Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Women Want In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want In A Relationship (201 Views)

What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want / See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Women Want In A Relationship by ValourDigest(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Hey there! Today, I'll be taking you through a journey. The whole purpose of it is to help you discover what women want in a relationship straight from a woman's mouth. Yes, you read that right. We’ll be doing things in a slightly more exciting way than you're used to.

To confirm your suspicions, I'm a female, and I'm the blogger for VirtueDigest.com. If you've never heard of it, it's the sister blog of the one you're reading now. Your beloved writer and I did a swap to enable us to share insights with you. He also wrote on what men want in a relationship. You should definitely check that out by clicking here. I know this is new but, don't worry, I'm sure you'll love it! That being said, let's move on.

Very often, I hear men talking about how women are complicated, over-demanding, and can make a relationship frustrating. In response to that, I'd say it's actually not that difficult. Women really just want you to be yourself with confidence. Additionally, women don’t want you to control them. Instead, they want you to complement them. Confused? Don't be!

What do women really want in a relationship?

Truthfully,  women want a lot of things in relationships. However, these cover the basic things that'll keep the relationship alive.

Women want to feel safe in their relationships. You can make this happen by caring for her, keeping to your promises, and treating her well. Alongside that, women want you to stand up for them when they are down emotionally.

READ MORE: https://valourdigest.com/what-women-want-in-a-relationship/
Re: What Women Want In A Relationship by Hezzyluv: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2020
Let me not say all women. But 90% of today's women, all they need from men is money, money.., money.

(1) (Reply)

World Food Trade Expo(wfte) / Love Meant To Be / Get In Here If Only U Can Stake High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.