Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers (7551 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video) / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 4:22am On Jul 15, 2020
DGratias:
pls consider me too. I teach maths and basic technology in a private school. I was last paid in February. My account details is 0241938140 (wema bank). Pls have mercy. I'm a very broke and hungry teacher. My house rent is also due since July 2nd with no hope coming forth. This can save me from a lot of embarrassment please. I couldn't even sleep very well again and my health condition is getting bad. Please kindly have mercy on me. Don't let poverty kill me here. I will be grateful if you consider me for a time.. Any amount will be greatly appreciated please. I seriously and urgently need help. Thank you and may God bless your generations. I will still pray for you even if you do not consider me for this because you truly deserve a prayer. You shall be blessed in multiple folds

NB: I was not issued employment letter but my case is serious and genuine
done
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 4:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Achor1111:

I am a teacher in Divine Christian College, Umuamacha, Aba.
No appointment letter, it was done orally.
No ID card from the school.
I don't have a picture of me and my students in this phone.
But here are the details of my employer for scrutiny
Mrs. Chinemelu 08036752589 proprietress
Mrs. Ijeoma 08064195724 Principal
Mr. Obioma 08030554270 coordinator.
My name is Achor Emmanuel Book keeping/Business studies teacher.

3061349938 first bank
Acho Emmanuel C
done....8 to go
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by DGratias: 4:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
done
received. Thank you so much sir. May God continue to enrich your pocket. I'm so grateful sir. In fact, you just made my day. God bless you sir
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 4:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Yuceeluv:
GODBLESS YOU FOR THIS!

I sent you a private message because i am not very outspoken. I am soliciting for my brother. I have just his ID CARD here. He teaches here in kaduna. He is not on Nairaland. It will mean the world if he is still chosen please. I will be dropping his account number that you will notice, tallies with his school ID name. Thank you. He has a lot of pictures with his students but before i am able to get them from him, i am afraid, there won't be space anymore.

Account number=0414058212 GtBank. Thank you.
Please find attached...
done....7 to go
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 4:30am On Jul 15, 2020
vickodedon:
My name is Akubo Victor a maths teacher in Tender Hearts College, Idah.
Pictures isnt with me now because my phone is spoilt and I can't fix it since this pandemic started and I only use my sister's phone at night.
I was employed via verbal test and interview due to the school's up and coming structure/standards.
Akubo Victor, 0115527312, Union bank.
Thanks
done.....6 to go
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 4:32am On Jul 15, 2020
illicit:

sorry

UBA
Temitope Daramola
done....5 to go

1 Like

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by illicit(m): 4:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
done....5 to go
I don get alert.... Godwin
God bless you abundantly

4 Likes

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 4:39am On Jul 15, 2020
bendutch:
Nice one. Please carry me along too. I humbly request for your palliative.
Keystone Bank.
Account number: 6017137762.
Thank you.
done.....4 to go
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 4:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Rexsul:
Bros I'm not a teacher o but this your act of generosity has sent goose bumps all over me. I never knew someone like you still exist. Trust me I've really learnt something great from you today. Thanks so much. By God's grace you will never lack. I promise to help even if it's one private school teacher as soon as I'm capable. Thanks so much once again.
and God will help you too as you do sir, no amount is too small.

1 Like

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by bendutch(m): 4:45am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
done.....4 to go
Alert sighted. Nice gesture. God will refill you Sir.

1 Like

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 4:45am On Jul 15, 2020
Manaan:
Good morning Sir, I am a private school teacher, we were last paid in March.
I dont have the employment letter and we are not given I D card.

I work at The light International School.
This is the picture of my pupils and I.
I will be so grateful if I am considered.

2101524685 UBA
done.....3 to go
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 4:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Kennyson201:
Zenith ACC no: 2256336144, Mgbakaogu Augustine Narachukwu.
Shalom science and technology academy Enugu
Physics teacher
done..... 2 to go
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by TheNoble007(m): 4:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Dear OP, as a former private school teacher, I want to pray for you.

May God spare your life and keep you safe from any enemy. He will answer you even before you call on Him and He will keep your path straight.

God bless you..

9 Likes

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 4:55am On Jul 15, 2020
TheNoble007:

Dear OP, as a former private school teacher, I want to pray for you.

May God spare your life and keep you safe from any enemy. He will answer you even before you call on Him and He will keep your path straight.

God bless you..

Amen to all your prayers sir....God will answer all your prayers too.

1 Like

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Kareayo(f): 4:55am On Jul 15, 2020
Nice thread
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by VenusEAGLE: 4:55am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
I know what they are going through and I was once like them. As the Managing Director of Ayhomes Investment Ltd I want to give out this token to some on this brilliant fellow. Teachers are nation builders but Nigeria system and leaders does not appreciate teachers.

Before you send your acct details here as a private school teacher, you must do the following:

* Send your your letter of employment here and your work ID card too.

* Any picture of you in the classroom or with your students.

Honestly I don't know what else to ask for I just want to assist some persons in my own little way.

Please Moderators pardon me if I did any wrong with this post. Please don't ban me I come in peace.
these are some of the few pictures I have. we weren't issued an ID card.
Gtb
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Taiwofuwa: 4:58am On Jul 15, 2020
Good morning. Am a private school teacher, I wasn't issued employment letter or ID. Kindly help sir. Attached to this is pictures with my students. God bless you richly.
Account details

Acct: 0263125105
:Gtb
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by DesChyko: 4:59am On Jul 15, 2020
This is a wonderful initiative.

2 Likes

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 5:04am On Jul 15, 2020
Taiwofuwa:
Good morning. Am a private school teacher, I wasn't issued employment letter or ID. Kindly help sir. Attached to this is pictures with my students. God bless you richly.
Account details

Acct: 0263125105
: Abdulkareem Taiwo
Gtb
done....1 to go
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Taiwofuwa: 5:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Received with thanks. God bless you so much.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Ayhomes(m): 5:08am On Jul 15, 2020
DesChyko:
I'm a private school teacher. Unfortunately, where I teach, we aren't issued things like that because of the school policy but man has to keep busy.
This is a picture of me as form teacher marking a birthday with the students in my class.
I teach Mathematics majorly. Although that's not the only subject I teach. On the board, you can see some of my day's teaching.

Amanze Donatus
0242036517, WEMA
done....completed.

Thank you moderators and everyone for the opportunity to assist my fellow human. Thanks a lot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by VenusEAGLE: 5:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
done....completed.

Thank you moderators and everyone for the opportunity to assist my fellow human. Thanks a lot.
I don't know why you skipped mine but thanks for helping the people you could
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by DesChyko: 5:14am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
done....completed.

I'm grateful for the way you've touched my life in this trying times.
May you forever remain in favour and blessings and
May you continue to be a light in peoples lives.
Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by TheNoble007(m): 5:25am On Jul 15, 2020
I will do what the kind OP has done to just a fortunate private teacher. Amount is 5000 naira.

Kindly post proof here as demanded previously.

3 Likes

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by darelar(m): 5:28am On Jul 15, 2020
May Almighty God bless you abundantly and reward you for the charity.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Good gesture OP.
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Salex007(m): 5:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Teacher at Brainfix Assurance. 0247935090 Gtbank.. Thanks in advance

Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by VenusEAGLE: 5:39am On Jul 15, 2020
TheNoble007:

I will do what the kind OP has done to just a fortunate private teacher. Amount is 5000 naira.

Kindly post proof here as demanded previously.
I don't have much pictures with my pupils here because I used to snap with my fellow staff phone.
thank you GTB 01 2 2 242718
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Adegbem01(m): 5:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Please am a part time teacher, salary only come after end of semester, which will never finish and the money itself is peanut, please OP help me out sort out some of my bills. Thanks, I will attach my employment letter
Gtb
Adetunji Emmanuel Oluwagbemiga
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by BigDick70inch(m): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Op may almighty Lord continue to bless you abundantly!!!
Re: 8k Each For 15 Private School Teachers by Jack005(m): 5:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Ayhomes:
Please stop sending private email to me.....share your message here
sir please I have every evidence.. Help a frustrated private school teacher. I have always been a guest, i had to register to participate. I have proof on this. Thanks in anticipation sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JAMB 2019/2020 Registration Form And Examination Date Finally Out / Twelve Kind Of Men That Might Not Be Successful If They Don't Work On Their Life / Most Dangerous Animal In The World [graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.