Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down (41791 Views)

Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan / Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre / Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by justified007: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
naptu2:

It's a partnership between Landmark Village (the people that own the place that the centre was located), Young Presidents Association (who provided the equipment and some of the staff) and the Lagos State Government (who are the regulators). The agreement was billed to last for 3 months and it is already 3 months so it has expired.

But this is actually the time the state needs the service of the isolation center the most

2 Likes

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by oluwaseyi0: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Ayor93(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
naptu2:

It's a partnership between Landmark Village (the people that own the place that the centre was located), Young Presidents Association (who provided the equipment and some of the staff) and the Lagos State Government (who are the regulators). The agreement was billed to last for 3 months and it is already 3 months so it has expired.
But an extension should have been considered, since convik one nine is still much around, abi all na scam sef grin

1 Like

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by mamotalk: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
310 patients out of over 12000 patients in Lagos out of whom 1935 are discharged with 175 deaths.
now what's facility with which to take care of the in-patient 10601?

drama plenty 4 dis Corona.

4 Likes

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by okomile(f): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2020
We are getting there

Audio patients grin grin

1 Like

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Luckydubby7(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Is there any patient before?
Covid19 in Nigeria still remain the more u look the less u see.

2 Likes

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by obonujoker(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Lol... How much did you gain grin
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by donbachi(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2020
naptu2:

say there were patients in there,would they have thrown them out?

1 Like

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by sulasa07(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Even with all the English they did not tell us why they are shutting down.
No other reason than the SCAMdemic

1 Like

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by AmazingELixir: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What an irony....they will be shutting down when the covid_19 cases are rising astronomically in the state.

I thought when this facility was opened it was attributed to the Lagos state government.

Just like pipe borne water in Nigeria, the human perseverance soon runs dry, even Gov. Pontus himself is tired of making daily announcements of new and treated Corona virus cases.

1 Like

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Iamvalentine: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:

source: https://leadership.ng/2020/07/15/covid-19-n1-2bn-isolation-centre-shuts-down-operations-in-lagos/
am talkless Sha. Palm Oil business with me from South South to any part of the country call me. (08061382158)
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Alfarisiey: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2020
what about the patients inside?
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Iamvalentine: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:

source: https://leadership.ng/2020/07/15/covid-19-n1-2bn-isolation-centre-shuts-down-operations-in-lagos/
am talkless Sha. Palm Oil business with me from South South to any part of the country call me. (08061382158)
[
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by sylve11: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:
they must hav reaped d fruit of their labour cheesy

Lol grin cool
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Ajibel(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Kobicove:

Dem don tire, dem no dey do again grin

sulasa07:

No other reason than the SCAMdemic

Ishilove:

The centre was handed over to the Lagos State Government to be integrated into the statewide response to contain the COVID-19 pandemic. However, n July 31, the centre will end its operations in line with the agreement signed with the Lagos State Government.

1 Like

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by thaoriginator: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2020
grin
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2020
zicoraads:

I kept reading and looking out for it also. cheesy cheesy

It’s there na...they said that’s the agreement with the lagos state government...

I think the question we should be asking is... how come they are carrying covid19 mater for head and even suggesting another lockdown some days back yet they are closing isolation centre

2 Likes

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by efembaba(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=Ishilove post=91730637]Even with all the English they did not tell us why they are shutting down. [/quoteAbi ooo I tire. O terrible
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Ajibel(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2020
naptu2:

People don't read sir. Very unfortunate and it's due to the headline

1 Like

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by sylve11: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2020
naptu2:

Insightful cool

1 Like

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by sulasa07(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2020
cherishmichael:
I dont understand nigeria again! undecided
Nigeria itself is a SCAM grin
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Ekpeitut: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2020
We are joking in this country. 1.2 billion naira would build a full size hospital with state of the art equipment not a frigging isolation center jeez!. angry angry angry
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by riches4me(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2020
I thought d daily infected number is still high.
This country or Zoo, or whatever they call u.
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Kobicove(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Dem don tire, dem no dey do again grin
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by thaoriginator: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Iamvalentine:
Does palmwine cures Corona virus?? cry
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by authority2006(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Is there any patient before?
Covid19 in Nigeria still remain the more u look the less u see.

You will be perfect for a scapegoat, no apology
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Samylekey(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Na dem sabi

Make una patronize me for all your graphics design - I no dey do ako, no let me beg for food abeg.

Check my signature for my number. Be rest assured u get value for ur money.
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Ajibel(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Alfarisiey:
what about the patients inside?

donbachi:
say there were patients in there,would they have thrown them out?

The patients will be moved to other isolation centers if they haven't recovered by the time they will shut down. Lagos has over 7 dedicated isolation centers besides this one at Landmark
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:
they must hav reaped d fruit of their labour cheesy

You are a wise man

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Jodano: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2020
At the end the truth about all this scam will be revealed,Ambode in my opinion is far better than this self imposed governor which oshomole is trying so hard to repeat same in Edo state. Buhari government has the worst cabinet in history,APC with the worst governors in history.
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by backnbeta(f): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2020
So, the reason they are shutting down is 'based on agreement...' even when the pandemic is still there and there is a shortage of personnel and facilities? Okay o undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.