Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,838 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Feed The Sheep – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feed The Sheep – Pastor Adeboye (146 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feed The Sheep – Pastor Adeboye by ChristianFeeds: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2020
It is very sad that these days, many pastors are not after souls, but rather, what is in the possession of these souls. Jesus’ instruction is “Feed my sheep” not “Get fed off my sheep.” We should all learn from the example of Apostles Paul. He was a man who was willing to spend and be spent for the sake of the flock. Even when they didn’t seem to be reciprocating his love for them, he loved them even more. As a pastor, Head of Department, or leader in whatever capacity, you need to...

Read more on https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/07/feed-sheep-pastor-adeboye.html

(1) (Reply)

Rethinking Knowledge. / Determine To Leave This World As An Empty Vessel - Odm Publisher, Bishop Chris / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.