Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters (20241 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Press Conference, Throws Up Water & Education Challenge / We Are Under Pressure To Do A Press Conference Against Dayo Israel- State Youth / Nigerian's 11-year-old Addresses UN Conference Against Corrupt Practices (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by OUTLAWwizard: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeria as a country is a theatre of comedy
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by Thelimitbreaker(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sahara Reporters are solidly doing a lot of forensic unravelling over there. Kudos to their patriotic service. Behind a good and a robust governance is an ever tenacious journalism which ultimately spurs the leaders to always watch their backs by not mis-behaving abysmally. But once the journalism of a nation has been bought in an open market, then partisan allegiance will not be far-fetched. Behind an ever die-hard journalism is the courage to conquer fear of being arrested by the bed-fellows in that nation. I strongly subscribe to an ever dynamic Journalism in my country Nigeria. We need it for the optimal development of our dear country. We have no country to run to and so we belong here

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by sematec(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
they have started again o
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by kollinz1234(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
K
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by senator2b: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
you have not proved to the people that Sahara Report is false. stop lips praising Corruption let wait and see if the Attorney General will keep to his word if Sahara news fails to retract her statement. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by gambia(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
I'm not surprised.
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by Danielfx(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Abu
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by Blackmoran(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
I don't understand this syndrome of " first to post" without having anything meaningful to say, Nairaland hen different kind of set of people, like say if you comment first dem go pay you...
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by j1mmy: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Desperate man, desperate move. People with nothing to hide do nothing and welcome any probe of their person.
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by Amotekun777: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
12inchess:
But Nigeria can never be good. The leaders are kleptomaniacs. A govt that steals from its citizens. Is that one a govt? Fu. Ck malami and f.uck magu. Fu. ck APC and f. uck pdp. F. uck Buh ari and f. uck Tinubu and f. Uck Atiku. Fuc. k them all.

You too sabi! God bless you, bro. cool
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by agboifeanyi242(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
paid mofos!
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by gambia(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
I don't understand this syndrome of " first to post" without having anything meaningful to say, Nairaland hen different kind of set of people, like say if you comment first dem go pay you...

Its childish.
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by YoungAncient1: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
A gunman should break into that venue and do the needful; Commando style
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by Cityguy: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Comedians of the Federal Republic! Can we see the basis on which their press conference was hinged? 'Fine gentleman' with 'sterling' qualities. Very ludicrous at the very least. Seven days are not years that we can't wait out. Let his sue them as he has said. We deserve to to get the root of these exposure and counter exposures. This government owes us that much esp in a country where millions scratch to barely survive. Let us know the rabbits that we can't trust our carrots with!

1 Like

Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mtncardseller:
Seems Village people don dey remember Sahara reporters

Na you and your type village people dey use to work.
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by Queenserah26(f): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Instead of holding a press conference against Sahara Reporters, simply prove that the claims are false. Haba grin
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by SlyCharlie(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
zukachris:
The guilty will always be afraid.
James Hadley Chase
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by sonofElElyon: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
he was a SAN and not "a little known lawyer". that is not to say that his wealth should not be investigated.. just setting things straight..

ikorodureporta:

source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/15/group-holds-press-conference-against-saharareporters-over-reports-exposing-corruption
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by surgical: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
holuwajobar:
Wetin I no go see for this country? Mapami Should come and prove Sahara wrong naaaa....

This country is bleeped .... AGF no clean, EFFC chair no clean, Buhari no clean, Osibanjo no clean, Tinubu no clean. Abeg who kon clean for this yeye government na

PS-- Funny enough, na Sahara reporters they gv us this news as well....
meaning dey just desceived us with some people are corrupt,we are the only saint to gain access to power meanwhile everyone one of them including the pastor is corrupt
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by Lifestone(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
holuwajobar:
Wetin I no go see for this country? Malami Should come and prove Sahara wrong naaaa....

This country is bleeped .... AGF no clean, EFFC chair no clean, Buhari no clean, Osibanjo no clean, Tinubu no clean. Abeg who kon clean for this yeye government na

He promised to go to court, let's wait and see
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by BigotMan(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
my problem with this nigerian government is that they can't do stupid things secretly without a third party knowing their every stupid moves

the military cannot even do secret ops without a media knowing their every moves

every stupid move is leaked!

incompetent lots!
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by yudee233: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
I love their defense “One of the key members of PMB administration and PMB found him worthy for reappointment “. Case closed
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by holuwajobar(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lifestone:

He promised to go to court, let's wait and see

That's good... Court will settle everything...

On the other side, I no trust our Judicial system.
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by ahiboilandgas: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by holuwajobar(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
surgical:
meaning dey just desceived us with some people are corrupt,we are the only saint to gain access to power meanwhile everyone one of them including the pastor is corrupt

Everyone has a price irrespective of your position... Just see as a whole Pastor dy shook hand inside corruption...

I no even dy call am Pastor agn sef
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by Openbusiness3: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by LaboPolitics: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lmao! grin
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by Germi9: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Malami, a little known lawyer before his appointment in 2015 by President Muhammadu Buhari, is today among the richest men in Nigeria with a source of wealth inexplicable.
this part burst my head grin
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
For Malami to have put up this stunts shows that he is deeply corrupt, and he is taking Nigerians for a ride...PROBE MALAMI NOW

1 Like

Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by KGREAT(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
senator2b:
you have not proved to the people that Sahara Report is false. stop lips praising Corruption let wait and see if the Attorney General will keep to his word if Sahara news fails to retract her statement. We are watching.
True talk. I felt seriously embarrassed by Channel news these days for deliberately closing their eyes to all these nonsense. kudos to sahara reporters.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
holuwajobar:
Wetin I no go see for this country? Malami Should come and prove Sahara wrong naaaa....

Buhari/Osinbajo no clean, na you come clean?
Re: Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters by KGREAT(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
michoim:
For Malami to have put up this stunts shows that he is deeply corrupt, and he is taking Nigerians for a ride...PROBE MALAMI NOW
PROBE MALAMI NOW!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Ott’s Victory Nullification Won’t Stand – Peter Obi’s Spokesman Yunusa / Nigeria Signs Agreement With UAE On Recovery Of Stolen Funds / Niger-Delta Militants Seize Liberian Vessel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.