Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology (1594 Views)

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship / How I Was Able To Read My Modern Biology Textbook From Cover To Cover In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by bilal4riid(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
A

1 Like

Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by Strugglingman: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Op add idodo ume(college biology)
Dude was a genuis

1 Like

Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by bigdammyj: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Are they still relevant?
Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by hardbody: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2020
There was Nelkon (Physics), Stone and Cozens (Biology) ...there was also that Chemistry text among others
Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by dejt4u(m): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2020
bilal4riid:
A
Godwin ojokuku too (chemistry practical)
Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by oyatz(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Add S.T Bajah (Chemistry)
Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by phemmyfour: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2020
bilal4riid:
A
Further maths: Bunday/Godman

2 Likes

Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by bilal4riid(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2020
Someone said I should add ugo c ugo

1 Like

Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by saheedniyi22(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2020
Some of them are not being used in recent days.
Okeke and nelkon are hardly used now,
While Abbot is rarely used.
Or maybe it is just Lagos where I schooled.
The one people use now is new school physics by anyakoha.

I just finished secondary school recently though.

I even got to know about these textbooks because I tried to make research, many of my mates don't know them.
Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by saheedniyi22(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2020
phemmyfour:
Further maths: Bunday/Godman

It has been overtaken by further mathematics project.

Although I enjoyed this one because of its simplicity and the author tried to explain everything from scratch but that project, they just delve into solving

1 Like

Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by phemmyfour: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
saheedniyi22:

It has been overtaken by further mathematics project.

Although I enjoyed this one because of its simplicity and the author tried to explain everything from scratch but that project, they just delve into solving
Project wasn't challenging
Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by Emmypure: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2020
what about professor Matthew aremu practical chemistry
Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by bilal4riid(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
saheedniyi22:
Some of them are not being used in recent days.
Okeke and nelkon are hardly used now,
While Abbot is rarely used.
Or maybe it is just Lagos where I schooled.
The one people use now is new school physics by anyakoha.

I just finished secondary school recently though.

I even got to know about these textbooks because I tried to make research, many of my mates don't know them.
Please can you mention chemistry and biology textbooks popular to you. Thanks
Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by saheedniyi22(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
bilal4riid:

Please can you mention chemistry and biology textbooks popular to you. Thanks

If you talk of popular among older guys then this should be mentioned.

But among nowadays student you would be talking about ESSENTIAL physics and co(even though I don't like their quality )and new school physics (anyakoha) and chemistry (ababio) and modern biology too.

1 Like

Re: P.N Okeke, Ababio, Nelkon, F. Abbott And Modern Biology by bilal4riid(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
bigdammyj:
Are they still relevant?
Please suggest the ones raining now. We are all here to learn. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Is The Easiest Course To Study - FUTMINNA Best Student / Government Can’t Fund Universities Anymore” – FG Declares / Date, Deadline, Form, Cost, And Guidelines For JAMB Registration In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.