Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers (7588 Views)

Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces / Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video) / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2020
TheNoble007:

I will do what the kind OP has done to just a fortunate private teacher. Amount is 5000 naira.

Kindly post proof here as demanded previously.
God Almighty will bless you for this sir...we need more people to join us in doing this. Lalasticlala pls may be this can motivate others on the front page
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Who will solve this matter now?

2 Likes

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by jo2222(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2020
���
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2020
Achor1111:

Thank you so much.
Poverty will never embarrass you.
God bless you
Amen
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by jo2222(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Xanslyte:

Good day sir God bless you for doing the work of the government as most of them have been forgotten or ignored by them.May your pocket be replenished sir.But pls sir I have a small request to make pls I'm not a teacher neither do I work in the education section but I'm a daily worker and I do small jobs to survive.I was purging today so I wasn't able to go out and hustle so I pls beg you if I can pls be helped with anything to buy drugs and feed pending when this plague leaves me.Im not a scammer as I believe in hard work.You have done more than enough for a lot of lives here.God bless you sir even if you don't answer my request
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by jo2222(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
I know what they are going through and I was once like them. As the Managing Director of Ayhomes Investment Ltd I want to give out this token to some on this brilliant fellow. Teachers are nation builders but Nigeria system and leaders does not appreciate teachers.

Before you send your acct details here as a private school teacher, you must do the following:

* Send your your letter of employment here and your work ID card too.

* Any picture of you in the classroom or with your students.

Honestly I don't know what else to ask for I just want to assist some persons in my own little way.

Please Moderators pardon me if I did any wrong with this post. Please don't ban me I come in peace.
bless you Sir,this are my student,account number 2114740290 UBA
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by ClownPrinceOfPi: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2020
jo2222:

God bless you Sir,this are my student,account number 2114740290 UBA
He's not the one giving, he's also seeking help like you.Channel your request to the right person.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by jo2222(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

He's not the one giving, he's also seeking help like you.Channel your request to the right person.
Naija[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Vivikema: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
Amen
I do not teach in a school...I only do lesson tutorials...op I hope you consider me..thank you so much

Forgot to add,my services may not be needed anymore,I was told by my employer
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Kokoboss: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Minjim:
A big thank you to AY Homes Investment..
I woke up to the alert this morning.
May God bless you
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Kokoboss: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by giftygirl1(f): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2020
God bless you always!
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by jo2222(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2020
TheNoble007:

I will do what the kind OP has done to just a fortunate private teacher. Amount is 5000 naira.

Kindly post proof here as demanded previously.
wow
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Nesco244(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Thank you for your concern.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Nesco244(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2020
More
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Donpenny(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
I know what they are going through and I was once like them. As the Managing Director of Ayhomes Investment Ltd I want to give out this token to some on this brilliant fellow. Teachers are nation builders but Nigeria system and leaders does not appreciate teachers.

Before you send your acct details here as a private school teacher, you must do the following:

Honestly I don't know what else to ask for I just want to assist some persons in my own little way.

Please Moderators pardon me if I did any wrong with this post. Please don't ban me I come in peace.
Sir, thanks for your generous gesture. May the almighty bless you in all ramifications.
Actually, this is not me but am posting this on behalf of a brother who is a private school teacher who was last paid since February and he has a little daughter and a wife. It been Good throughout these trying time for them. He said his school didn't issue them ID and they where also prohibited from taking pictures with their student but he has an appointment letter to provide. Pls consider him sir.

Account name Okiemute Johnson . A
Account number 3061779144
First bank

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Nesco244(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2020
More
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by alternateReality: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
God Almighty will bless you for this sir...we need more people to join us in doing this. Lalasticlala pls may be this can motivate others on the front page
This is my id card. I am victor ugwa. I recently sold my android phone due to hardship. I am doing this with itel phone. I wil also post picture of me in class but it wil take time. Ugwa victor first bank. 3054116934 Modified here is also an award i received last year.

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Narcist(f): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Good!!!
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:

I dont know why i have been missing this opportunity...i am a Private school teacher at Taraba i teach govt and social studies..i have not been paid since April i have been down since this lockdown...i have proofs with picture...sent to your mail...

2049991886 Zenith Bank..
.i know i came late even its little sir..i tried hussling side hussle no way...Taraba is dry...sch name: Rock foundation sec school wukari
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:

Bros I dey find worksad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by alternateReality: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2020
alternateReality:
This is my id card. I am victor ugwa. I recently sold my android phone due to hardship. I am doing this with itel phone. I wil also post picture of me in class but it wil take time. Ugwa victor first bank. 3054116934
Accessing pictures of me in class not been possible because i use an itel button phone. Please consider me.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Narcist(f): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2020
I hope I get considered.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Blissfulblossom(f): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2020
Thank you sir for this act of benevolence. I pray that the good Lord will open more doors for you as you reach out to us. God bless you.
I have my letter of employment and ID card and a pic I took few years back,I'm not a picture type,the pictures I have is just I and few pupils,not the whole class �� 0087008828 Diamond access bank God bless you sir

Had to come back and remove my pictures,my pictures have already reached my colleagues and they are now questioning me. People can be wicked,why share my pictures when it's of no use!!!!!!!
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Nesco244(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2020
Please Sir, do consider me.
UBA. 2013838223. Any amount will be appreciated.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Narcist(f): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Digbick: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2020
m
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Narcist(f): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
Amen
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Yuceeluv(f): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2020
How can i thank you enough. He informed me this morning about the alert. God Almighty will bless you beyond your greatest imaginations. It will forever be well with you and yours. I am forever grateful.

Ayhomes:
done....7 to go
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Yuceeluv(f): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Your generosity is rare. I am so happy you came through for my brother. Thank you once again.

Ayhomes:
done....completed.

Thank you moderators and everyone for the opportunity to assist my fellow human. Thanks a lot.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by fmdillon(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2020
I teach biology, agric and geo in a Muslim private school, d pics are my lesson note and young farmers club excursion, kindly send to my wife account cos I don't have atm 1st bank 3020275816 Osahon Emmanuel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2013/2014 Admission!!! Get Your Original JAMB Scratch Card From JAMB!!! / No More Expo - JAMB Poised To Introduce CCTV Cameras In Exam Halls / Command Secondary School Entrance Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.