Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa (37993 Views)

16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment / Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by bestman09(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by jericco1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Choi
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by cynhamscakes(f): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sad to read about this. May her soul rest in peace.

Year 2020 Kilode? What's up with you??

Aren't you tired of bad news?
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by 4t4th(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Abusadiq01(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Na this one be 14 years old
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by legitnow: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
She'd be feeling like a bigger girl than her mates when she begins to grow some bee stings on her chest. She'd think it's time to explore her body.

Each time the school principal and teachers advices them on the dangers of premarital sex, the advice will fly out through the other ear immediately.
Now she can't stand the shame undecided

U said it all.

The shame is too much.

Especially, if they both in the smae community and they have to face everybody.

E no ease, but body no be fire wood
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by MiaBeer(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sad but who in his right mind would beat a young girl going through this kind of traumatic experience.

The father will be in serious trouble in a normal Country sha. RIP Girl.
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
op even enlarged her pic to make her look big. op issa pedophile

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Nicepoker(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
IME1:
Rest in peace to her.
But that picture does not resemble a 14 year old oh
she is 41

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Dextre(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
She'd be feeling like a bigger girl than her mates when she begins to grow some bee stings on her chest. She'd think it's time to explore her body.

Each time the school principal and teachers advices them on the dangers of premarital sex, the advice will fly out through the other ear immediately.

What on earth do you have in your head in place of brain dude...you're really gonna make this about her? Who doesn't have premarital sex these days? She made a mistake,I only wish people around her were there for her irrespective,she would still be alive today. You are here blaming a dead girl for getting pregnant

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by chukwuibuipob: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kudosvibe:
Speechless lipsrsealed 14
dat is their lifestyle there..Even one Alhaji Yerima go don reserved u once u are 7 yr old and tap u wen u are 12.Dat is y u see dem pipu roaming up/down,join biko to cause katakata
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by AlphaStorm: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chai.....!!!!

Abeg check my signature for ur Crypto
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by ayenale1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
The father messed up big time, you have called the guy and he told you he's ready to take responsibility then why beat her again-that beating sent a very wrong signal to the girl, our parents at times need to learn to accommodate some unforseen situations, i totally didn't support her waywardn3as but the deed has been done...scold her a little let her bear some circumstances if that will reset her brain.

5 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by ayenale1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
The father messed up big time, you have called the guy and he told you he's ready to take responsibility then why beat her again-that beating sent a very wrong signal to the girl, our parents at times need to learn to accommodate some unforseen situations, i totally didn't support her waywardness but the deed has been done...scold her a little let her bear some circumstances if that will reset her brain.
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by PowerOfLove: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Anita why? That shouldn't be the end of the world.
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
h
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by makydebbie(f): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

How dare you put the blame on the girl alone? You're so shameless.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by SweetCunt97(f): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
She should have given the child to any childless couple. Suicide is never the way out.

Parents should try and be supportive, there are some issues beatings just cannot solve. What is done is done, simply look for d way forward.
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Federalmike: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Safe journey. OYO. My regards to Fela kuti, Abacha, Michael Jackson and so on

heartless motherfucker

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Farki: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

All the more reason why sex education should be mandatory.
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by makydebbie(f): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oh are people legit blaming the girl here? What of the boyfriend? Or her parents?
Lmaoooo men are trash.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Nanavati(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
God please take charge of my female's children
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by tunary(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
This world don kpafuka finish......14 yrs old geh done sabi collect preeq..
12 dey collect not to talk of 14. even little children dey explore to know wetin dey. Na so I catch one small girl of 4/5 a long time ago trying to insert the cover of my Biro inside her small kpekus. Most of these things is as a result of some parents living in a one room apartment, in the night they will be working unknown to them that the children are learning work from them. some in schools with their peers
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by chlowi(f): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
2020 is a bitch i swear .....im definately not adding this year to my age mehn ....
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by amalab30(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
To an extent, I agree. However, no one knows if she's trying to run away from the stigma that comes from being pregnant through a gang-rape.

Sometimes, life is unfair.!!! Let's look at it from a different prism.

Officialgarri:

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by tunary(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
makydebbie:
Oh are people legit blaming the girl here? What of the boyfriend? Or her parents?
Lmaoooo men are trash.
Is your father a woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by LadyJasper: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
When will our young girls learn that they alone will bear the consequences of premarital sex while their male partners go scot-free? A very sad situation.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Temhellen(f): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
RIP to d Dead. Na until I finish Sec sch I start to Dey grow breast. This world ehhh with the rapid growth na God go safe us
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Temhellen(f): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
legitnow:

U said it all.

The shame is too much.

Especially, if they both in the smae community and they have to face everybody.

E no ease, but body no be fire wood
They should have learnt ways of preventing pregnancy or the pills to take or the withdrawal method or Squatting
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nanavati:
God please take charge of my female's children
The both parents of the late Anita were also waiting and counting on God to take care of their kid but things turned sour. Moral Lesson, discipline your children, they will never depart from it. Expose and Condemn fornication. Its evil and deadly, even as a male child to my parent, i am still a virgin, i have respect for females. I would not want any one to touch my Unborn Female or girl child.
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by sheyitokz(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
IRONY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India / Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.