Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,478 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. (3985 Views)

Free Social Media Post Creation For You Page. / Professional Logo, Branding & Social Media Designs / Premium Social media designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Yeas, just as the title suggests. I'll help create quality social media designs (ads for products, services and media campaign) for you at no cost.

I just wanna use this to build up my portfolio. If you're interested, just drop the details (write up needed on the design) and specific dimensions (for ads) right here. I'll do the design and send to you. Cheers.

Delivery is within 5 - 48hrs.

Modified: Please always specify the type (what you wanna use the design for) you want so I can make the designs to usable sizes on different platforms

Check out my Design Portfolio on Instagram @Sagegrafix

Help me grow my FREE GRAPHICS DESIGN YOUTUBE CHANNEL! Kindly Subscribe and share for people who are interested in learning Graphics Design from Scratch using Corel Draw and Photoshop

Click Here to Join the Free Class on YOUTUBE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Some samples of my trade.

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Sirkenny44: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
I need a design
Name:NATINEE HAIRS your number one hair plug
We deal in all kind of hair/wigs
Contact us via WhatsApp:09030565811
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bro undecidedBro
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Sirkenny44: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Yesss
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sirkenny44:
I need a design
Name:NATINEE HAIRS your number one hair plug
We deal in all kind of hair/wigs
Contact us via WhatsApp:09030565811
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Sirkenny44: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hi
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Sirkenny44: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
And can I get send it to my phone
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Done.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Sirkenny44: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
A new design? or a correction to the first.

Sorry....you only get 1 design Sir and 1 revision (correction).
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by MDBrand: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Yeas, just as the title suggests. I'll help create quality social media designs (ads for products, services and media campaign) for you at no cost.

I just wanna use this to build up my portfolio. If you're interested, just drop the details (write up needed on the design) and specific dimensions (for ads) right here. I'll do the design and send to you. Cheers.

Delivery is within 5 - 48hrs.
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
MDBrand:

I need a Facebook cover design :- "Turn your Facebook Profile into an Automated Lead Machine...... Build a Laser Targeted and Engaged audience with $0 Adspend"

The design below is for mobile users as stipulated by facebook cover design formats: 640 x 360px.

Cheers and thanks for your contribution.

Illustration credit: Pngtree

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by MDBrand: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

The design below is for mobile users as stipulated by facebook cover design formats: 640 x 360px.

Thanks bro, what's your number I want to save it
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by MDBrand: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Can you change it to web formats please
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
MDBrand:

Can you change it to web formats please

Web format: 820 x 312px.

SageGraphix: 0 8174 05 0194

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Sirkenny44: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
A new design? or a correction to the first.

Sorry....you only get 1 design Sir and 1 revision (correction).
A correction pls just wanted you to change the number on the design to 08105161616 and send to me on WhatsApp 09030565811. Thanks
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Alright....done.
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Sirkenny44: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Alright....done.
Thanks
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by OreSho(f): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
I need a design.

Importing?
We can pay your suppliers
We can procure your items
We can ship down to Nigeria.

Contact MervLog today
Call : 09032961546
WhatsApp : 09053034741
Instagram: merv_log
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
OreSho:
I need a design.

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by OreSho(f): 12:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Wow... That was fast. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by PSconsultinga: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
PSconsultinga:
ACCESS TO FUNDING TRAINING FOR YOUTH-LED STARTUPS AND SMEs