Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom (25353 Views)

Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by murphyibiam15(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
francis5051:
Even dis northern kidappersbate so brainless imagine demanding 200 Million from a family d know can't provide such money..... Have been checking if I can see any northern man with high sense buh haven't seen yet even our northern leaders are not wise or smart..
Lol... I dey tell u
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by onyxo76(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Imagine demanding 200 million naira From a19-year-old female food vendor whose father is a commercial tricycle rider
Na wa for those kidnappers o
He be like say people nor get joy and conscience for this our country again
even if the msn sell everybody up to im 4th generation that money no go ever complete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by icankel: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Yet our President is working and Kd Governor is the Governor in Nigeria. Now, this is d time for our security operatives to really show us y they deserve to put on those uniforms and not chasing after innocent citizens. I pray for there urgent release
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Teejay13(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Niaja oti baje!
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by frog12: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2020
why CANT THEY just send the ARMY to wipe these kidnappers out of EXISTENCE ??

NASS pass law to BAN sexual harassment INSTEAD of focussing on KIDNAPPERS!
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Ekpekaycee: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2020
The government needs to be proactive. This war against banditry and terrorism will not be won as long as the government take loans to buy weapons while the bandits fund theirs with proceeds from kidnapping. Soon it may be hard to get loans but the kidnapping will always go on.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by LilMissRobbie(f): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2020
dimade1:
Good morning nairalanders,I need your help.Am hustle to have food on my family table but I don't meet up.0 1 734 80 404. g t b

Hunger kee you dia!
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by 1759ademola(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2020
It will reach a point in this country when all the rich men will be owner of a kidnapped hub.
God punish them.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Elineska: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2020
overall90:
Why not 1 billion.

people should know that these are not your regular criminals but jihadists imported into the country for political reasons.
They were imported in 2014 to make the country ungovernable in case Jonathan and the PDP refuse to relinquish power. The APC knows these people. It was a monster they created.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Slynation(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2020
This ones don't want to even know who is who, calling #900million as if it's 100naira....Nigeria is finished beyond repair
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by rakabuba001(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2020
tundchip2:
""Those abducted included a 19-year-old female food vendor whose family told our correspondent that the kidnappers had demanded N200 million for her release""

Haaa, where she wan get 200 Million Naira

Brother the thing just get as e be...they say make one of them bring 900Mil.. a commercial car driver fa
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Denko2721987(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kaduna-attack-kidnappers-demand-n900m-ransom.html

The heart of men has now gone to the dogs.. This what happens when u allow injustice to thrive for too long
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by cronsberg: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
If I tell people to get out of this mess of a country if they get the chance, they react as if I don't know what am doing. Just look at the nonsense happening all over this country. Do you even know 120billion naira is missing at the Niger Delta development commission? Do you know 500,000 people just became jobless in the month of June and this July? Do you Know that a bag of maize is now 15,000 naira? something that was just 3,500 naira just five years ago. Do you know that Ethiopia just completed their 6,000megawatt dam, where as our mambilla dam that is just a meager 3,000megawatt has never left the drawing board since the 1970s. You become a target as soon as you hit middle class status.
Nigeria can be safely and rightly called a failed nation.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by petrage(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
francis5051:
Even dis northern kidappersbate so brainless imagine demanding 200 Million from a family d know can't provide such money..... Have been checking if I can see any northern man with high sense buh haven't seen yet even our northern leaders are not wise or smart..
I agree with U, bulk of them are dafts....A woman told us how the idiots killed her husband and kidnapped his driver with a staff, then called her to pay ransom on the others. She told them they were very stupid that the man whom would have paid the money to them they killed and that they should do the worst., she don't care.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by horlerlekan: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
19 years old lady for God sake...No traditional people that can send thunder to those kidnappers
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
We get a stellar education but are by-passed by incompetent lazy and illiterate oafs into positions of power - these stark illiterates employ thugs to ensure their stay in power because violence is the only language they know and poverty is the only weapon they have.. when they are gone all you have left is poor, illiterates with guns... WHAT NEXT?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Roozzaay(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
lomprico:

it was never a gift!
Hope and expectations was high, more than 15 million patriots thought he was heaven sent.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by lomprico(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Roozzaay:

Hope and expectations was high, more than 15 million patriots thought he was heaven sent.

15 million zombies you mean.

I knew he was a fraud right from day 1
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by mukthar2000(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Those abducted included a 19-year-old female food vendor whose family told our correspondent that the kidnappers had demanded N200 million for her release.

chiii, don't worry girl let keep prayerful, the fools would las las collect 5k.

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Olabode971(f): 2:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Amadioha... fix this; not NPF or any tracking agency of wat so ever

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
What a failed nation. Insecurity has become our trademark...we cant make good news out of a country with bad governance, cos we live in a country built on false promises, constructed by liars, and governed by corrupt elements.

The man is an illiterate.

The stupid people that voted illiterates are the cause of this nonsense.

Yet, the shameless ones still come online to vouch support. Mannabbqgrilles..

Nigeria is sick, but a doctor cannot treat people who claim to be okay.

In America, people like Kanye West and Donald Trump who are not only talented but Super successful in their chosen businesses are the ones who vie for offices but in Nigeria, it is " either we vote for my brother or nothing ".

Meanwhile, your brother is an illiterate or a salary earner all his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary / Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo / Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.