Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers (7594 Views)

Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces / Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video) / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Yuceeluv(f): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Thank you so much, i woke up and saw an alert of #8,000 and was moved to shed tears of Joy. I am Kingsley Nkem. My sister @Yuceeluv pasted my details on my behalf, seeing i had not joined nairaland. GOD WILL BLESS YOU. GOD WILL BLESS YOU. GOD WILL BLESS YOU BEYOND MAN'S COMPREHENSION OR WILDEST IMAGINATION SIR AYHOMES. THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR. YOUR BLESSINGS WILL KEEP ON INCREASING AND INCREASING ALL AROUND AND YOUR INVESTMENT WILL SHOOT UP TO THE TOP BEYOND THE SKY. THANK YOU SOO MUCH GOD BLESS YOU,

Ayhomes:
I know what they are going through and I was once like them. As the Managing Director of Ayhomes Investment Ltd I want to give out this token to some on this brilliant fellow. Teachers are nation builders but Nigeria system and leaders does not appreciate teachers.

Before you send your acct details here as a private school teacher, you must do the following:

* Send your your letter of employment here and your work ID card too.

* Any picture of you in the classroom or with your students.

Honestly I don't know what else to ask for I just want to assist some persons in my own little way.

Please Moderators pardon me if I did any wrong with this post. Please don't ban me I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Blissfulblossom(f): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2020
TheNoble007:

I will do what the kind OP has done to just a fortunate private teacher. Amount is 5000 naira.

Kindly post proof here as demanded previously.
.I think I came late oh. The op is done with 15 teachers. Me I really need this please,I'm a single mum and salary last came in March. Please help me 0087008828 diamond access bank thank you

Kai, to the people that shared my pictures from here una weldone oh.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by md2020(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2020
the fruit of silence is prayer,the fruit of prayer is faith,the fruit of faith is love.madam may almighty GOD bless u amen,am a teacher in need pls help.0781623344.acces bank.thank ma
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by lilachiever(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
noted

Name is Ogundero Olayinka Rachel
She teaches a primary class at The Primelight School, Ikorodu.

I'm still trying to get in touch with her for ID and Acct number.

Or can I drop my own acct details and I'll forward it to her when I get hold of her, I've been trying her number to no avail even her WhatsApp isn't available. I just don't want this to pass her bye.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by fmdillon(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2020
I teach biology, agric and geo in a Muslim private school, d pics are my lesson note and young farmers club excursion, kindly send to my wife account cos I don't have atm 1st bank 3020275816 Osahon Emmanuel , tnk u sir

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Blissfulblossom(f): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
God Almighty will bless you for this sir...we need more people to join us in doing this. Lalasticlala pls may be this can motivate others on the front page

Sir help a single mum. I initially posted all your requirement,I am not a frequent nairalander,had to create a new account as soon as a friend informed me. I met all your requirements please sir help me, Even if it less than what you wanted to give,my daughter is my priority she needs to feed properly ���
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by alternateReality: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Seun can someone please continue from where Ayhomes stopped? He stopped at page 3 and i posted at page 5. So sad i didnt c d post in time.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Donpenny(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2020
His name is ilesanmi kabiru olumide. He is a private school teacher in Ondo state. Am posting on his behalf because he doesn't have a smart phone to access nairaland. The one he is using b4 has developed fault and he haven't be able to fix it. Pls consider him sir.

0228497437 ..wema bank

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Wait o.
But why just teachers?
What of us students?
Especially those that do tutorials in school?
Cc Ayhomes.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by larfem2020(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2020
I have taught Mathematics, Physics,chemistry, Biology. Presently. I am a teacher in Mighty Miracle College,my last paycheck was in March,please. be of assistance, The pictures was taken today in class with the Jss Three class preparing for Jsce,,IBADAN OYO STATE.Oyo state Government has opened schools for terminal classes for Sss3, Jss3 and and primary 6 classes. my Facebook account is David Aderibigbe,to verify the other private schools I have previously worked with.May God bless you sir
account number is
Union Bank
account name:Falodi ibukun, oluwatosin
Note- please the bank account above is my wife's bank account. mine has been deactivated, kindly use my wife's bank account. More blessings to you and you shall never lack

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by fmdillon(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2020
fmdillon:
I teach biology, agric and geo in a Muslim private school, d pics are my lesson note and young farmers club excursion, kindly send to my wife account cos I don't have atm 1st bank 3020275816 Osahon Emmanuel , tnk u sir

Am trying to load more pics, I don't have ID card would have sent d pics

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by larfem2020(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2020
I have taught Mathematics, Physics,chemistry, Biology. Presently. I am a teacher in Mighty Miracle College,my last paycheck was in March,please. be of assistance, The pictures was taken today in class with the Jss Three class preparing for Jsce,,IBADAN OYO STATE.Oyo state Government has opened schools for terminal classes for Sss3, Jss3 and and primary 6 classes. my Facebook account is David Aderibigbe,to verify the other private schools I have previously worked with.May God bless you sir
account number is
Union Bank
Note- please the bank account above is my wife's bank account. mine has been deactivated, kindly use my wife's bank account. More blessings to you and you shall never lack [img]I have taught Mathematics, Physics,chemistry, Biology. Presently. I am a teacher in Mighty Miracle College,my last paycheck was in March,please. be of assistance, The pictures was taken today in class with the Jss Three class preparing for Jsce,,IBADAN OYO STATE.Oyo state Government has opened schools for terminal classes for Sss3, Jss3 and and primary 6 classes. my Facebook account is David Aderibigbe,to verify the other private schools I have previously worked with.May God bless you sir
account number is
Union Bank
Note- please the bank account above is my wife's bank account. mine has been deactivated, kindly use my wife's bank account. More blessings to you and you shall never lack [/img]I have taught Mathematics, Physics,chemistry, Biology. Presently. I am a teacher in Mighty Miracle College,my last paycheck was in March,please. be of assistance, The pictures was taken today in class with the Jss Three class preparing for Jsce,,IBADAN OYO STATE.Oyo state Government has opened schools for terminal classes for Sss3, Jss3 and and primary 6 classes. my Facebook account is David Aderibigbe,to verify the other private schools I have previously worked with.May God bless you sir
account number is
Union Bank
Note- please the bank account above is my wife's bank account. mine has been deactivated, kindly use my wife's bank account. More blessings to you and you shall never lack

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by armodilo(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
I know what they are going through and I was once like them. As the Managing Director of Ayhomes Investment Ltd I want to give out this token to some on this brilliant fellow. Teachers are nation builders but Nigeria system and leaders does not appreciate teachers.

Before you send your acct details here as a private school teacher, you must do the following:

Honestly I don't know what else to ask for I just want to assist some persons in my own little way.

Please Moderators pardon me if I did any wrong with this post. Please don't ban me I come in peace.

Good morning. My name is Olurotimi Anuoluwapo Raufiu. I teach in Mountain Heights schools Mojoda in Epe. I was never issued any work ID, but here is a picture of me in our one of our labs tho. I teach Physics and Mathematics

0778971047 Access bank, Abisoye Olurotimi. Please help a brother in need
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by utenwuson: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2020
I'm trying to get my pics with my students, but let me drop my letter first.....
Yakubu Sule 2054910582, uba
Agricultural science teacher Confluence academy intl school lokoja.

1 Like

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by utenwuson: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2020

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by orahachi2020: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2020
I am private school teacher but my school has not issued me ID card but I have the appointment letter, ID card from my school as a qualified teacher and I don't have any pictures my student too.
0169882649, Gtbank, ANINENGWA Ononivami Muhammed, thanks.
My appointment letter and my school ID card are attached with this message.

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Abaspretty(f): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2020
ok
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by missjekyll: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Fantastic Thread. Let's keep it going.

May I suggest the requirement for students pictures be waived. They are all minors and should not be on the internet without their parents say so.

The ID card and appointment letter should suffice.

1 Like

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Orente21(f): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2020
I am a teacher sir. I teach in a private school. This is my appointment letter and id card.Kindly assist me also.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Orente21(f): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2020
This is my picture in school library. We r not allow to snap with the students. Thanks in anticipation
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by kevwemike: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Oghenekevwe Michael Polaris bank 1766755879
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2020
kevwemike:
Oghenekevwe Michael Polaris bank 1766755879

Oga didn't you get 10k from the other teachers giveaway thread??
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by kevwemike: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
I know what they are going through and I was once like them. As the Managing Director of Ayhomes Investment Ltd I want to give out this token to some on these brilliant fellow. Teachers are nation builders but Nigeria system and leaders does not appreciate teachers.

Michael oghenekevwe Polaris bank account 1766755879
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by md2020(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
I know what they are going through and I was once like them. As the Managing Director of Ayhomes Investment Ltd I want to give out this token to some on these brilliant fellow. Teachers are nation builders but Nigeria system and leaders does not appreciate teachers.

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Istand4justice: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:

Most private teachers don't have employment letters or ID card
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Kokoboss: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by md2020(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
md2020:

07816233440 acces i may never have to opportunity to do great things for u,bt have tym to pray for u may GOD bless u amen,am in seriously in need even if is small
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by kevwemike: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
GraciousLoveth:

Oga didn't you get 10k from the other teachers giveaway thread??
yes I did and I also gave some out to people.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Kokoboss: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
kevwemike:
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Sollykay41(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
kevwemike:
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
BlueLemon come mark attendance oo
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by jaybee05: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

... / Futa Second Batch Admission List / Remedy For Lost Waec Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.