Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

How I Went From Zero To $300-plus In Less Than 3 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Went From Zero To $300-plus In Less Than 3 Months (280 Views)

Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning / Earn Up To $300 On Squadhelp / Full Explanation On How I Make 160k Plus In 2 Weeks Selling This NEW Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Went From Zero To $300-plus In Less Than 3 Months by RapportNaija(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2020
With current exchange rates ($1 to 400 Naira), $300 is 120,000 Naira! Imagine making an extra 100,000 Naira monthly, so that you can finally have enough funds to pay all your bills and still have some left for savings and investment.

You can achieve this by writing CVs and Cover Letters for clients right from your home at your own convenience. And the best thing about this is that you don't even need to how to write!

Up until February 2019, I was a support staff in a commercial bank, shuttling Ikorodu to Lagos Island, spending 4 hours in traffic to work and 3 hours back to my home, Mondays to Fridays. See, most times I don't even get to seat, I stand in the bus.

All these suffering for what? 50,000 Naira salary. I was sad & depressed for most of that period, couldn't even achieve much at work, 40% of my salary went to transport fares, another 40% went to my immediate bills & feeding, and the last 20% was used to service debts I incurred from the previous month. I was always borrowing to survive the month!

I had a job, but I was practically useless and wasting away. No savings, no joy, no achievement. I wanted my life back! I wanted to be happy. I wanted to be in charge of my finances. I desired more free & relaxation time. I didn't want to worry for far too long. And this happened - I was sacked! Yes, sacked!

Even though I hated my job & my financial situation, I didn't know how to feel when I got the sack letter. Where do I start? My daughter was about to celebrate her first birthday. I sank further to a deeper level of depression. I came back home and started panicking.

But I had this laptop. For the 14 months that I'd been working in the bank, I didn't touch it. So, I dusted my laptop and started applying for jobs. Morning afternoon and night, I was sending out job applications - that was rarely acknowledged. 1,2,3...10 months, no job! It was like a curse. Can I ever make it again in this life?

After getting tired of my job seeking process, I read about remote jobs, and started applying. That's how I stumbled on Fiverr, researched the top services selling on there, trained myself for CV writing and proofreading, created a solid profile & BOOM! Today, all that is history.

I now earn nothing less than $300-500 every month working as a Freelance writer & proofreader. I started blog and CV writing, proofreading & copyediting too.

In light of this pandemic, have you any idea of how many people have lost their jobs or are now receiving halved-salaries now? Are you one of them, or are you just looking to start a side online business to make extra cash?

Because I want to help other young people like me to achieve financial freedom, with my years of experience freelancing, I have created a step by step guide on how to start earning money online writing CVs and Cover Letters! In less than 1 hour, you can earn as much as $50-100 working on a 1-page CV!!! Legitimately!

I am not here to tell you how to trade in stocks or engage in forex, I'm here to teach you to exchange your time and effort for cool $$$s!
Have you made a resolve to MAKE MONEY ONLINE writing as a Freelancer? I hope you said yes, because I want you to be finally free from being broke.

For just 1,000 Naira;

1. If the guide is followed judiciously, you could resign from your day job and turn this into a full-time job, earning cool dollars every month within 90 days
2. You'll learn a superb secret in the freelancing world of how to acquire and retain high-paying clients
3. You'll find access to top-notch CV Writing trainings that will set you up as a professional in less than 24 hours
4. You'll learn Three Master Secrets To Writing Powerful CVs
5. You'll learn how and where to find local & international clients that will pay you top dollars
6. You'll never lack extra cash every month

And much more...

In addition, there's a BONUS eBook on Article Writing & Marketing for the Web if you get this eBook today! There are also two additional eBooks that would teach you all you need to know about the Top 2 Freelance Platforms; Fiverr & Upwork written by Industry Experts.

You can come back here next week and find that this eBook has returned to its original selling price of 5,000 Naira with no bonus! So, take advantage of the 80% discount and own your life today!

You can buy the guide here: https://paystack.com/buy/cv-writing-business-ebook

Hurry now to get this eBook. When you buy this eBook, you will get my WhatsApp number where you are free to ask me any questions!

(1) (Reply)

Chymall Has Come And Stay ,earned Every Ten Day From Home / How to get Money for starting a business without Loan / Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program For 40,000 Msmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.