Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City (56321 Views)

Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri Update (Photos ) / Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by somalianprince: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yes Obi did acquire even the land where the project is being built right now way back in 2009. Anambra has 2% igala population, Anambrans are proud of them because we are all Anambrans..

vicenzo:

Okay.
Good. I never knew it was Obi brain child.
It's well. At least it's not in an Igala speaking community. Maka adi amama O gwalu O.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by dafuturis(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Obiano and substandard projects are like twins

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by dozymars(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
Anambra don't deserve an airport.. There is an airport in asaba and another in Enugu... Anambra is a small state that is been washed off by erosion.. They should concentrate on that and forget about this airport that will add nothing to them undecided

I can sense your frustration. Sorry man
Anambarians are big thinkers, and we think ahead.

Airport is only the beginning. Sit, watch and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by IDENNAA(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
somalianprince:
Yes Obi did acquire even the land where the project is being built right now way back in 2009. Anambra has 2% igala population, Anambrans are proud of them because we are all Anambrans..

I love your last sentence. We cant be crying for discrimination while oppressing others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chinobastardaw:

Welcome back from long ban nna.. I hope you will behave better this time around after your long ban grin cheesy

Ban??
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by Chinobastardaw: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
dozymars:

I can sense your frustration. Sorry man
Anambarians are big thinkers, and we think ahead.

Airport is only the beginning. Sit, watch and stop complaining.
Anambra should tackle their poverty and their erosion ravaged shithole village first.. They should also tackle the problems of fathers sexually abusing their daughters first cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by Chinobastardaw: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
somalianprince:

Definitely we know you're all cursed worthless igala people.. When igbos talk then u igalas should bow and prostrate to us.. We are not igbos for nothing
Abia---igbo
Ebonyi - - - Igbo
Imo-----------Igbo
Enugu--------Igbo and

Anambra - - - - igala cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chinobastardaw:

Definitely we know you're all cursed worthless igala people.. When igbos talk then u igalas should bow and prostrate to us.. We are not igbos for nothing
Abia---igbo
Ebonyi - - - Igbo
Imo-----------Igbo
Enugu--------Igbo and

Anambra - - - - igala cheesy cheesy

If it is Igala, that is good and do be it.

We like the Igala state that way.

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by winterfell007(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
somalianprince:
Firstly you are not from Anambra. Secondly, since there are airports in Owerri and Enugu, once the one in Anambra is completed, we may push for the ones in Owerri and Enugu to be converted to warehouses, so that all the states in the region would use the one in Anambra, since those states are near to each. Thirdly Anambra has the best roads networks, at least in the SE. Finally, Anambra international airport will be Nigeria's busiest airport after Lagos, Abuja and maybe PH.

I'm a bona-fide member of Anambra State, just because I didn't type what you wanted to hear doesn't make me any less of an anambrain. What I typed is the honest truth. This is a complete waster of scarce resources, we need to keep improving our urban-rural road networks despite the fact we have a considerable road network. Stop allowing your sentiments to becloud your judgment.
For the record, my hometown is Adazi Nnukwu in Anambra state.
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by somalianprince: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Those states with airport doesn't have better road networks than Anambra. So look for another lie because Anambra international airport project is ongoing.

winterfell007:

I'm a bona-fide member of Anambra State, just because I didn't type what you wanted to hear doesn't make me any less of an anambrain. What I typed is the honest truth. This is a complete waster of scarce resources, we need to keep improving our urban-rural road networks despite the fact we have a considerable road network. Stop allowing your sentiments to becloud your judgment.
For the record, my hometown is Adazi Nnukwu in Anambra state.
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by winterfell007(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
How are you sure this guy is even Igbo, because Igbos are not stupid, don't engage people in faceless forum, anybody can choose any name here just to cause divisions against brothers, please stop engaging people here.

Guy don't be silly. Not because I don't agree with the project doesn't make me any less of an Anambran
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by Kingbuhari(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Theevilone:

Even imbeciles want to contribute pls u know nothing about anambra nor development , umueri is or the omobara side is the best place for the airport considering space and accessibility to other towns in the state.
ewu is it space or economic advantage of it, we go chop space How many people from umuneri and Agulueri can afford air ticket Onitsha and Nnewi is economic hub of Anambra , if you don't consider those two area, that means u are leader with poor vision
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by winterfell007(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
somalianprince:
Those states with airport doesn't have better road networks than Anambra. So look for another lie because Anambra international airport project is ongoing.

It won't make it any viable. Trust me on that!! Even Akwa-ibom with all their resources are yet to complete and have their airstrip accredited, what makes you think we can complete that project and get it accredited??
Complete waste of scarce resources in this pandemic era

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by somalianprince: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please stop quoting me and yapping rubbish. Anambra international airport shall be completed soon and shall be the most viable airports in Nigeria after Lagos, Abuja and maybe PH. So pandemic is now a reason not to carry out capital projects. Please stop quoting me with your negative energy.

[s]
winterfell007:

It won't make it any viable. Trust me on that!! Even Akwa-ibom with all their resources are yet to complete and have their airstrip accredited, what makes you think we can complete that project and get it accredited??
Complete waste of scarce resources in this pandemic era
[/s]
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by somalianprince: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Stop being a nuisance. You obviously don't know the distance between umueri or Aguleri or Onitsha or where they are located in Anambra. Please focus on your Buhari tantrums because it is obvious you are using Buhari's brain.

Kingbuhari:
ewu is it space or economic advantage of it, we go chop space How many people from umuneri and Agulueri can afford air ticket Onitsha and Nnewi is economic hub of Anambra , if you don't consider those two area, that means u are leader with poor vision
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by somalianprince: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Most of them don't even know the location of Umueri. It is very clear that they are not even from Anambra lol

Theevilone:

Even imbeciles want to contribute pls u know nothing about anambra nor development , umueri is or the omobara side is the best place for the airport considering space and accessibility to other towns in the state.
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by somalianprince: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
How are you sure this guy is even Igbo, because Igbos are not stupid, don't engage people in faceless forum, anybody can choose any name here just to cause divisions against brothers, please stop engaging people here.

I thought as much
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by Kingbuhari(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
somalianprince:
Stop being a nuisance. You obviously don't know the distance between umueri or Aguleri or Onitsha or where they are located in Anambra. Please focus on your Buhari tantrums because it is obvious you are using Buhari's brain.

can you afford air ticket or any of ur umunna can afford one Why in that thick evil forest
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by somalianprince: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lol no wonder Buhari is your hero. Illiterate that doesn't know anything. Abeg go and play with sand cheesy

Kingbuhari:
can you afford air ticket or any of ur umunna can afford one Why in that thick evil forest
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by Chinobastardaw: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
KasyogenyiBASTA:
Cu

Anambra is cursed worthless igala people and no where close to being igbo.. The real igbos are Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and Enugu

Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala Town and you confirmed it too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by Jonathan39: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
If obiano finish this project, I will give you 20k. How much will you give me if he don't finish it
lagdmark:

Within 3 to 6 months, the Coronavirus delayed the earlier completion. It for smaller aircrafts only
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by Jonathan39: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Obiano can not finish that airport. For your information I am from anambra state
proeast:

Not just that, another governor may even abandon it and it will become a white elephant project. He must do everything possible to complete it before living office.

He didn't build it in Awka or Onitsha but in his village as I heard, so another governor may abandon it for that reason if he fails to complete it before leaving office and that will be a disaster.
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by Jonathan39: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oga stop decieving yourself, obiano can not complete that airport
somalianprince:
what's this imo clown yapping about? you think Anambra is Imo where everything is jam packed in Owerri?

Anambra airport site was mapped by the previous administration in the state before Obiano came and started implementation.

Anambra is building a central airport that will serve our major cities of Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and all other parts of the state, and not an airport that will serve just the state capital.

Again, the airport project shall be completed before Obiano leaves office. so don't bother about us, bother more about your useless Imo state.

most of you don't know anything about the project but are always quick to argue. is umueri Obiano's community? no.

Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by somalianprince: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jonathan39:
Oga stop decieving yourself, obiano can not complete that airport

He will finish it, now go and sit at the back seat.
Re: Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City by Chinobastardaw: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
KasyogenyiBASTA:
[s][/s]

I am not even igbo.
Fixed, we know you're a cursed worthless bastarrd igala boy from Anambra grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Like I said anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Tips About Living In Uk / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. / See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.