Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nigeria To Commence Islamic Banking Soon – Sanusi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Commence Islamic Banking Soon – Sanusi (7179 Views)

FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide / EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves / Islamic Banking Is Illegal - Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Commence Islamic Banking Soon – Sanusi by 9javoice1(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2011
@alj harem
why must sanusi be the person to introduce it, is he the person that introduce other banking system we are using or is it CBN governor duty to introduce a bank? Lets be frank here, Hausa/fulani's already have BANK OF THE NORTH right? i think what they would have done is to attach islamic banking to their operation.

This nation has suffered so much because of islamic religion to be frank. Muslims are always the first to introduce their way of life to other people,but if revise is the case what we gona see up north should be uprising as we are talking.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Islamic Banking Soon – Sanusi by 9javoice1(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2011
Look. Sanusi have found out that Soludo's shoe is too big for him to wear,he is looking for anything to divide the national view on his tenure. after introducing islamic banking can any northern muslim be bold enough to say he is incapable of his post even as it is clear to them. Islamic religiouse sentiment is a political cover up for any incompetent hausa/fulani in government.
They cry sharia we need and they get sharia,tell me how many governor up north has been amputeted for stolen poblic found by sharian law. How many hausa/fulani's have stood up and say that one of their learder is a thief even when its obvious.
Sanusi is confuse at this time and his incapability is about to show like day light,then he wana use religiouse sentiment to cover it up. If Hausa/fulani's is tired of nigeria why not say we quit,why are they making every other tribe uncomfortable with their religion.
I want any muslim here online to answer me this question without biased mind, "if nigeria goes by religiouse sentiments and laws by different states, how will nigeria be like to you"? is this the nigeria you fought for? why is hausa/fulani's so divisible in their ways? If they want to be govern by islamic ways why not path their way and give us peace i thought they say that islam is a peaceful religion?
Re: Nigeria To Commence Islamic Banking Soon – Sanusi by auwal87(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2011
nedra:

@ SALY KELY

U CONSTANTLY CONVINCE ME BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBTS WHAT A HELPLESS F.OOL U ARE. DO U EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THE PAPERS AND MEDIA?
DO U KNOW WHAT SANUSI HAS DONE TO CUSTOMERS WHO OPERATE FIXED DEPOSITS, BA AND CPS ETC IN THE BANK? HE HAS COMPLETELY CRASHED THE INTEREST RATE ON EVERY BANK IN NIGERIA. HOW CAN A CUSTOMER FIX 5 MILLION NAIRA AND AT THE END OF THE YEAR YOU GV HIM ABOUT 4 THOUSAN NAIRA INTEREST. AN IGNORANT F.OOL LIKE U DOESNT KNOW THIS. LOTS OF CUSTOMERS ARE ANGRY WITH THIS AS IT REPRESENTS A HUGE SET BACK FOR THEM.

WHAT ELSE DO U WANT TO HEAR? HE HAS ALREADY IMPOSED HIS PERSONAL BELIEFS ON ALL BANKS WHETHER IT SUITED THEM OR NOT FOR SELFISH EGO AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.
I AM SURE U R NOT A GRADUATE AND THATS Y U CONSTANTLY EXPOSE your LUNACY HERE.

Conspiracy!

See how UN-EDUCATED CHRISTIANS dey yab Islamic Banking just because it is Islamic. Hey Hey Ignorant dey ooooo.

Simple Ignorance. grin and Hot Hatred angry
Re: Nigeria To Commence Islamic Banking Soon – Sanusi by nedra: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ SALY KELY

U ARE BIGGER F.OOL. AND SILENCE FOR U IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. U SHUD BE LOCKED UP PERMANENTLY IN THE HOME FOR ALL RETARDS SO THAT U CAN CONTINUE TO LIVE IN YOUR WORLD OF IGNORANCE. INCASE U DONT KNOW, THE HSBC ONLY PERMITTED ISLAMIC BANKING FOR SOME PARTICULAR PEOPLE (MINOR/MUSLIMS) AS EUROPE UNLIKE ARABS DO NOT ENFORCE THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS ON EVERYONE. THIS IS JUST A FRACTION OF WHAT HSBC ACCEPTED BASED ON THE RESPECT OF FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS AND HUMAN FREEDOM. BUT A G.OAT LIKE YOURSELF AND SANUSI IS IMPOSING ISLAMIC BANKIN ON ALL BANKS IN NIGERIA WHICH DOESNT RESPECT ANY FORM OF HUMAN FREEDOM.

I CHALLENGE YOU TODAY TO STUDY HOW GHANA OVER THE LAST 4YRS BECAME AN EMERGING SUPER ECONOMY AND PRESNTLY RUBBING SHOULDERS WITH CHINA ON GDP RATIO.

ITS ABOUT TIME WE STOP USING RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND DECEIVING OURSELVES THE MORE IN NIGERIA AND LEARN FROM CVOUNTRIES LIKE GHANA.
Re: Nigeria To Commence Islamic Banking Soon – Sanusi by nedra: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
@AUWAL87

2 WORDS FOR YOU: GROW UP

STUDY WHAT RELIGION HAS DONE TO THIS WORLD ESPECIALLY WHEN MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DO NOT SHARE SIMILAR VIEWS WITH WHAT YOU ARE IMPOSING ON THEM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"PDP Is Losing Members" - Bamanga Tukur / Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet / Let's Learn To Love And Trust Each Other As A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.