Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures (44956 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / 60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Phiftycent50: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Factfinder1:
Omo the belle big oh
no be small
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Ade3131: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
EXLOVER:
You can see the fear on the man's face while holding the woman's stomach.

Azzin enh...! I can read the guy's mind from his facial expression. They probably took that picture after receiving their scan result where he found out that his wife is carrying a triplet.

Just imagine the potential cost of pampers for the 3 of them.... Menh! This kind of blessing dey come with serious cry if money no too dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Mrpojj(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
VanGun:
Shared by a friend with caption ....

Jesus igweeeee ������only u can do what no man can do congratulations to u my darling friend❤❤❤❤❤ u deserve this and even more God has put the enemy to shame by giving u 3triple blessings my babies u are welcome ����������may to this world may ur coming be a Blessing to ur parents....�������������������

Don't get me wrong, but I don't like the sight of open baby bump
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by KekeNash(f): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
I pray for twins atleast
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Itz a blessing from God Almighty.

I tap to this favour and grace. Amen!

Congratulations to them!
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by athaboi(f): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Wow I want this too
you go fit carry am?? Is not easy oo
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by AmazingELixir: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Mehn! See as belle long....na wetin dis woman carry for better part of 9 months...

The husband need to buy dis woman private jet...damn!
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Kemimarch16(f): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
athaboi:
you go fit carry am?? Is not easy oo
lol with God everything is easy
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
iyatrustee:
God is great o! See her long belle cheesy
Yes o she really endured with the pregnancy o.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
This Nonsense of exposing Bellei for pregnancy photoshoot should stop. What is wrong with this People

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by simplyshade: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Long, not big cheesy
Goldenkrezi:
God is great!

But her tummy big oo
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Ezechimaobim(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congratulations my dear
May chiukwu okike always provide for you and your family
I tap from your blessings
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Haloye: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
ikorodureporta:
To carry multiple babies no easy-o!
All the smile na just for cam

Exactly jare, the smile is for that period. Though the happiness cannot be fake yet, you can only laugh inside you
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Oovi5(f): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Triplets fall on all of those looking for babies.
Amen for my elder sister...
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by GodPunishBiafra: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Goldp5988:
Wao, I receive it, first attempt, first connect after that you go rest and take good care of them lol
I like the way you ended it with LOL
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by ezegenigbonine: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
If God give my wife this one aah e go sweet of, make she do am once rest. I claim it ojaree

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Drsnives(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Wow I want this too
you won kill the young man bah
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Kemimarch16(f): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Drsnives:

grin
Drsnives:

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Mac12(f): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
I claim it in Jesus name AMEN.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
How she managed to sleep with that tummy is still a mystery.

Any man beating a woman, even with their razor blade sharp mouth should be thrown in jail. Let them abuse you they have the right.

Someone can not be carrying this kind of load about and not be irrationally naggilical.

To all ladies in this kind of condition, abuse your husband and call them names. Nag untill they go crazy. Someone that put you in this kind of condition deserves to be nagged till their sense know that next time, dem go do am small small.

Why are men like this.

If they harass you, give me a call. Be they your husbands or boyfriend.

Free legal service for all of you.

Nonsense!
Keep on nagging.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by NELLY1990: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
NaijadrivaCars:
Triplets fall on all of you looking for babies.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by NELLY1990: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hahahahagaga Oga thank you for fighting for us o.
WILLuKPquiet:
How she managed to sleep with that tummy is still a mystery.

Any man beating a woman, even with their razor blade sharp mouth should be thrown in jail. Let them abuse you they have the right.

Someone can not be carrying this kind of load about and not be irrationally naggilical.

To all ladies in this kind of condition, abuse your husband and call them names. Nag untill they go crazy. Someone that put you in this kind of condition deserves to be nagged till their sense know that next time, dem go do am small small.

Why are men like this.

If they harass you, give me a call. Be they your husbands or boyfriend.

Free legal service for all of you.

Nonsense!
Keep on nagging.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by NaijadrivaCars: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oovi5:
Naijadrivacars isn't a Lady.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by NaijadrivaCars: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Oovi5:
Naijadrivacars isn't a Lady.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by NELLY1990: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Father Lord Jesus see my heart desire. Grant it pls Father. Amen. Weldon dear, It owe to be God. I tap into this blessings triple times.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
@poster, you always post incomplete thread, where is The Photo Of The Baby she born na?
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by batista181(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Am so happy for you Mary God bless your new kids
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by macho44(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Wow I want this too
Are you able and capable?
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Kemimarch16(f): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
macho44:
Are you able and capable?
Yes by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Clinghton: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
It looks like it's about to burst.

God is great, it looks scary
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by macho44(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Yes by God's grace
Amen. Multiple birth dey sweet, make sure say whoever you choose to be your partner, make e be man wey gallant oooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures / My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.