Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Rape In Marriage: Is This True At All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape In Marriage: Is This True At All? (400 Views)

Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape In Marriage: Is This True At All? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hello everyone,
A friend of mine told me about her ordeal in her marriage. Most especially, how he was raped by her husband. I found it hard to take in because I don't believe in this saying on personal ground and I feel the issue of consent in marriage is not true or over hyped as regards to sexual intercourse. I want to be very sure if I am right or if it is possible such thing happens in a marriage.
Re: Rape In Marriage: Is This True At All? by Goldp5988(f): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Rogosa:
Hello everyone,
A friend of mine told me about her ordeal in her marriage. Most especially, how he was raped by her husband. I found it hard to take in because I don't believe in this saying on personal ground and I feel the issue of consent in marriage is not true or over hyped as regards to sexual intercourse. I want to be very sure if I am right or if it is possible such thing happens in a marriage.

Rape in marriage again.

1 Like

Re: Rape In Marriage: Is This True At All? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Surprised too.
Goldp5988:

Rape in marriage again.
Re: Rape In Marriage: Is This True At All? by correctyourself(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Such women are just been goldigger, is she not aware sex it's involved in marriage and she gave her consent for the marriage? And she thinks her husband must seak her consent for sex, does she ask for her husband consent before her husband take charge of the responsibility of fending for her?

If she is sick does she ask for his consent before she gets treatment, nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape In Marriage: Is This True At All? by Martinez39s(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
correctyourself:
Such women are just been goldigger, is she not aware sex it's involved in marriage and she gave her consent for the marriage? And she thinks her husband must seak her consent for sex, does she ask for her husband consent before her husband take charge of the responsibility of fending for her?

Don't mind her. Why doesn't she just walk away from the marriage instead of complaining? If the husband fails to provide, she will nag the hell out of him and disrespect him. If I were the husband, I would divorce her silly ass instead of raping her.

1 Like

Re: Rape In Marriage: Is This True At All? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
correctyourself:

undecided
Re: Rape In Marriage: Is This True At All? by longetivity(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
after man don pay ur bride price u will be telling me you are not ready for sex...... abi something dey worry your mama nii

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer This ? / All Married Men And Women That Can't Take Care Of Their Kids Come In / What Is The Least Amount U Will Charge For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.