Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures (44945 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / 60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
dingbang:
Women are strong!
You can say that again.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by missingribs: 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congrat..

For your topnotch Ankara fabrics that niethier washes or fade contact us today on IG @pniee.ng very affordable and we do worldwide delivery.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by OmarEl(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congratulations to the wonderful Family.

Do the Lady Relate Jackie Appiah?
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by cray91(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
infact God is Great! to wonder how he created is and our biological sytem(body) to change with time
iyatrustee:
God is great o! See her long belle cheesy
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by LovelyPoison(f): 12:26am On Jul 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
This Nonsense of exposing Bellei for pregnancy photoshoot should stop. What is wrong with this People
Me sef don tire maybe its d new trend afterall they're copying our yeye celebrities. Congrats to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by placeofallure(f): 3:15am On Jul 15, 2020
God! I want this. I want this! I want it! God bless all mothers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by jaxxy(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2020
iyatrustee:
God is great o! See her long belle cheesy

Women are indeed trying. Look how she’s still smiling carrying that big belly. shocked grin

The man sef they fear they pity am grin

Godbless our women.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by athaboi(f): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol with God everything is easy
yeah.. sure, I wish you good luck but are you married yet
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by kareemkamil(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2020
Oh boy hey, see belle
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Kemimarch16(f): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2020
athaboi:
yeah.. sure, I wish you good luck but are you married yet
amen
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Quinniscent(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Amazing!!! Wishing them well in the expenses
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Tell1234: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2020
seeing that tummy alone makes me want to cry... God bless every mothers and ladies who are pro-life. wow God is great! what a load
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by DavidEsq(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2020
kiddkash:
see how big the belle be like person wey wan born full grown pikin.
after stretch marks go follow.
the kind billing person go receive for school fees, text book, exercise books eeh

more grace to her though
This ur meme enter die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by davidif: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2020
Amen. Thank God for the miracle. I receive it for myself too in Jesus name.
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Damicares(f): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
realestniggah:

Did God help her carry that child?

Talking about God is great.. Fvck God.

So many women have died during child birth.. Is God still great then.

Congratulate her and go.. Don't drag a non existing God into this
Careful!!!
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by SavageResponse(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Congratulations to her and her family!
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Omoluabi16(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
I always feel a bit of unease when I see pregnant women and their scary tummies. Respect to every woman out there, because e no easy
Re: Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures by Ayemileto(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Factfinder1:
But what's the point of snapping with an open baby bump??

Probably because of all this baby factory stuff.

With the bare picture, no one can claim she was carrying fake pregnancy all along and the babies were bought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.