Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. (4024 Views)

Free Social Media Post Creation For You Page. / Professional Logo, Branding & Social Media Designs / Premium Social media designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Strategical: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Great job.
I need a design

Name: Leaseforce Professional Services Limited
Catch word: We assist to making your personal & business dreams become reality.

Services offered:

1. Virtual CFO services to MSMEs
2. Personal Financial Planning to young professionals
3. Outsourced Bookkeeping & Accounting services to MSMEs
4. Children Education Planning
5. Retirement & Estate Planning
6. Strategy & Planning facilitation for MSMEs
7. Insolvency & Business Recovery
8. Corporate Finance Advisory

e-mail: info@leaseforce.com.ng

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Yeas, just as the title suggests. I'll help create quality social media designs (ads for products, services and media campaign) for you at no cost.

I just wanna use this to build up my portfolio. If you're interested, just drop the details (write up needed on the design) and specific dimensions (for ads) right here. I'll do the design and send to you. Cheers.

Delivery is within 5 - 48hrs.

Modified: Please always specify the type (what you wanna use the design for) you want so I can make the designs to usable sizes on different platforms

bro. I need a social media picture for my facebook page. The page is about internship opportunities in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2020
Strategical:
Great job.
I need a design

Name: Leaseforce Professional Services Limited
Catch word: We assist to making your personal & business dreams become reality.

Services offered:

1. Virtual CFO services to MSMEs
2. Personal Financial Planning to young professionals
3. Outsourced Bookkeeping & Accounting services to MSMEs
4. Children Education Planning
5. Retirement & Estate Planning
6. Strategy & Planning facilitation for MSMEs
7. Insolvency & Business Recovery
8. Corporate Finance Advisory

e-mail: info@leaseforce.com.ng

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:
bro. I need a social media picture for my facebook page. The page is about internship opportunities in Nigeria. Thanks

This is not very explanatory Chief.

You have to provide the contents for what you want.
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by PSconsultinga: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Gigin: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Name: Genial Interiors
Professional in design, decoration, soft furnishings, renovations

Contact Genial Interiors today
WhatsApp/call: 08138047443

Free Virtual training on how to:
-Calculate yardage for curtain
-make different curtain designs
- throw pillows
- pouf
And lots more!
To qualify, visit @genialinteriors on Instagram, like page and then follow link in bio.
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by LadyShadow(f): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Please, help with a flyer, thank you..

ANNOLA SPOTLESS SOLUTIONS

We are a cleaning service company with over ten years of experience,we offer top quality and affordable cleaning services for both residential and commercial purposes.

Our services includes:

-Carpet cleaning
-Window cleaning
-Move-ins and outs cleaning
-Scrubbing and polishing of floors(marble, tiled, interlock and stamped concrete)
-Office deep cleaning
-Post construction clean-ups
-After party/event cleaning
-Fumigation and pest control
-Residential cleaning
Real estate cleaning

We are; experienced
Thorough and
Dependable

"We have a track record [i][/i]that's spotless"

Relax, we'll take care of the rest

Call for an estimate today
Call/WhatsApp: 08156914169
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by hadamz: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Yeas, just as the title suggests. I'll help create quality social media designs (ads for products, services and media campaign) for you at no cost.

I just wanna use this to build up my portfolio. If you're interested, just drop the details (write up needed on the design) and specific dimensions (for ads) right here. I'll do the design and send to you. Cheers.

Modified: Please always specify the type (what you wanna use the design for) you want so I can make the designs to usable sizes on different platforms

Bros this offer still dae available abeg i need am
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2020
For those who are interested in learning;

here's a link to my channel.....I'll be teaching FREE OF CHARGE. Just help me subscribe to the channel and share to interested friends & family too.

See you there.

Click Here to Join the Free Class on YOUTUBE

OreSho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2020
hadamz:

Bros this offer still dae available abeg i need am

Yes Chief... Just post your content
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2020
PSconsultinga:
Now Hiring

MARKETER

Position: Part-time

Company: A digital solutions firm

Salary: 30000 monthly

Eligibility:

* Student or recent university graduate (not more than 2 years)

* Demonstrable marketing experience

* Strong digital and offline marketing skills

* Excellent oral and written communication skills

* Extensive knowledge of the Nigerian business environment

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Gigin:
Name: Genial Interiors
Professional in design, decoration, soft furnishings, renovations

Contact Genial Interiors today
WhatsApp/call: 08138047443

Free Virtual training on how to:
-Calculate yardage for curtain
-make different curtain designs
- throw pillows
- pouf
And lots more!
To qualify, visit @genialinteriors on Instagram, like page and then follow link in bio.

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2020
LadyShadow:
Please, help with a flyer, thank you..

ANNOLA SPOTLESS SOLUTIONS

We are a cleaning service company with over ten years of experience,we offer top quality and affordable cleaning services for both residential and commercial purposes.

Our services includes:

-Carpet cleaning
-Window cleaning
-Move-ins and outs cleaning
-Scrubbing and polishing of floors(marble, tiled, interlock and stamped concrete)
-Office deep cleaning
-Post construction clean-ups
-After party/event cleaning
-Fumigation and pest control
-Residential cleaning
Real estate cleaning

We are; experienced
Thorough and
Dependable

"We have a track record [i][/i]that's spotless"

Relax, we'll take care of the rest

Call for an estimate today
Call/WhatsApp: 08156914169

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by LadyShadow(f): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Wow, thanks so much Sir! God bless you, I'm in love with the flier...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by hlog(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

God bless you boss, I'll send mine via WhatsApp since I cant seem to upload pictures here... Thanks again and God bless

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Gigin: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thank you so much.
I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by hlog(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Looking to give your forecourts,driveway,walkways and pool decks that aesthetic appeal?Then look no further .At Hscapes Paving and Landscapes We make beautiful,stable and long lasting paving systems.We have carved a niche for our self and we are being recognized as one of the key players in the business. Contact us for quality,affordable,beautiful and long lasting decorative stamped concrete paving,artificial grassing,landscape designs,horticulture services,water and artcrafts. We have a proven 10+ years in the services we render. We
are just a call away. Give us a call today and be assured of our professional services.
� or WhatsApp 0806264 7599
0815 691 4199.To request an inspection and free estimates.

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
hlog:
Looking to give your forecourts,driveway,walkways and pool decks that aesthetic appeal?Then look no further .At Hscapes Paving and Landscapes We make beautiful,stable and long lasting paving systems.We have carved a niche for our self and we are being recognized as one of the key players in the business. Contact us for quality,affordable,beautiful and long lasting decorative stamped concrete paving,artificial grassing,landscape designs,horticulture services,water and artcrafts. We have a proven 10+ years in the services we render. We
are just a call away. Give us a call today and be assured of our professional services.
� or WhatsApp 0806264 7599
0815 691 4199.To request an inspection and free estimates.

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by PSconsultinga: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2020
DISTRIBUTORS' FINANCE

Are you a distributor of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCGs) anywhere in Nigeria?

Do you know you can access loans and overdrafts of up to N100 million every month from a leading financial institution?

If you are a distributor of a major FMCG company in Nigeria with a monthly turnover of at least N30 million, kindly

1. Follow our page
2. Send us a DM with your full name, email address, business name and location
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by yuyaasales(f): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
I've been looking for a social media manager and a graphics designer, as I have clients that are on ground for social media marketing but I kept them on hold pending when I find a good graphics designer and social media person that can deliver... holla at me if you are interested

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by PenHub: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

I'm humbled o. Thanks.
Yes, I do offer guides and can train anyone interested
bro pls I'll like u to teach me please..... Meanwhile, i need a job for a Facebook page(mainphoto Not cover photo).
Name : PenHub contact: 081 642 496 64 ...we are here to entertain you
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by PSconsultinga: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
DISTRIBUTORS' FINANCE

Are you a distributor of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCGs) anywhere in Nigeria?

Do you know you can access loans and overdrafts of up to N100 million every month from a leading financial institution?

If you are a distributor of a major FMCG company in Nigeria with a monthly turnover of at least N30 million, kindly

1. Follow our page

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2020
PenHub:

bro pls I'll like u to teach me please.....
Meanwhile, i need a job for a Facebook page(mainphoto Not cover photo).

Name : PenHub
...we are here to entertain you

Okay....do you have a logo or something?
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2020
PSconsultinga:
DISTRIBUTORS' FINANCE

1. Follow our page

Okay.....will get back to you
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by PenHub: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Okay....do you have a logo or something?
no i dont have
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by PSconsultinga: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Okay.....will get back to you
You are yet to get back..
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
PSconsultinga:
You are yet to get back..

Here it is Sir.

Thanks for your input.

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
PenHub:

bro pls I'll like u to teach me please.....
Meanwhile, i need a job for a Facebook page(mainphoto Not cover photo).

Name : PenHub
...we are here to entertain you

Please can you clarify what you mean by (main photo)?
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by PenHub: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Please can you clarify what you mean by (main photo)?
i just meant u shld create a flier for my Facebook page. I think i have provided the details

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Strategical: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=Stephenomozzy post=92581211][/quote]

Whao! Great. Will contact you for further business relations.

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Strategical:

Whao! Great. Will contact you for further business relations.

I look forward to hearing from you Sir.

Best regards.
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Strategical: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please help forward it to my number.

[quote author=Stephenomozzy post=92581211][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zinox Smart (notebook) Video Driver Needed Please / Poster Design / Elementary 3D Modeling With Autodesk Maya That You Can Do (Daily Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.