Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. (3986 Views)

Free Social Media Post Creation For You Page. / Professional Logo, Branding & Social Media Designs / Premium Social media designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Melancholy:
Boss, good job!

Thanks Chief... Sorry for the late response. You should have quoted me.

Well, you didn't give much details about what exactly you need.

Please state the content and purpose of the design so I'll know how to work around it. Thanks
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by gbolio4(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

I'm humbled o. Thanks.

Yes, I do offer guides and can train anyone interested

Yes! Your work is very close to excellent.
Can I get a number to WhatsApp you on?
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2020
gbolio4:

Yes! Your work is very close to excellent.
Can I get a number to WhatsApp you on?

Yes Chief. 08174 0501 94
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Melancholy(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Thanks Chief... Sorry for the late response. You should have quoted me.

Well, you didn't give much details about what exactly you need.

Please state the content and purpose of the design so I'll know how to work around it. Thanks
It's all about videography from business adverts to birthday celebration videos, etc. Boss, my preferred colours are brown and white with black background.
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Melancholy:
It's all about videography from business adverts to birthday celebration videos, etc. Boss, my preferred colours are brown and white with black background.

I hope i got your shade of brown correct

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Melancholy(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Wow! this is cool. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2020
Thanks for your contribution grin
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Melancholy(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

I hope i got your shade of brown correct
yes!
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by PureGoldh(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2020
This @Stephenomozzy of a guy is just too good and talented.

I love your works bro...keep it up

3 Likes

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2020
PureGoldh:
This @Stephenomozzy of a guy is just too good and talented.

I love your works bro...keep it up

Thank you Chief

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by hammyjoe(f): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Good morning Stephenomozzy. Well done for the fantastic work that you are doing.
Please kindly make a flyer ad for me.
I am into Meat sharing business which I do monthly. Color: white and deep green.

*Welcome� to Sisi Eleran July Special Meat Sharing Edition�� !!!!!!*
You never had it this good!!
This big!!! and this affordable!!!!

Available are;
Live cows (delivery available to any part of Lagos).
Complete half sharing of a full Cow!
A portion of Cow meat @N10000 (Twenty people to a full Cow, all parts inclusive)
Half portion - N5000
Quarter portion - N2500.

Goat meat Sharing
Full Goat - N24000
Half Goat - N12000
Quarter Goat - N6000

Ram meat Sharing
Full Ram - N60000
Half Ram - N30000
Quarter - N15000
N.B All parts to be shared equally

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2020
hammyjoe:
Good morning Stephenomozzy. Well done for the fantastic work that you are doing.
Please kindly make a flyer ad for me.
I am into Meat sharing business which I do monthly. Color: white and deep green.

Alright. I'll send it soonest. Thanks

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by greenskittles: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't need any design atm but this is really awesome, thumbs up to you man.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
greenskittles:
I don't need any design atm but this is really awesome, thumbs up to you man.

Thanks for your kind words Chief
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by indahouse: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nice jobs. I wish to engage your services
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
indahouse:
Nice jobs. I wish to engage your services

Good evening to you Sir.

How can i be of service?
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Elsanchez: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
More grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by emetuche(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Pls a need a logo for my business

Name.. Saint Patrick sports and entertainment center.

You can also host meetings, birthday parties
Address.. owalla uratta owerri north lga.

Phone.. 07031373202
Mail... franklineekene@gmail.com
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
emetuche:

My good Sir, thanks for your interest. I'm sorry for the late response; I've been away.

Please, this free service does not include logo design Sir. I'm sorry. However, i'll be delighted to do the ad design with the content you've provided excluding the logo.

I'll send it soonest. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by OreSho(f): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

I'm humbled o. Thanks.

Yes, I do offer guides and can train anyone interested

Interested
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
OreSho:

Interested

Alright......just hold on. I'm working on creating a thread soon. I'll share the link here
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by PSconsultinga: 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Yeas, just as the title suggests. I'll help create quality social media designs (ads for products, services and media campaign) for you at no cost.

I just wanna use this to build up my portfolio. If you're interested, just drop the details (write up needed on the design) and specific dimensions (for ads) right here. I'll do the design and send to you. Cheers.

Delivery is within 5 - 48hrs.

Modified: Please always specify the type (what you wanna use the design for) you want so I can make the designs to usable sizes on different platforms
hey boss. I've seen what you've done so far. Please I need a logo for my blog. If possible I want you to use the same format below and the reddish color scheme too. Instead of the "hotnigerianjobs" put "findinternships" and instead of the ".com" put ".com.ng" instead. And instead of "moving your career to the next level" put "the best place to find internship opportunities in Nigeria". I will be expecting it. Thanks boss!!!
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2020
emetuche:
Pls a need a logo for my business

Name.. Saint Patrick sports and entertainment center.

You can also host meetings, birthday parties
Address.. owalla uratta owerri north lga.

Phone.. 07031373202
Mail... franklineekene@gmail.com

You can send images of your event center to replace the one used below

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:

Boss sorry o. Logo design is noy part of the free deal grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Boss sorry o. Logo design is noy part of the free deal grin
ok how much you go do am for me
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
PSconsultinga:
Are you a small/growing business owner?

Do you know that you can get low-cost loans of up to N200 million courtesy of the African Development Bank (AfDB)?

AfDB loans can be used to finance working capital and purchase new assets.

To learn more about the AfDB loans for SMEs in Nigeria and if you qualify to obtain AfDB loans:

1. Follow our page @StepElevate
2. Tag your friends in the comments section below
3. Send us a DM containing your full name, location, the name of your business and your email address

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:
ok how much you go do am for me

You fit write me whatsapp Boss?

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

You fit write me whatsapp Boss?

ok
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by emetuche(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thank you so much my brother
Stephenomozzy:

You can send images of your event center to replace the one used below

1 Like

Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Am interested, I want to design an affiliate banner for a blog, can you help with that?
Re: I'm Offering To Help Create FREE Social Media Designs. by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Yes... Just post your content, and state color preferences if any.

IVORY2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professional Creative / Few Most Recent Logo designs by Artware Visuals / Get A Free Logo Done For You And Free Resources Available For Learners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.