 1 bringing shame to south south, you people are curse to south south, Useless People with no level.... no ambition, envious people, Jealousy kill Una There.

Idiots, may good thing never locate you.
Thunder fire all of Una .....

You dumb monkey go to sandfield borokiri all the cult boys are from Akwa ibom uneducated jungle imbicies, I can't wait for wike to kick you dog eaters out of rivers state for good fucking nuisances.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 12:21am On Jul 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

If your home is so good you wont be moving around seeking for better life. You guys are the once increasing the poverty rate wherever you go. See how your women are used anyhow. See your men, always illiterates roaming around to pick crumbs.

It's a pity each time I see an Akwa Ibomite. Always looking the poorest and always the most naive. People with poor man mentality...

Street urchins!

See cultist ,killer, sars hurts you guys like pigs!!!
U small pikin oooo, so because I move on my free will means it is a sin, any way u are jobless, envuous,dirty foolish

Pity yourself, no akwa ibom man has begged u for one naira , pity yourself , are u GOd, see mumu

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 12:23am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

[s]Yes we are the 8 richest with things to show, 2nd hand best what is there to show, looters, criminals, kidnappers, sars don kill Una finish....

Fool lagos is the richest because it's host more multinationals more than any state, and Lagos has things to show.. Yes we collect the highest and it is utilized well...

Mention what rivers state has achieved recently
Shame shame and shame[/s]

Cry.....

Rivers will continue to boss you. Continue to cry... As long as states is concerned in Nigeria Akwa Ibom is no match for Rivers.

Sorry FG haven't opened your useless money wasting airport, because nobody flies through there. Utilizing allocation to build roads in bushes while the people remain poor? Naa Rivers got a different ideology. Glorify your mushroom achievements while your people remain the poorest in the SS.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Graysons:

You dumb monkey go to sandfield borokiri all the cult boys are from Akwa ibom uneducated jungle imbicies, I can't wait for wike to kick you dog eaters out of rivers state for good fucking nuisances.

Shut up your mouth,you people are very useless borokiri na your waterside people full there na, maybe na the u dey live Mumu

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 12:27am On Jul 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Cry.....

Rivers will continue to boss you. Continue to cry... As long as states is concerned in Nigeria Akwa Ibom is no match for Rivers.

Sorry FG haven't opened your useless money wasting airport, because nobody flies through there. Utilizing allocation to build roads in bushes while the people remain poor? Naa Rivers got a different ideology. Glorify your mushroom achievements while your people remain the poorest in the SS.

I dey Bleep one dirty ogbakiri girl hear, ur girls are dirty, stinking, no level, local people, Akwa Ibomites are in top position and you say poor mentality, you be local boy mumu etche boy, na your poor people get poor mentality , local boys, small dirty cult pigs!!!!

See mumu Google Akwa Ibom state is the 8 richest in nigeria, small boy wey no know anything

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by naturefellow(m): 12:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Ever read a powerful statement that is in the interest of security of Nigerian citizens from PMB, that is in regards to Boko Haram, bandits or herdsmen abductions?
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Graysons: 12:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

Shut up your mouth,you people are very useless borokiri na your waterside people full there na, maybe na the u dey live Mumu
Is like mumu is the only word your pathetic worthless self know how to type. Btw how does that change the fact that the criminals there are from Akwa ibom Asswipe?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 12:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

[s]I dey Bleep one dirty ogbakiri girl hear, ur girls are dirty, stinking, no level, local people, Akwa Ibom it's are in top position and you say poor mentality, you be local boy mumu etched , boy name your poor people get poor mentality , local boys, small dirty cult pigs!![/s]!!

The day you go back to Akwa Ibom I know that day your life will end. You better remain in Rivers state oo... because na keke and okada work dey wait for you cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 12:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Graysons:

Is like mumu is the only word your pathetic worthless self know how to type. Btw how does that change the8 fact that the criminals there are from Akwa ibom Asswipe?

Shut up waterside boy, small cult pig
What is 8 doing in your typo Mumu corrector

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

The day you go back to Akwa Ibom I know that day your life will end. You better remain in Rivers state oo... because na keke and okada work dey wait for you cheesy grin

Pig go and bathe , I smell your disgusting figure from hear, water side boys cult pigs...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by SaintBishop: 12:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

I dey Bleep one dirty ogbakiri girl hear, ur girls are dirty, stinking, no level, local people, Akwa Ibomites are in top position and you say poor mentality, you be local boy mumu etche boy, na your poor people get poor mentality , local boys, small dirty cult pigs!!!!

See mumu Google Akwa Ibom state is the 8 richest in nigeria, small boy wey no know anything

Which level do you Akwa Akwa iboms have, when 99% of your women are cheap wh0res here? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 12:37am On Jul 15, 2020
Thunder all You Rivers State waters side Boys,

I pray u never see your father's age!!!!#

Akwa ibom pass you.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Graysons: 12:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

Shut up waterside boy, small cult pig
What is 8 doing in your typo Mumu corrector
why did you edit my comment clown? There's nothing like 8 in my comment you dig head.

What I hate in my life is stupid people, don't bring your foolishness near me again.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Graysons: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2020
SaintBishop:

Which level do you Akwa Akwa iboms have, when 99% of your women are cheap wh0res here? grin grin

Akwa ibom women like fvck, they can fvck you even for 200# crazy people.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by SaintBishop: 12:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Graysons:

Akwa ibom women like fvck, they can fvck you even for 200# crazy people.
grin grin grin them plenty for Victoria street grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by SaintBishop: 12:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:
Thunder all You Rivers State waters side Boys,

I pray u never see your father's age!!!!#

Akwa ibom pass you.

Thunder what? Fucking slow poke. Come and carry your fvck fvck people out of our state. We are tired of them tongue

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Graysons: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2020
SaintBishop:

Thunder what? Fucking slow poke. Come and carry your fvck fvck people out of our state. We are tired of them tongue
grin
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Chicastle: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2020
Duru9:
I actually love wike approach to governance

Into say he pass through military he go be no nonsense officer

That guy must be a true leader and not ruler
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by ChoCho54(f): 2:00am On Jul 15, 2020
flames01:

And you think this person is actually a Reverend Father? I don't think so.
Neither did I insinuate that
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Ayoade333: 2:53am On Jul 15, 2020
New cold room project began in ....contact
KOL-LEK1 NIG LTD @ 08037110658 OR WHAT WHAT US @ 08188892835 we build and install cold room nation wide.....

1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by hollywater: 5:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Tell me why i should not like Wike?
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by orble: 5:47am On Jul 15, 2020
24SEVEN:

I no know wetin dey give Akwa Ibom people morale. Be like say Na dogmeat dey worry una for head. Make una avoid Rivers Wahala. Ogoni go handle Akwa Ibom wella, I Neva mention Ikwerre and Ijaw. Rivers combination na problem, anyday anytime.
24SEVEN:

How do you mean?? Are you Ok?? Say Akwa Ibom dey Rivers state level or Akwa Ibom pass Rivers State??

Oboy, U drink ni?

Mbok, not let us reason ur matter abeg, abeg, and abeg,

Just 2 villages will bring you down, please learn history.

Akwa Ibom are very, very quit lions.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Agugbadin: 5:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Thanks to Governor Nwike, this is laudable, your excellency more power to your elbow.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Agugbadin: 5:57am On Jul 15, 2020
hollywater:
Tell me why i should not like Wike?

I like this one too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.