Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa (37997 Views)

16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment / Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by tunary(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
MiaBeer:

Sad but who in his right mind would beat a young girl going through this kind of traumatic experience.

The father will be in serious trouble in a normal Country sha. RIP Girl.
People are beginning to understand that this county is really not normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by AbuAeesha: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
14 years old,and someone would come out and to say early marriage is bad, hypocrisy and delusion! some of these young tolders are already having sex bfr her age even
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by OdefaGirl(f): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Not that I don't pity the dead, but the people that were murdered (good/innocent ones) and those who lost their lives accidentally are the ones who deserve pity and cries........
Well, I wouldn't understand that pain those who commit suicide go through.
RIP

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Bimpe29: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oh my God!
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
She'd be feeling like a bigger girl than her mates when she begins to grow some bee stings on her chest. She'd think it's time to explore her body.

Each time the school principal and teachers advices them on the dangers of premarital sex, the advice will fly out through the other ear immediately.
Now she can't stand the shame undecided

clap for yourself.., if every situation were that simple
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by tiredoflife(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Parents wey suppose arrest the guy for rape dey negotiate marriage.
Smh
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
She shouldn't have done that.
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Nehyooh(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Safe journey. OYO. My regards to Fela kuti, Abacha, Michael Jackson and so on
Baba weting nah... grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Eileene(f): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
LadyJasper:
When will our young girls learn that they alone will bear the consequences of premarital sex while their male partners go scot-free? A very sad situation.
I wish every girl out there would come to terms with this truth

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by investigator007: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sad one, rip to her
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by 24SEVEN: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
So people have the mind to have sex without condoms in this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by kingeze88(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
[code][/code]
GOFRONT:
This world don kpafuka finish......14 yrs old geh done sabi collect preeq..
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Viicfuntop(f): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
She'd be feeling like a bigger girl than her mates when she begins to grow some bee stings on her chest. She'd think it's time to explore her body.

Each time the school principal and teachers advices them on the dangers of premarital sex, the advice will fly out through the other ear immediately.

What’s your point now because this trash made no sense
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by seangy4konji: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
rip.
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by jaxxy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

People make mistakes and errors in judgement. They shud be corrected, scolded, purnished bt not crucified. It didn’t have to end like this.

I knows pastor who’s daughter got pregnant funny things she was the most gentle among all his gals, 5 in total. The wilder ones never got pregnant tho they had several bfs.
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by CanadaOrBust: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
VirginFinder:
Yet some dullaaards are telling me the age of consent is 18.

RIP young woman.

@PoliteActivist, CanadaorBust

When are you arresting the man who impregnated her for defilement

LISTEN, what anybody decides to do or not do in any particular case is not what we are debating. What we are debating is what is ON THE BOOKS as age of consent. Show the below to any person with the slightest idea about law, see if there is any possible way it can be twisted to mean AoC is 11.

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Mamijoh(f): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
May her soul rest in peace
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Bahamas95(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
The guy claim responsibility why she come commit suicide?

Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by knowhowk: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pathetic , Suicide is never an Option .
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Siscooh: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
MiaBeer:

Sad but who in his right mind would beat a young girl going through this kind of traumatic experience.

The father will be in serious trouble in a normal Country sha. RIP Girl.
Really?
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by MiaBeer(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Siscooh:

Really?
Yes. Really
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by CanadaOrBust: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2020
VirginFinder:

Like I quoted from the Bible earlier, when someone professes himself to be wise, he becomes a fool!

Judges, lawyers, activists, Femi Falana, Wole Soyinka, ageofconsent.net/world etc etc have all agreed that the age of consent in Nigeria is 11.

Yet one inconsequential fellow is saying otherwise.

What other evidence does any reasonable human being need

The law is right in front of u and u r quoting nonsense. So if Buhari does not obey court order and a court ruled he is right, does that change the fact that it’s in the books that presidents must obey court orders??
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Onare66(m): 3:19am On Jul 15, 2020
you boys dey decieve you, called yort all sort of name u no rimemba ooo. yon don no dat b4 u open ur leg & enjoy am. well R.I.P sis
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by bigcasava1(m): 6:16am On Jul 15, 2020
But the prick deh Bleep no say I no want but want to reject the outcome, anyway may her soul find peace!
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by stormborn28(m): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

thank you my brother.. Na so I dey see most of these girls ooooooooo
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by stormborn28(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Viicfuntop:

What’s your point now because this trash made no sense
what he said make sense. Because when girls are advised about dangers of dating at early age and sexual activities they always turn a deaf ear and sometimes hate who is telling them. This is the result
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by sayisayi(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=Officialgarri post=91710607]She'd be feeling like a bigger girl than her mates when she begins to grow some bee stings on her chest. She'd think it's time to explore her body.

All dis grammar when RIP is better
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Her body should be thrown into a nearby evil forest it would be inappropriate for her to be given a befitting burial
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa by Meekha(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2020
So sorry sweetheart. I wish you were born in a saner clime! Africans and stigmatization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India / Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo / She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.