Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down (41802 Views)

Yomi Onasile Dies In COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Ibadan / Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre / Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Vanessa88(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2020
bluefilm:
Be like say the scam don dey taya dem? grin grin grin

Na so
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
grin N1.2 billion for 1 facility with 142 medical workers, 310 patients for 4 months. Kikikikiki, later if we say na SCAMDIC, some people go dey insult us. See, I'm not doubting the COVID-19 virus is real. I'm not saying the COVID 19 virus is fake. The Coronavirus is real but the looting going on with the virus is even realer grin if u no u no

A temporary hospital or care center fully equipped for covid19 and with feeding and paying of staffs for 3months cud gulp that amount I think tho.

1 Like

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by deepwater(f): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Even with all the English they did not tell us why they are shutting down.

Agreement na Agreement
see the reason below, go school u no gree go undecided

July 31, the centre will end its operations in line with the agreement signed with the Lagos State Government.
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by easzypeaszy(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2020
However, n July 31, the centre will end its operations in line with the AGREEMENT SIGNED with the Lagos State Government. Meaning Coro no dey be dat...if he dey why wl dey close it dwn bc of an agreement wt d numbers increasing everyday

1 Like

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Comedian2019: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2020
cherishmichael:
I dont understand nigeria again! undecided
Me I understand Nigeria. I'm no longer surprised about anything. They can make any decision at anytime .
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2020
The way they call billions in this country, e like na N2,500 dem de call.

1 Like

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2020
They tried so hard to justify the 1.2billion price tag.

Liars , looters everywhere.
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Confidens52(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2020
those that means that covid19 has vanish
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by PapaNnamdi: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Scamdemic cases are going up and u are shutting down isolation center,
And u still believe there is a virus in Nigeria infecting people in thousands

use your head and think

no functioning government will do this cos agreements can also be renewed

2 Likes

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Ishilove: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2020
martineverest:
lack of comprehension must be one of ur mental problems
And not minding your business is also one of your numerous mental problems.

2 Likes

Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Ishilove: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2020
zicoraads:

I kept reading and looking out for it also. cheesy cheesy
It seems the article was edited because the reason has now appeared in the article.
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Ishilove: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2020
deepwater:

Agreement na Agreement
see the reason below, go school u no gree go undecided

Coming from someone writing in shorthand, you are not in the position to berate anyone about not going to school.
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by martineverest(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2020
Ishilove:

And not minding your business is also one of your numerous mental problems.
but learn to read with comprehension b4 spewing thrash
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by dulux07(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2020
Ekpeitut:
We are joking in this country. 1.2 billion naira would build a full size hospital with state of the art equipment not a frigging isolation center jeez!. angry angry angry
Which hospital "with state of the art equipment" will 1.2 billion build undecidedIf it was that cheap, then u did have many of such in this country. undecided are you in the medical field? do you know how expensive medical equipments are lipsrsealed
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Ishilove: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2020
martineverest:
but learn to read with comprehension b4 spewing thrash
You are crazy. The article was edited before it got to FP. The original article did not have the reason, so next time before writing the same rubbish your anus vomits, learn to be mindful when using foul words on internet strangers.

Brain dead imbecile_. Fvck off
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Fragility6: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2020
NLReposter:
1.2 billion?

Sanwo olu cashing out
Him dey remit giv e boss Tinubu
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Slynation(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Shutting down abi... Is the pandemic over
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by martineverest(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2020
Ishilove:

You are crazy. The article was edited before it got to FP. The original article did not have the reason, so next time before writing the same rubbish your anus vomits, learn to be mindful when using foul words on internet strangers.

Brain dead imbecile_. Fvck off
mtchewwwww..... u clearly didn't read the article b4 commenting

stop giving excuses for your mistake
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Lilimax(f): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Is there any patient before?
Covid19 in Nigeria still remain the more u look the less u see.
ScamCovid-19. Everything will burst out sooner or later.
Las las we go dey okay embarassed
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by deepwater(f): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Coming from someone writing in shorthand, you are not in the position to berate anyone about not going to school.

Oya try to read in long hand and stop asking long questions.
grin
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by seangy4konji: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2020
As everybody don cash out.
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Johnsown1(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
grin N1.2 billion for 1 facility with 142 medical workers, 310 patients for 4 months. Kikikikiki, later if we say na SCAMDIC, some people go dey insult us. See, I'm not doubting the COVID-19 virus is real. I'm not saying the COVID 19 virus is fake. The Coronavirus is real but the looting going on with the virus is even realer grin if u no u no

A big joke that this country has turned into. It is not million; but heart breaking billion naira and it was constructed in how many months and run for how many months. The looting and re-looting is a goal
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by rovher: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Even with all the English they did not tell us why they are shutting down.

Modified- Nobody should quote me to write brain dead nonsense. The article has been edited and the reason for the shut down added.
I swear o, they just refuse to say reasons' ...
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by chaloskyx: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2020
o really i guess you guys are tired of the whole covid 19 playbook or script no wahala carry on
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
It was just for campaign after all, smh undecided
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Bluntemperor: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
naptu2:

It's a partnership between Landmark Village (the people that own the place that the centre was located), Young Presidents Association (who provided the equipment and some of the staff) and the Lagos State Government (who are the regulators). The agreement was billed to last for 3 months and it is already 3 months so it has expired.

But Covid-19 according to the government statistics is still high,so what happens now.This story is not adding up o?
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Ajibel(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bluntemperor:

But Covid-19 according to the government statistics is still high,so what happens now.This story is not adding up o?

There's now a change in strategy. The problem here is that many of us are unaware of government's policy on how this virus is being handled that's why we're making uninformed comments and arguments.
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by StagethemTVee: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Now that sounds more like a why even though its one I disagree with. Thank you.
Ajibel:

Initially when all these started, LASG didnt have the capacity to manage the rising cases because the required facilities weren't available. So this private body came together to temporarily establish this isolation center with the support of the government for a specified time.

Now that the capacity of LASG has been improved upon and the management of cases by LASG has also been changed in preference of treating mild cases in the community and medium to severe cases in isolation centers, there was no need to continue again given that they already have a timeframe for this temporarily setup center to last.

If the government was still not capable of managing things themselves, they would have met with this private body and make necessary arrangement for the extension of this temporary isolation center.

LASG has also realised that the virus will be with us for quite a while, so they're also making changes to their policies to reflect the new normal and that could involve closing more temporary isolation centers as time goes by
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
They finally realized, that its a scam.
Re: YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down by Investnow2017: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
naptu2:

It's a partnership between Landmark Village (the people that own the place that the centre was located), Young Presidents Association (who provided the equipment and some of the staff) and the Lagos State Government (who are the regulators). The agreement was billed to last for 3 months and it is already 3 months so it has expired.
The headline is too sensational if that is the case. Hmnhmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? / Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.