Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation (46797 Views)

Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. / Two Million Hong Kong Protesters Politely Make Way For Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by PropertyBuying(f): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
China is really flexing it's muscles in the face of d USA of recent...

Who do u think deserves to be d most powerful country on Earth today?

Like for d USA, share for China.
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by omoyankee3(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
I don’t just like this guy at all compare to Obama. Here is a picture that shows differences in personalities of both presidents. Your personality defines your ground in politics.
Trump, This is somebody who doesn’t mind getting ahead of other people and leaving them behind, even his own wife. This shows that Trump is an insensitive go getter and cares mainly for himself: boss mentality. I would imagine this worked well in the business world and that trait is highly valued in that kind of world, but when it comes to interpersonal interactions, it says a lot about a person’s view on other people.

Obama, This is somebody who values people, especially his loved ones. He would never leave them behind and if they’re lagging, he’ll lag with them too. This is a person who is a leader, not a boss. He will adjust his pace and actions to match the person with him. That’s a great usage of interpersonal skills.

One got married when he had nothing, and the wife struggled with him, so he knows her value.

The other was already a successful man before he met his wife, so she's just a trophy wife that added nothing to his life.

This is a lesson to women that feel they cant build with a man but have to marry a rich man (Regina Daniels wannabes). This is how that wealthy man will treat you...both privately and in public.
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by KaBabs1: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
megareal:

Do you have a WhatsApp number?

Hello Megareal. To indicate your interest, kindly send an application to the aforementioned em ail address. Regards
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by kynbasil01: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Psylas2:

By military, US is powerful.

By economical power, China is powerful.
by economical power America is still the biggest economy in the world while China is 2nd

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Marshal3045(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
I don’t just like this guy at all compare to Obama. Here is a picture that shows differences in personalities of both presidents. Your personality defines your ground in politics.
Trump, This is somebody who doesn’t mind getting ahead of other people and leaving them behind, even his own wife. This shows that Trump is an insensitive go getter and cares mainly for himself: boss mentality. I would imagine this worked well in the business world and that trait is highly valued in that kind of world, but when it comes to interpersonal interactions, it says a lot about a person’s view on other people.

Obama, This is somebody who values people, especially his loved ones. He would never leave them behind and if they’re lagging, he’ll lag with them too. This is a person who is a leader, not a boss. He will adjust his pace and actions to match the person with him. That’s a great usage of interpersonal skills.
So you are using just one pic to judge him lol....and are you telling me u haven't see pic of him and his wife or pic of Obama and his wife separately....funny dude
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by tammie24: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
kynbasil01:
when it comes to the title of ' most powerful country on earth' China is still many years behind America.
I tire o

Children just full everywhere for here
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2020
Heathrow44:

Sanctions would hurt both countries in fact any country especially US that decides to sanction China is making a very terrible mistake economically speaking, they would bear an irreparable loss ! China would make sure of that and just watch how China would respond to the UK's banning of huawei in the coming days, it mite be devastating for the UK's economy, remember China is the 2nd largest economy in the world and with this position it can cripple the Uk's economy

Stop overrating China
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hanks0000:

Stop overrating China

Really! If u want to destroy US economy, China is enough to do that! This isn't an outrageous comment, this isn't a drill!
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Gucciboss: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
NewDelhi:

What a dumb post from a dumb kid.
U are the dumb one here. Get sense
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Heathrow44:

Really! If u want to destroy US economy, China is enough to do that! This isn't an outrageous comment, this isn't a drill!

And how are they gonna do that...
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Gucciboss: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
anonymous1759:

Google dey quarrel with you?

Na you Google dey quarrel with. Use it
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by bigfish3k: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ihavesuccess:

Exactly
And it may surprise you to know that the reason for the mindless ass licking of the Americans is based squarely on religion. Where as the US Constitution, the first amendment to be exact state clearly that the country can't have any faith as it official religion.
People hating on America also because of religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by bigfish3k: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cuteamigo1:
grin grin

Made available to you only because the Chinese can produce it cheaper
They can produce it cheaper because they didn't spend any money on its research

The inventor will add his research and production money to arrive at the selling price

While copy cat China will only use production money to determine its selling price

Both are OK, I don't like people disparaging the West while praising China. I see a lot of such write ups here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
bigfish3k:

They can produce it cheaper because they didn't spend any money on its research

The inventor will add his research and production money to arrive at the selling price

While copy cat China will only use production money to determine its selling price

Both are OK, I don't like people disparaging the West while praising China. I see a lot of such write ups here
They can produce it cheaper because thier production process is more efficient and thier labor cost is lower. Why do you think even products that are legit invented in the USA are then produced in China? That's the only way they can make it affordable to even Americans themselves to begin with. The West itself copied and stole alot of technology from other countries to get where it is today so they should chill with all this accusations because what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by bigfish3k: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cuteamigo1:

They can produce it cheaper because thier production process is more efficient and thier labor cost is lower. Why do you think even products that are legit invented in the USA are then produced in China? That's the only way they can make it affordable to even Americans themselves to begin with. The West itself copied and stole alot of technology from other countries to get where it is today so they should chill with all this accusations because what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
I have been hearing the West stole technology from other countries. Please name the countries. The west shares technology and intelligence amongst themselves

Just kindly name the countries the West stole from other than themselves
Is it Africa?
Is it Asia?
This is false accusations to make China stealings look good

So you mean that cost of research does not apply on the selling price?
I am not also denying the impact of the cost of labor.

My problem is that the West should not be disparaged while praising China

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2020
bigfish3k:

I have been hearing the West stole technology from other countries. Please name the countries. The west shares technology and intelligence amongst themselves

Just kindly name the countries the West stole from other than themselves
Is it Africa?
Is it Asia?
This is false accusations to make China stealings look good

So you mean that cost of research does not apply on the selling price?
I am not also denying the impact of the cost of labor.

My problem is that the West should not be disparaged while praising China
When i said the West, I was talking about America in particular and not the whole region, you should understand that without me explaining since we are talking about America and China here. American stole technology and information from countries like Britain, Russia and Germany. This long before they began to share technology between themselves as you described and also this is not just a claim because they themselves through thier TV channels like discovery, national geographic and history Channel have detailed how went about stealing from the soviet union in order to develop and improve space program and economy in general so as you can see they are guilty of what they accusing others of doing to them. As far as cost of research and development is concerned, China has been innovative too, which only comes through research and development, thier phones had many first in the industry but still it cost a fraction of what it's US counterpart cost which again boils down to efficient production process, cheap labor and proper product pricing to give them large market share while selling massive quantities of thier products. Africa as a continent needs to learn from China and depend on them more than west.
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hanks0000:

And how are they gonna do that...

US is China's biggest market, China can stop exporting Goods to the US forcing the US to stop getting cheap goods from China cos China is d only country that can supply the qty of goods that can satisfy US consumers, US owes China a lot of money, China can do sth with that, a lot of US companies own factories all over China including Apple and remember China offers the most cheapest labour and expertise than any country forcing this companies out can damage US businesses all over, China can decide to stop exporting goods to US allies including Japan and south Korea forcing this countries to see US as an enemy cos a hungry man is an angry man and so many other ways!
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Heathrow44:

US is China's biggest market, China can stop exporting Goods to the US forcing the US to stop getting cheap goods from China cos China is d only country that can supply the qty of goods that can satisfy US consumers, US owes China a lot of money, China can do sth with that, a lot of US companies own factories all over China including Apple and remember China offers the most cheapest labour and expertise than any country forcing this companies out can damage US businesses all over, China can decide to stop exporting goods to US allies including Japan and south Korea forcing this countries to see US as an enemy cos a hungry man is an angry man and so many other ways!

Total hogwash..
You only saying that form a Chinese perspective.. how about you use an American perspective and see how the tide is gonna turn against China...
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hanks0000:

Total hogwash..
You only saying that form a Chinese perspective.. how about you use an American perspective and see how the tide is gonna turn against China...

That's y I said earlier that both would suffer but US would come out victorious cos of their superior military capabilities but when it comes to economic power, China would devastate d US
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Heathrow44:

That's y I said earlier that both would suffer but US would come out victorious cos of their superior military capabilities but when it comes to economic power, China would devastate d US

Did you check who's got the upper hand in economics and scientific researchers in the world... China is only 2 cause if foreign countries companies who pay taxes to them let all the foreign countries pull out of China and watch them crumble...

US is the world...
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Hanks0000:

Did you check who's got the upper hand in economics and scientific researchers in the world... China is only 2 cause if foreign countries companies who pay taxes to them let all the foreign countries pull out of China and watch them crumble...

US is the world...

The problem u av is dat underestimate US enemies there is this report that was carried out on the vulnerabilities of the US economy, u should read it! & bye!
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Heathrow44:

The problem u av is dat underestimate US enemies there is this report that was carried out on the vulnerabilities of the US economy, u should read it! & bye!

Your lack of believe in the US is embarrassing.. don't underestimate the US.. God's own country..
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Hanks0000:

Your lack of believe in the US is embarrassing.. don't underestimate the US.. God's own country..

Don't underestimate US enemies, cos they can turn d God's own country to devil's play ground!
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Heathrow44:

Don't underestimate US enemies, cos they can turn d God's own country to devil's play ground!

Okay sir..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom / Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) / 2 Mozambique Police Trainers Impregnate 15 Female Police Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.