Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,981 members, 7,825,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) (20870 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love / Wizkid - 'Ghetto Love' (Video) / Flavour - 'Crazy Love' Video (Feat. Yemi Alade) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Rahkman: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Biodun1929:

Simi is so original. I love that girl.
she is the number 1 female artist in Nigeria now no competition

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
There is nothing wrong with the song or video.
OP your post is kinda lame. Do better with your blogging.

And your link is slow. Had to go find it on YouTube to use the better link.
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by nextstep(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
viviangist:
Watch the video below and see how she disgraced herself.

I so hate these kind of holier-than-thou comments... perhaps you'd also have hated these commercials for showing ladies in bathtubs (one is from early 80's), though I suspect you chose the word "disgraced" to entice people to click it.
Also fast forward to 4:15 in the first movie to see the classic lux commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xlcP_upamU?t=255

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObwlYvX_7K0

Nothing do you Mama-J. MILF till forever
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by phemmyfour: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Biodun1929:

I admit she took things a bit personal and unprofessional with this post, but VivianGist has been blogging for like 5 years now. There was a time it was only her posts that were hitting front page. The girl is a veteran.
And thats how far she can go, resting on NL shoulder.

When you are good at what you are doing especially after 5yrs, you wouldn't need another platform to survive

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
viviangist:
She Promised to Go Naked in Her Next Video .... Watch the video below and see how she disgraced herself.

I Don Warn these celebrities say , whenever they smoke make they no dey go interview ...

Sorry for my informal way of blogging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVMAcPw1KEM

NO WATCH BECAUSE I DEY MANAGE MY DATA BESIDES I DON GET ENOUGH DANGER FOR 2020 OF THIS NIGERIA

N
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by SILVERLINES: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Simi sing better
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by trytillmake(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
cool track, slow jam, nice video also, directors are looking at how to shoot videos inside house now, cause of lockdown
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by youngestgrad(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is quite strange for me I dislike Tiwa Savage but I really like this song.
Certified cool vibe cool
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by makydebbie(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
viviangist:
She Promised to Go Naked in Her Next Video .... Watch the video below and see how she disgraced herself.

I Don Warn these celebrities say , whenever they smoke make they no dey go interview ...

Sorry for my informal way of blogging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVMAcPw1KEM

You're a terrible journalist and her way of life is not your business.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Apologize(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lorayne:
people wey watch the video. how e dey?

La click La Vaseline
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by AdebayoHOD(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
JosephXavier:
I just wasted my data for nothing

I thought I'll see better boobs buy she just dey hide everything dey show am producers

Msheww, Tiwa e no go better for you
grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by efemena5050(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
JosephXavier:

I thought I'll see better boobs buy she just dey hide everything dey show am producers

see his head green pig.....blue film na just #150 ....
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Digitalstarlite: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
skyhighweb:
burial song, how

D chorus
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by egojeny1(f): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rahkman:
Dangerous love ... this ode still copy Beyoncé....while simi and yemi Alade have obviously pass her
Simi is pure talent with a very unique voice. Her songs give me joy.
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by ismail2006: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
I succeeded in wasting my data. Nothing to hold un to in the video. Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
JosephXavier:

which better boobs?boobs wey small small boys don finsh
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by UnusualJhay(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
This poster sef.

omo, where did she go naked abeg? ?
you see any obscene part? ?

You dey do like say na today you know Tiwa baby,

RIDE ON MAMA! !

NO1 AFRICAN BAD GYAL !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem: P-Square & Dbanj Are Paid Because Of Me / Your Favorite Old School Songs / "I Am North" - Kheengz Addresses The Popular Stereotypical Views Of The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.