Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike (49640 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by orble: 5:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

Shock fire, Ikwerre dey learn, don't try an Annang man!!!
Ayen Annang

I'm from Essien Udim

That small boy dont know anything. We were dey support them for thier fights.

Igbos will advice them to stand down, If not them go hear am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by xelly: 6:04am On Jul 15, 2020
This is good if you ask me.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by xelly: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2020
orble:
Ayen Annang

I'm from Essien Udim

There's no problem between Rivers and Akwa-ibom. There can't be.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by boroskyuyo: 6:25am On Jul 15, 2020
I am finding it difficult to believe dt mrs joy actually slapped senator Akpabio � �
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by UnimkeAk(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2020
tesppidd:
This has got to be the most misplaced comment in history.

I don't know why Wike enjoys flexing muscle so much.
He likes making himself a god of Rivers.

He should know that the very day his tenure expires, 99 percent of the people frolicking with him will decamp and move on to the next governor.

And u think politicians don't know this...
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Dedetwo(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2020
ChoCho54:
And all of you would swarm here claiming big boys!

If Akpabio succeeded in bedding her, that would have sealed her stubbornness forever!

Especially if Akpabio was a good carpenter. grin

Do you honestly believed Joy of woman could attract a second glance from Akpabio? The use of sexual harassment as a weapon is absurd.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

I dey Bleep one dirty ogbakiri girl hear, ur girls are dirty, stinking, no level, local people, Akwa Ibomites are in top position and you say poor mentality, you be local boy mumu etche boy, na your poor people get poor mentality , local boys, small dirty cult pigs!!!!

See mumu Google Akwa Ibom state is the 8 richest in nigeria, small boy wey no know anything
Them get smelling mouth with odour
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

Do you honestly believed Joy of woman could attract a second glance from Akpabio? The use of sexual harassment as a weapon is absurd.
Yeah, you're right
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2020
boroskyuyo:
I am finding it difficult to believe dt mrs joy actually slapped senator Akpabio � �
Not possible na and she even lied that it happened in le meridian hotel.....Akpabio zone
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2020
orble:
Ayen Annang

I'm from Essien Udim

Them be small pikin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2020
Johzhier97:

See U.....e b like say Konji neva holo u 4 high tension bah......omo u gats connect with d electricity ooo.....
Shut stop if you dey f7ck like that wetin make you feel Akpabio that can Bleep miss nigeria, go want Bleep that old ollosho
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

And they popular, they collect allocation more than your state, they have the best stadium, the only state in the country to own an airline, Guy shut up respect who pass you.

I asked you mention what rivers has?
Funny enough all the whole communities in rivers state has fought War!!!##

Local people,
Them be bush people
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Jealous you? With my 1m I'll jealous your 1k?
You brought this heat to yourself for spewing trash. When they are comparing states to Rivers you too a known southern almajiri will open your poverty stricken mouth to talk.
Your even from Anambra...imagine your low self esteem, so why not bring up your biafraun dry land to the discussion....stupid idiot
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

Yes we migrate, igbo , hausa, yoruba, all migrate as well there is nothing wrong, but there every wrong when a fool stay in his state for donkeys fighting senseless war, no education, no handwork, cultism number 1,kidnapping number 1 bringing shame to south south, you people are curse to south south, Useless People with no level.... no ambition, envious people, Jealousy kill Una There.

Idiots, may good thing never locate you.
Thunder fire all of Una .....

You are right bro
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Cry.....

Rivers will continue to boss you. Continue to cry... As long as states is concerned in Nigeria Akwa Ibom is no match for Rivers.

Sorry FG haven't opened your useless money wasting airport, because nobody flies through there. Utilizing allocation to build roads in bushes while the people remain poor? Naa Rivers got a different ideology. Glorify your mushroom achievements while your people remain the poorest in the SS.

Lol who told you...its seems some of you talk from your anus ....uneducated fool like you...am ready for you nonesense ..i get your foolish state for my hands idiot let go
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2020
GalPissetzky:
if anything happends to her, what will u do?
Good question, the fool as nothing to say
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

See this almajiri? The poorest people in the south south. People living in squalor all over Nigeria?

Ask anybody when they see an Akwa Akwa Ibomite what comes to their head.

1. Poverty
2. Illiteracy
3. Very bad english
4. Naivety
5. Cheap
6. Gate man
7. Houseboy/housegirl
8. Gala seller/icecream seller/dog meat seller/street hawkers
9. Office cleaner
10. Driver
11. Cheap Prostitutes
12. Keke/okada driver
13. Messenger
14. Street urchins
I don't talk to fools , I only the show them facts...idiot tell me where your state and my state dey for this poverty index an tell us the difference btw you and me fool

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2020
SaintBishop:
You are dodging my question and I wonder why grin why are you guys running from akwa ibom the so called paradise on earth? grin grin

Mumu, I travel and work anywhere, am connected, life is networking, those who travels learns, gets educated, see mumu Rivers waterside cultist!!!!! Wey no get level! !!
AkWA ibom are more educated and exposed than the entire Rivers State.....

M u mu, we own your lands!!!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

I don't talk to fools , I only the show them facts...idiot tell me where your state and my state dey for this poverty index an tell us the difference btw you and me fool

Small boy mumu, my state and your state follows each other, oh u think say Akwa ibom go be number 1 , mumu, there is no poverty in my state, have u seen the index? Abuja more than us, boy, u mumu
Why your state dey there. FOOL

IDIOTS, YOU KNOW GET TALK, YOU MUMU
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by ChoCho54(f): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

The chances are there. It's not about her age or beauty, it's simply a tool for team bonding. A lot of executives on that level bed themselves especially when on official trips together.

I know an actress who says if she got a romantic role in a movie, she usually sleeps with her partner before shooting starts to put them at ease and play their parts naturally.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Sabiiboy: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Criminals here and there.....God dey
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by ChoCho54(f): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Sabiiboy:
Criminals here and there.....God dey
I'm watching Sunrise Daily and a guy here practically called Akpabio out, warning him not to cover anything up or else he will expose him with evidence in his Kitty! So shameful!
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

And yet there more educated than the whole Rivers Youth who are cultists, kidnappers, killers, street roamers, Rivers state is the curse of South south go and ask,

Is it only akWA ibom that drives, prostitute, u talk like a small boy which you are, you are a Fool, go and be useful for your stupid life,

Mumu, the day u try akwa ibom man life go tire, u think say na to talk,

Mumu waterside Boy, little Cult pigs!!!!!
Jobless foools with no aim in life,....
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Mikekan30: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

See mumu, you are a big fool, look at the index, why is your state there!!!!!
Stupidity go and learn, grow up you are too stupid and foolish, define poverty?

Small cult pigs! !!!# waterside fishes!!!

AkWA ibom is better than Rivers, What those your state have as at 10 years ago?

Nothing to show, looters, killers, cultists, curse of the South, Stupid arena jobless Rivers State always in the news for the wrong Reasons, no good thing can come out of this state, una stupid Tonto dikeh a yoruba man returned her bride price shame, joy divorcee of 4 husbands!!!!
Killers of jumIA delivery boy,

Your state full of shame, disgrace, senseless people, water side cult pigs

Tufukwa!!!!####

Mkpo awod ayin de'
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by SaintBishop: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Mikekan30:

Mumu, I travel and work anywhere, am connected, life is networking, those who travels learns, gets educated, see mumu Rivers waterside cultist!!!!! Wey no get level! !!
AkWA ibom are more educated and exposed than the entire Rivers State.....

M u mu, we own your lands!!!

You owned our lands? how exactly do you house boys and girls have the money to owned rivers land? is it by working as bricklayers, granders, hawking, driving keke, prostitution or living in batchers?

90% of people living in abject poverty in Rivers state are from Akwa ibom.

You dumb swine or do you want me to educate you more? grin

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2020
flames01:

Buhari doesn't care about integrity.

No he doesn't.

I learnt his campaign was sponsored by the US government.
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Bofoy4(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2020
Everybody knows that WIKE is a tout so he should shut the hell up, Akpabio can't desire such an old bitch with 4 husbands what a shame women always using sex things to implicate men thunder fire WIKE
thunder Fire TOUT
thunder fire Agbero

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by dboss12(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2020
belated i wonder who wike feel he is, chasing clout were there is nor

unfortunately for him Akwa ibom man is fearless lion whom you can't intimidate and go Scot free,

with the fracas been displayed between the two neighborhood here is highly condemnable

akpabio shouldn't take wike serious cause he wike is an opportunist just imagine someone that was crying during his reelection trying harder to rubb shoulder with his boss,

this is what you got when you start mingling with children, they'll start dragging you to the mud.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Bofoy4(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2020
SaintBishop:

You owned our lands? how exactly do you house boys and girls have the money to owned rivers land? is it by working as bricklayers, granders, hawking, driving keke, prostitution or living in batchers?

90% of people living in abject poverty in Rivers state are from Akwa ibom.

You dumb swine or do you want me to educate you more? grin
You are nothing but a fool, a tout and a cultist, many properties in Rivers is not own by it indigenes cos they are lazy and uneducated,
the only thing there are good at is cultism, Arm robbery and militancy.
Your Governor Foolish WIKE is a Tout and a reapist,
Akpabio will deal with that old Bitch with 4 husbands and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Bofoy4:

You are nothing but a fool, a tout and a cultist, many properties in Rivers is not own by it indigenes cos they are lazy and uneducated,
the only thing there are good at is cultism, Arm robbery and militancy.
Your Governor Foolish WIKE is a Tout and a reapist,
Akpabio will deal with that old Bitch with 4 husbands and nothing will happen
Sure
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2020
dboss12:
belated i wonder who wike feel he is, chasing clout were there is nor

unfortunately for him Akwa ibom man is fearless lion whom you can't intimidate and go Scot free,

with the fracas been displayed between the two neighborhood here is highly condemnable

akpabio shouldn't take wike serious cause he wike is an opportunist just imagine someone that was crying during his reelection trying harder to rubb shoulder with his boss,

this is what you got when you start mingling with children, they'll start dragging you to the mud.
Imagine small wike of 5yrs ago the insult Akpabio’s...children no know thier mate again ooo
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2020
Bofoy4:
Everybody knows that WIKE is a tout so he should shut the hell up,
Akpabio can't desire such an old bitch
with 4 husbands what a shame
women always using sex things to implicate men
thunder fire WIKE

thunder Fire TOUT

thunder fire Agbero
Funnily when thunder go fire her, all this gullible to run ..
Imagine a woman with ex husbands jesu!!! She be Capital Ollosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.