Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom (25363 Views)

Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m / UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by bizzibodi(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Why not go & bust CBN where all d MONEY are kept.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by holywind(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2020
tricycle rider and its not even his own Didn't you hear where report said her father is tricycle owner?
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2020
So they want a Keke driver from Keke to cough out #200Million,issorit.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2020
drealzum:
Kaduna is now the capital of kidnapping.
Same kaduna we have military headquarter @Nigeria Army.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by AmazingELixir: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Where is Oby Ezekwesili and her bring back our girls group....I'm guessing they are frustrated and tired.

Leah must have birthed up to 5 children now with some uncircumcised headslammer.

These kinds of attacks will continue until the government learn how to properly police the borders and fund the country's defence appropriately.

The government of the day hasn't helped matters by pursuing a fulanisation agenda, practically all the criminal minded fulanis in the greater sahel are trooping into the country to cash out with easy access, a situation exacerbated by a dysfunctional security architecture, very poorly equipped and motivated security personnel and above all a bunch of incompetent security chiefs

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by obama30: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kaduna-attack-kidnappers-demand-n900m-ransom.html

Use 50,000. Naira to get married and have another children's, no one is going to give them 1 kobo
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by CODEIN: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Lawless country.
Oh oo, so you know this,

hope you see how two faced you now appear, if you don’t. Then how unrealistic of you to expect a forum to be orderly and lawful when the country its reflect is so corrupt and lawless ?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by robinso01(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2020
authority2006:

It's easy to blame CIC when citizens are the ones becoming criminals in hundreds and thousands in form of terrorists, kidnappers, armed robbers, Internet fraudsters, militants, vandals, ritualists, baby factories operators, drug traffickers, counterfeits producers, bandits, rapists, rustlers and so on! Nigeria can only be what her citizens make her to be, there is limit to what any president or governor can do.

And it is the government responsibility to insure security, provide security equipment for the law enforcement agency, and provide job opportunities to reduce crime rate in the country, idle hands are devil's workshop, if you have nothing to do, you are likely to do some mischief.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by holywind(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2020
papiforreal:

How can they see that that kind of money?
Didn't you hear where report said her father is tricycle owner?
Wallahi if na my from family we'll ask them to do their worst. Nonsense kidnappers
tricycle rider and its not even his own, aswear the kidnappers no get brain, the man can hardly provide #200'000 unless he has property to sell
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by izubext007: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2020
copying NIGER Delta business in a bloody way Is not acceptable.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Mozegee: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Shame on this man called buhari,if it is in a sane country,he would have been impeached since. Insecurity has become the order of the day, corruption is at it is pick. The country is so backwards, a man who is celebrating bokoharam that are Killing our men and women. Môre especially our military men who are the fore front of this war against terror. It is as if no one is at the helm of affairs.Why calling them bandit,they are fulanis. And what do you expect your president to do ,to kill one of his own,no he will not do that. Instead he will be shock .Shame on this government,shame on any one who supported this cursed of a government. God will never forgive you people.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by spinna: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2020
The chickens of the Northern oligarchs have come home to roost..and they roosted in the same north. We shouldnt say it their problem because they are our fellow humans..we must join hands to make this country better.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by ikemesit4477: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2020
robinso01:

He's done nothing about the security matter. It seems he derives joy in the insecurity going on in the country.
Thank God you know! Is not as if am supporting him, the other day he appear on national television, saying is not as if they don't know who sponsor bokoharam, but is not their duty to disclose! But rather is the duty of the DSS, but my question is! Are we not one nigerian? and DSS have not refuted the claims! We as ordinary nigerians are watching!
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by robinso01(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2020
ikemesit4477:
Thank God you know! Is not as if am supporting him, the other day he appear on national television, saying is not as if they don't know who sponsor bokoharam, but is not their duty to disclose! But rather is the duty of the DSS, but my question is! Are we not one nigerian? and DSS have not refuted the claims! We as ordinary nigerians are watching!

I'm not even talking about buratai but buhari, buratai follows order from the president.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by immantoks: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Shame on Buhari and all members of his cabinet including all the service chiefs. E no go better for all una, when una die na hell all of una dey go straight
Amen.May they their lives be full of regret,anguish and lament
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Ihatemumu: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2020
SmartProf:
What a failed nation. Insecurity has become our trademark...we cant make good news out of a country with bad governance, cos we live in a country built on false promises, constructed by liars, and governed by corrupt elements.

Hard to find an educated Nigerian, glad to find one this early!!!

Sir, you have said the truth and nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by ikemesit4477: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2020
robinso01:

I'm not even talking about buratai but buhari, buratai follows order from the president.
all of them are the same!
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by lomprico(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2020
Roozzaay:
This Administration is a Greek Gift.....

it was never a gift!
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by ITbomb(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2020
The boldness to ask for 900m means they have been collecting millions already, they just upped their game
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Yankee101: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Embers of a failed State

Echoes the beginnings of Somalia's fall

Thanks to anyone who voted buhari knowing he was a religious bigot
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Ihatemumu: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2020
Kemight15:
Nigeria don beta

What can I say to God that put me into this mess embarassed

I will say Thank you Lord.

grin

Nobody among them will die in Jesus name

They will come home safely.

Great nations are not run on hope and beliefs alone, they ACT.

Prayer alone can't solve Nigeria's challenges, until we start acting nothing will change
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by ITbomb(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2020
robinso01:

Buhari is not even aware, Buratai acts on his own and reports to the cabal

That's why he is irreplaceable, no one else can understand the game
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by robinso01(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2020
ikemesit4477:
all of them are the same!

Yeah, I know they are bird of a feather, that flocks together, including the cabal.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Nomswag: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2020
grin God know say I nor go do NYSC for North sha
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by robinso01(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2020
ITbomb:

Buhari is not even aware, Buratai acts on his own and reports to the cabal

That's why he is irreplaceable, no one else can understand the game

There's no difference between the cabal and buhari, they are just bird of a feather. I believe he's aware of what's going on.
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by uthlaw: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2020
chatinent:
What is this world turning into? Father, let your kingdom come please!
which world or your country!
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by BigBashiru: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2020
SmartProf:
What a failed nation. Insecurity has become our trademark...we cant make good news out of a country with bad governance, cos we live in a country built on false promises, constructed by liars, and governed by corrupt elements.

What a failed gender (men). Why don't we gear frequent stories of female kidnappers one men?
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by Enemyofpeace: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2020
immantoks:

Amen.May they their lives be full of regret,anguish and lament
Amen!
Re: Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kaduna-attack-kidnappers-demand-n900m-ransom.html

the abductors have demanded a collective ransom of N900 million to release the victims.

UNA GO PAY ABI UNA NO WANT CHANGE AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Ghanaians Arrested For Beating A Police Officer To A Pulp (photos) / I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect / Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.