Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC (14019 Views)

Attacking Buhari Won’t Save You - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power / Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2020
Please what's it with APC and Goodluck Jonathan?

I don't understand why they keep mentioning him severally after so many years.

1 Like

Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by bigfish3k: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Riggers looking for loopholes to justify their rigging and Godfatherism
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2020
lonelydora:
Must APC always call Jonathan's name in everything?

It is like their creed. If they don't recite it they feel they are not communicating.

Useless shameless thieves.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by derbykol(f): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2020
See what GEJ caused.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by ajebuter(f): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Incumeny didn't save Bukola Saraki
It didn't save Dino Melaye
It didn't save Sheu Sanni

Bros..You conveniently forgot :
Late Abiola Ajimobi
Ibikunle Amosu

Incumbency didn't save them or their candidates either..

1 Like

Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Rayikhaz(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2020
These political parties talk as if they are the masses that will decide who their Governor will be. It simply tells one thing; which is the masses are not considered. Imagine a monumental failure of a minister like Timipreye Sylva talk of winning election in Edo State. The stupidity of some of these politicians is EPIC

1 Like

Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by PrinceMajestic: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Mighty APC we beg you guys. Leave our Niger delta for us. We know you have the damn power but spare us the Niger delta. We humbly appeal
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Unfortunately, the people of Edo state are not ready to vote enmasse for someone that was once described as a thief by the party chairman ..

And they aren't ready either for another four years of what they are passing through presently.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Cantonese: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Judeerons32:
Yesterday Poi give a live stream of the unveiling of his manifesto.
Obaseki should tell Edo people what he has done and where he intends to go. But he wouldn't do that instead. I am the president son is his message

Self deceit. Did APC not give their manifesto before 2015? Did APC not give their manifesto before the 2019 elections? Which of them were implemented? Can you rightly say you are not suffering under this government? Stop deceiving yasef.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by damosky12(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2020
LaboPolitics:
So finally there is no APC presence in the SS. The Oil region is now firmly in PDP's grip...
Lmao!

yorubas tried to paint the party as a 'Ibo ethnic party' in 2015 in order to kill it, but it failed. More failure of yoruba propaganda to come in future. 2023 do come abeg. grin

You have to stop this childish tribal tantrums.

Not many Yorubas are gullibly buying into propaganda. You have to understand that a great deal of Yorubas are after what is sane.

Let's stop buying into the divisive thinking patterns given to us by leaders...
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by King44(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Jonathan invited apc to rig him out through Jega and massive propaganda. Jonathan didn’t fight dirty, Obaseki is ready to go eye for eye.
If Jonathan was so selfish as Buahri and the whole APC, he would have won hands down and nothing can be done about it apart from appeal that won't yield anything.

Though Jonathan was not competent enough during is time, although more competent than Buhari but he was a peaceful man who respects humanity, law and order

I don't give a f about parties neither do I give a Bleep about ethnicity.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Edo state no be Lagos okkoooo my people. We wey dey Edo state here don open eye pass all dis APC scam ooooooo. Gov Obaseki for Re election

Just yesterday obaseki's score went from 0/10 to 10/10 all because he joined the pdp. I can bet my balls , this same pdp will celebrate oshiomole as a great political leader and a plus to the party. Now tell me, who is being fooled here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Unigrad:
APC and federal might will fail in Edo State. Edo is PDP and PDP is Edo.

You said this same thing in Imo, what is happening again? grin grin
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by LaboPolitics: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2020
damosky12:

You have to stop this childish tribal tantrums.

Not many Yorubas are gullibly buying into propaganda. You have to understand that a great deal of Yorubas are after what is sane.

Let's stop buying into the divisive thinking patterns given to us by leaders...

As long as there is a single yorobbar muslim somewhere thinking of ways to politically torment or destroy my people, we will be standing opposite to them keeping their stupidity and foolery at bay.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Macphenson: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Noerection:
Anybody that ipob is supporting will surely lose. This is not a curse but statement of fact

Yes like how the cursed region supported Oshiomhole to "win".
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Dbarrzx: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2020
POI all the way
ThatFairGuy:
Ring it to Their hearings.
The POI we know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Tolase1999(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2020
iokpebholo:
Pls stop generalizing sir,we have a lot of wonderful Yoruba ppl,it's only dt bullon van bourdillion crook and his cronies that are very toxic sir
I don blame bourdillion crook for buhari failure cuz he is nt member of buhari cabinet he just play 9ja regional politics to favour he's regional interest. what is future of s/w in pdp after obj pls do answer me
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Abanabaoghogho: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Why is zamfara and River states on my mind, I have this strong feeling that APC will not participate in this election.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by jacoik(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Trumpcard05:
This one is still living in dreamland in far away Abuja. The reality on ground here in Edo state is that the groundswell of support for Obaseki continues to increase daily.

If APC were fighting corruption as they claim, they will not be fielding a candidate that has been widely labeled a thief by their own former chairman. Ize Iyamu is even currently facing criminal prosecution for fraud charges in court for God sake. In sane societies, he would step down from any reasonable position he holds in society, not contesting to lead a most vibrant Edo State. Pity really.
you have said it all and that is end of discussion
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by steeltrust: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2020
it because he didn't use d incumbency jat as buhari did in second term. how wish buhari allowed free and fair election jst like jeg I swear to u buhari won't be in aso rock
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Clothingonline9(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2020
If your people love you 80 percent you will win
Ize iyanmu is getting ready for office I guess
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by odinga1of: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Federal might wont help ize iyamu this election..

Don't mind Yekini Nabena of Kwara State. He is a puppet and professional clown
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by LudaChriz(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Judeerons32:
Yesterday Poi gave a live stream of the unveiling of his manifesto. Taking questions and give answers.
Obaseki should tell Edo people what he has done and where he intends to go. But he wouldn't do that instead. I am the president son is his message

The kind of manifesto Buhari gave in 2015 right?

Una mumu no be here
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by saintruky(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
But it saved Buhari abi
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by smirn(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Trumpcard05:
This one is still living in dreamland in far away Abuja. The reality on ground here in Edo state is that the groundswell of support for Obaseki continues to increase daily.

If APC were fighting corruption as they claim, they will not be fielding a candidate that has been widely labeled a thief by their own former chairman. Ize Iyamu is even currently facing criminal prosecution for fraud charges in court for God sake. In sane societies, he would step down from any reasonable position he holds in society, not contesting to lead a most vibrant Edo State. Pity really.
He remain innocent until the court says otherwise. It's the same PDP that alledgedly paid him 700m for 2015 presidential election. On the ground of integrity your Obaseki Shouldn't have join a party that is also joined in the suit against Ize Iyamu. You need to think before you talk. Hypocrisy smelling everywhere.
No matter what oshomohle said in the past, I think it was just merely a campaign to de market an opposition. Even at that, we knew the outcome Of that election. Now the betrayal has failed his master and the party that made him and now dinning with the opposition, we should all wait to see what Oshomohle has to say too about him too.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by emperorzz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Incumbency couldn't save Jonathan, he did six years. However it saved Buhari in 2019, 4+4.
Obaseki has done 4 years, incumbency will work for him, 4+4. Simple arithmetic. The Edos want him, thats all it will take.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Oladayo12(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
mightyhazell:
the IPOB u keep seeing in your sleep isn't even interested in ur useless infact retrogressive Nigerian politics
You funny no be small, interested kwa? why una go dey interested on wetin una no sabi? as far as naija is concerned u guys dont exist. mere 5%
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Oladayo12(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
LaboPolitics:
So finally there is no APC presence in the SS. The Oil region is now firmly in PDP's grip...
Lmao!

yorubas tried to paint the party as a 'Ibo ethnic party' in 2015 in order to kill it, but it failed. More failure of yoruba propaganda to come in future. 2023 do come abeg. grin
Nna eh your mumu no get cure.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Oladayo12(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
LaboPolitics:

As long as there is a single yorobbar muslim somewhere thinking of ways to politically torment or destroy my people, we will be standing opposite to them keeping their stupidity and foolery at bay.
You are nothing but an online wailler, your 5% region dont exist as far as naija is concerned. Nna continue with ur wailing, you yourself dont exist either
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Unigrad: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
OKorowanta:

Instead of you to pray make INEC no give Obaseki third position,you dey bring in weed.
Trust INEC at your own peril.
You are supporting illegality?
Federal might and Inec manipulations hardly work in Edo State. I talk as an Edoites. This Edo election will mark a political revolution in Nigeria. Just be patient, September 19 is not far again.
Alot of Edoites didn't vote in 2019, but they have vow to vote to teach Oshiomole a lesson.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by Unigrad: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
blowjohn:
Go to edo or benin and see if u will see anything obaseki has done.
He is busy calling himself the president's son.
What oshiomole did in his first year, obaseki has not done 1 quarter.

If you are in Benin City, let's meet tomorrow so I can show you what Obaseki have done since you are politically blind. If you are bold, reply, let me give you my number. I will sacrifice tomorrow for the purpose.
Re: Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC by mightyhazell: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oladayo12:
You funny no be small, interested kwa? why una go dey interested on wetin una no sabi? as far as naija is concerned u guys dont exist. mere 5%
so why una dey see them for dreams.. right from days of ur ancestors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima / DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service / Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.