Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation (46807 Views)

Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. / Two Million Hong Kong Protesters Politely Make Way For Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by chinyerefrank444(f): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Trump can disturb
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by EMXTAN1(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Hmm... Ok
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by BabaIbo: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2020
This game go sweet.
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by rottennaija(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
China is barking up the wrong tree. America go finish dem. They beta give dia sef correct brain.

Trump will be the downfall of American

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Hope027(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2020
They don start again. Coro never finish the assignment this 2 mumu please give am. Now they want to introduce another one. Na them go suffer am pass.
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by gambia(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2020
Its none of Nigeria problem.
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nkaluu800(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2020
America Under Trump has become object of ridicule among elite countries.
No single day passes without pitiful drama or another in the white house.
I solely blame US flawed electoral college system of voting.
Joe Biden ain't better no doubt, but Trump is way below average and delusional to occupy such a sensitive position.
Government is all about faith, dignity and hope.
Can barely recognize such attributes from the current occupant of the oval office.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by SmartPolician: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2020
The 3rd World War has already begun!
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by lanetrips: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2020
It is time for every country to wake up and see China as the enemy.if every country can build manufacturing plants in their countries,raise their technology capacity and not kowtow the Chinese premier cum dictator,China would be the loser at the end of the day.First India,UK now US.

Getting away from Chinese influence would take long for so many countries owing the fact that they have solely relied on them for basic amenities but trust me,if we all get our acts together,China could be history in a mater of years.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by lemonys(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2020
E don start
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by mvem(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
China is barking up the wrong tree. America go finish dem. They beta give dia sef correct brain.
you no sabi anything...they depend on each other most especially economically

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by explosiveskull(m): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Muslims will hate trump for sure

8 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by steeltrust: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
you re joking right

I guess so
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by omenka(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2020
You end social status for them, making them lose the sort of unique protection they enjoy from the US against China to punish China?

Would China be the ones to bear the brunt of such actions or the people of Hong Kong themselves? undecided
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by IpobAntidote: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2020
The delusional dotard President is trying everything to win a second term. Not going to happen.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by SaintBeehot(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2020
seankafor:
Make dem carry the war go cyber warfare.. make we see who I'll triumph over each other cool

Chinese hackers I'll hack down the white house and pentagon in a day or two cool
you don't know anything about white house.

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by kynbasil01: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
China is really flexing it's muscles in the face of d USA of recent...

Who do u think deserves to be d most powerful country on Earth today?

Like for d USA, share for China.
when it comes to the title of ' most powerful country on earth' China is still many years behind America.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by anonymous1759(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Microwhy: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Hmm...

Come to think of it, how can China invent a virus that is about to wipe off millions off the earth and not get heavy sanctions?

Do you know how many families is in ruins?Or how many families wiped out??The pains and tears of watching your loved ones die slowly and painfully?

You can hate Trump, or his policies or he may not be re-elected.But let's not forget it's not Trump that's killing us and has brought devastating consequences to our normal daily lives but China.

I have customers in China who I import from and to tell tell you the truth,while we are on lockdown with hunger ravaging our communities, they were still producing and updating their WhatsApp frequently to advertise new inventions.

China wicked I swear!
They must pay for the millions of lives and businesses they killed,Trump or no Trump.
That is your own piece..
Trump is a bad example and a bad leader...
Surely, we need somebody to checkmate the activities of the Chinese around the world but not with that kind of Trump policies and confrontations.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
I don’t just like this guy at all compare to Obama.
Trump, This is somebody who doesn’t mind getting ahead of other people and leaving them behind, even his own wife. This shows that Trump is an insensitive go getter and cares mainly for himself: boss mentality. I would imagine this worked well in the business world and that trait is highly valued in that kind of world, but when it comes to interpersonal interactions, it says a lot about a person’s view on other people.

Obama, This is somebody who values people, especially his loved ones. He would never leave them behind and if they’re lagging, he’ll lag with them too. This is a person who is a leader, not a boss. He will adjust his pace and actions to match the person with him. That’s a great usage of interpersonal skills.

Hear talk, did the wife come complain to you.
You are going low when you start involving their families in political matters

12 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Austineva(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Gadafii:
Who will hold America responsible for the atrocities they committed in the middle east, Libya, cuba, Vietnam etc

none can

3 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Shanid(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Check signature for quality leather belts
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by beresponsible(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2020
Shey these conditions affects and punishes regular Hong Kong citizens? Without special provisions Hong Kong citizens will be treated like mainland Chinese. How does this penalise China.
China will like this development
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by bigpicture001: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Trump, This is somebody who doesn’t mind getting ahead of other people and leaving them behind, even his own wife. This shows that Trump is an insensitive go getter and cares mainly for himself: boss mentality. I would imagine this worked well in the business world and that trait is highly valued in that kind of world, but when it comes to interpersonal interactions, it says a lot about a person’s view on other people.

Obama, This is somebody who values people, especially his loved ones. He would never leave them behind and if they’re lagging, he’ll lag with them too. This is a person who is a leader, not a boss. He will adjust his pace and actions to match the person with him. That’s a great usage of interpersonal skills.

Well I don't blame you at all... Cus if you know the damage. Hina is doing to America you won't say this... The U. S needs a president that have balls to make things happen. Not over diplomatic Obama...

China barred Twitter, watsap, Facebook, Google etc from her people to use in China, but is forcing America to promote alibaba.........

Africa don't use any American product at all, but U. S pays for 80% of her HIV drugs to keep her over 10 million infected alive..trump is also threatening Africa.. Which is good.

Britain and China signed an agreement over the gradual take over of Hong Kong from briatain to Hong Kong people then to China over a 50 years transition, Hong Kong people agreed, but 23years later China broke the agreement and forcefully took Hong Kong...

They don't abide by rules because they beleive that have 1million soldiers... Not knowing thier population is only 1.5milliom more than India.. ND India is a US ally, plus Germany, France, UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, turkey, many many countries.....

China is a hugely arrogant country! A nation that cares only about thmesleves

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by nkwuocha1: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2020
Microwhy:

That is your own piece..
Trump is a bad example and a bad leader...
Surely, we need somebody to checkmate the activities of the Chinese around the world but not with that kind of Trump policies and confrontations.

You are derailing oga,
Like I said, hating or loving Trump isn't the ISH here.
China must face heavy sanctions for killing Nigeria and Nigerians not Trump.

Kapish?!?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Foodforthought: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Trump is really the main man... The boss... China go cry wennnn

Chai, this a is big blow to Ronaldo..

Ronaldo must be crying bitterly now..

Trump has finished his dream.

Trump, the number 1 Messi supporter

All his actions has always favoured Messi and Barcelona.

To. Ronaldo fans
If you think this your post is funny I'm sorry for your children....their papa go soon enta bush.

8 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Gadafii: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2020
Austineva:
none can
but God is not dead!
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by allthingsgood: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:

Just like America finished Iran and North Korea abi. Stop swallowing US propaganda, wake up! The world is a global village, every action has consequences

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Originality007: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
Fuckingmallam45:

[/s]

You dont need to like him, Dealing with China does not a Gentleman approach grin

9 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Originality007: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
allthingsgood:

Just like America finished Iran and North Korea abi. Stop swallowing US propaganda, wake up! The world is a global village, every action has consequences
[/s]

grin

4 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by gudnex22(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2020
seankafor:
Make dem carry the war go cyber warfare.. make we see who I'll triumph over each other cool

Chinese hackers I'll hack down the white house and pentagon in a day or two cool

USA doesn't have hackers abi

7 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Foodforthought: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2020
beresponsible:
Shey these conditions affects and punishes regular Hong Kong citizens? Without special provisions Hong Kong citizens will be treated like mainland Chinese. How does this penalise China.
China will like this development
If they will like this development why would they want to retaliate? Nations know where they can hurt each other.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom / Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) / 2 Mozambique Police Trainers Impregnate 15 Female Police Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.