Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Are You A Reader Of Romances? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Reader Of Romances? (583 Views)

My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? / How To Date A Married Man & Not Ruin His Home! Read Response From A Reader / A Reader Needs Your Advice - His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him Cos He Likes Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Reader Of Romances? by nurabela: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2011
By romances I mean stories about love affair.
Re: Are You A Reader Of Romances? by Coolabbie: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2011
Nah, i find dem boring angry
Re: Are You A Reader Of Romances? by freecocoa(f): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2011
I read them a whole lot,i find them entertaining.
Re: Are You A Reader Of Romances? by xxcarolxx(f): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2011
No find them so boring, give me patricia cornwell, john connolly, and michael connolly any day,
Re: Are You A Reader Of Romances? by iice(f): 4:06am On Feb 05, 2011
^I find Patricia Cornwell boring.  You should try Jonathan Kellerman, he and Patricia have similar characters. 

@Topic
Yes, especially when it involves a pair of one human and another being. 
Means i may one day have my alien/supernatural being grin tongue grin
Re: Are You A Reader Of Romances? by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 05, 2011
occasionally i do have a need for light fiction.

mostly historical romances every so often though i'm open to good writing of any genre.
Re: Are You A Reader Of Romances? by Africanqueen2(f): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2011
They're fun to read. . . Why?

(1) (Reply)

The Daughter-in-law Rules / I Want To Start Dating Again / Diff B\w A Player And A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.