Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures (44955 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / 60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Flyingngel(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
God grace.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by maxiuc(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by tunary(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Very good news. I wish she can give me triplets

This is is just the handwork of God Almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
ok
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Pictures
shocked yee fear catch me
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by LongLife4all: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congrats to them.
That tommy though. Over stretched.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Myketuale(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Factfinder1:
Omo the belle big oh
no be small
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by realestniggah: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
estyvino:
God is Great

Same Blessings will follow suit in my life

Did God help her carry that child?

Talking about God is great.. Fvck God.

So many women have died during child birth.. Is God still great then.

Congratulate her and go.. Don't drag a non existing God into this
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Bola146(f): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congratulations!!!! I await my own too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by clearsight: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Factfinder1:
But what's the point of snapping with an open baby bump??

Simple: to prove to her enemies and nosy parkers that she did not buy the babies grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by tunary(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
iyatrustee:
God is great sha! See her long belle cheesy
God is great (SHA)
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Openbusiness3: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wow, God is great
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by AlphaStorm: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Factfinder1:

The World is full of STUPIDITY and these kind of people would never learn. If those children later grow up to become cultists or wayward children, she no go know say na one bad belle for social media cast spell on them.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by ritmek(f): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
WOW... shocked..God is indeed great
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Women are strong!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by tunary(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Pictures
Aproko where the children Na?
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by PharmSam(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
God is awesome

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by stayclearofme: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Factfinder1:
That to me is stupidity at its peak. It doesn't even show respect to the man or woman but surprisingly these days both husband and wife agree to it. As for me o NEVER;

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Dangrace01: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
If na my wife I'll be scared oh. This stomach is long oh
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oh Lord my God, this is my prayer. Answer my cry oh Lord and Grant me my heart desire. Ijn. Congratulation

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Damn, the belle dey scary.grin
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by faithfull18(f): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
The tummy is long.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by stayclearofme: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
clearsight:

Simple: to prove to her enemies and nosy parkers that she did not buy the babies grin
Lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ol boy you no well o... cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Goldp5988:
Wao, I receive it, first attempt, first connect after that you go rest and take good care of them lol
what of quintuplet? smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by VicM6: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
see dis kind belle kind coco own... nawa o
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by BobbyShmurda007: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Factfinder1:

me set I tire for the thing oo public display, after Una go dey catch winch anyhow ....
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by tpapi: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
cool
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by remsonik(f): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
God is great, lord this is what I wish I receive mine in Jesus name
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by DontBullshitMe: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
School fees. angry
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
The picture where she is dressed in white is beautiful... The other with the exposed tummy is really not palatable for public viewing. Totally unnecessary and dumb in my opinion... I won't do such a shoot, even at gunpoint.

Anyways, congrats to her!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Ygrette(f): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Factfinder1:

I wonder. They need to convince themselves that they're the ones carrying the pregnancy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad / My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.