Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited (1691 Views)

Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
One of the cases Magu was sitting on was the N100 billion tax evasion case by Alpha Beta.

A whistleblower, who is also the immediate past Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Alpha Beta consultants, Mr. Dapo Apara, has petitioned the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over alleged N100 billion fraud, tax evasion and money laundering by the firm.

According to the petition, sent on his behalf by Adetunji Shoyoye & Associates, his solicitors, Apara said: “Over the years, the company is being protected and shielded by some powerful politicians and people in the society which made them to always boast of being untouchable, but our client, feeling the need not to keep quiet again and strengthened by his belief in the fact that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is keen on fighting corruption, which has been the bane of our country, is of the firm belief that it’s time to expose and open the can of worms called Alpha Beta Consulting.

The law firm added: “Our client is of the firm belief that it is time for the commission to step in and conduct a holistic investigation into the activities of Alpha Beta Consulting Limited and Alpha Beta LLP, with a view to uncovering the massive corruption, money laundering, tax evasion etc going on in the company.

It further alleged that one of the companies being used by Alpha Beta Consulting to perpetrate money laundering is another company named Ocean Trust Limited.

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
,Slawormir,TonyeBarcanista,
Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
This government is so corrupt

They steal in hundreds of billions .

The worst thieving government Nigeria ever had .. they've taken stealing, tax evasion and divert of public funds to the Next Level.

7 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

When I saw 100billion Naira, I knw Tinubu will be involved.

5 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by textilemania(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
N100, 000, 000, 000 shocked

Oluwa wetin dey occur... sad cry

4 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
textilemania:
N100B shocked

Oluwa wetin dey occur... sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by textilemania(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The matter need to be revisited, ahswearugawd sad

6 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
textilemania:

The matter need to be revisited, ahswearugawd sad

1 Like

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
why are Yorubas into big time criminality first hushpuppi now osibanjo where is Kiki the daughter of a 100billion naira thief

8 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Racoon(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sure! Both this one & the bullion vans scandals.

7 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Racoon:
Sure! Both this one & the bullion vans scandals.
Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ocean trust limited is own be commissioner osinbajo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
why are Yorubas into big time criminality first hushpuppi now osibanjo where is Kiki the daughter of a 100billion naira thief
100 billion will change the face of Makoko and Ajegunle.

6 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Adonko(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
The word APC is synonymous to corruption, we thought we have seen it all with PDP but we were meant to understand that thief dey pass thief. These set of APC thieves are bent on bringing Nigeria to her knees.

Just watch some people will still come here and play the tribal, religious and party card for us.

What a shame of a country with fantastically corrupt leaders...indeed the giant of Africa when it comes to stealing public fund.

I say this without missing words God cause the Air, Food, and water these individuals take in who have brought tears to the eyes of ordinary Nigerians and push them to exteme poverty to be poison in thier system both to thier mmediate families and extended to thier 4th generation.

4 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by sapientia(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tinubu haters rushing to comment

2 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by IamWonderful: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Only if you can kill Buhari, forget it even your papa Jonathan couldn't hurt the hair of Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu, forget trash, viable Lagos cannot be compare to inviable east, our resources run like sea the can dry.
Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Alwaysachick: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
The tax collectors themselves, wonderful

5 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Yankee101: 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Una wan go after Tinubu be that
Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 15, 2020
How Makoko will look after N100 billion invested into community.

1 Like

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 15, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Alpha Beta is not owned by Osibanjo.

https://www.thecable.ng/agbaje-tinubu-is-my-friend-but-id-free-lagos-from-alphabeta

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by helinues: 12:20am On Jul 15, 2020
Minister of Yoruba affairs, NL chapter.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 15, 2020
helinues:
Minister of Yoruba affairs, NL chapter.. undecided
Minister of Poverty Alleviation you mean. Makoko and Ajegunle need the N100 billion.

[img]https://media./images/8e95e360f7ab277edc80462de4088701/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by helinues: 12:33am On Jul 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Minister of Poverty Alleviation you mean. Makoko and Ajegunle need the N100 billion.

[img]https://media./images/8e95e360f7ab277edc80462de4088701/tenor.gif[/img]

Are you from Lagos? Or any of the SW states?

1 Like

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 15, 2020
helinues:

Are you from Lagos? Or any of the SW states?
I am from Osun state, but grew up in Delta State.

4 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by helinues: 12:37am On Jul 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am from Osun state, but grew up in Delta State.

Inferiority complex is what can make someone to deny his heritage...

How can they, when their region is nothing to talk about....

Developanger

1 Like

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 15, 2020
helinues:

Inferiority complex is what can make someone to deny his heritage...

How can they, when their region is nothing to talk about....

Developanger
I am a Yoruba from Osun state and grew up in oil rich Delta State. You are obsessed with Igbo's and need help.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by helinues: 12:47am On Jul 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am a Yoruba from Osun state and grew up in oil rich Delta State. You are obsessed with Igbo's and need help.

Where did I mention Igbo in my comments?

Stop giving yourself out cheaply... Be proud of your origin

2 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2020
helinues:

Where did I mention Igbo in my comments?

Stop giving yourself out cheaply... Be proud of your origin
I am proud Yoruba boy from Osun state.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by Anyiamaka: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2020
They should probe all ministers including the minister of Petroleum

1 Like

Re: Magu Arrest: Alpha Beta N100 Billion Tax Evasion Case Should Be Revisited by helinues: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am proud Yoruba boy from Osun state.

You are not ready to grow up nor catch up anytime soon..

My last response to you.. Activating ignoring list

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Fulanis By Nigerian Media – Miyetti Allah / You’re Insulting Nigerians By Criticising Buhari, Stop It, Presidency Warns Kuka / Media Headline. Odumakin Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.