Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? (368 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? by Uteghe(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Joy Nunieh, the tempestuous former Nddc MD confessed (or boasted) that she slapped G.O. Akpabio for "coming on her". From her testimony, GOA only flirted with her and she reserved the right to say "no". Why slap him? She did that and boasted about it. Isn't that assault? Don't get me wrong,I'm no GOA fan,but truth is truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? by Charmingrascal(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Uteghe:
Joy Nunieh, the tempestuous former Nddc MD confessed (or boasted) that she slapped G.O. Akpabio for "coming on her". From her testimony, GOA only flirted with her and she reserved the right to say "no". Why slap him? She did that and boasted about it. Isn't that assault? Don't get me wrong,I'm no GOA fan,but truth is truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Op, are you NORMAL?
Re: Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? by lwise(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
EastGold:
Op, are you NORMAL?

I don't think so, he might have Covid-19 accompanied with high fever

1 Like

Re: Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? by popsy2(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dunno
Re: Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? by Maxymilliano(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Uteghe:

You deserve worse slap

Werey

Re: Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? by Hunchogee: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ollosho need to be arrested
Re: Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? by realstars: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
She Is Not Magu
Re: Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? by remigiusizunna(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Because she is saying the truth
Re: Why Is Joi Nunieh Not Arrested For Assault? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
lwise:

I don't think so, he might have Covid-19 accompanied with high fever

He's got chipolopolo in his head

(1) (Reply)

The Next Cataclysm / Apc Flags Off Campaign / The Five Unproductive Years Nigeria Had With VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.