Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? (2258 Views)

What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
It is impossible to live the Christian life without the Holy Spirit.
Hence Jesus promised his disciples the Holy Spirit.

Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Galatians 5:18
But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Galatians 5:25
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

when you are bornagain, you have a new life, a new nature Christ is born in you, you literally have eternal life ( God's type of life) but you have enemies who challenge your position which are,
1. Mr flesh

2. the devil.

as long as we are in this world we are in battle with those two foes, therefore if you are to overcome these enemies you need to walk in the Spirit. in other to walk in the Spirit, you have to be Spiritually minded.

you have to walk in the reality of what Christ has done on the cross not a defeated life.
walking in the Spirit is all about knowing your position in Christ and acting in line with that position.

for example as a bornagain, the Bible says you cannot sin what does this mean? it mean as a bornagain you are not a sinner( fornicator, liar, dishonest man etc), when you begin to live in this reality then you are walking in the Spirit.

stop living under condemnation! that is what the devil wants!
I remember when I first learnt how to ride bicycle, I was so afraid of falling that I tried to balance myself but I realized the secret of riding a bicycle is to keep riding and the law of dynamics will balance things out.

OK Let's consider another example, when Jesus walked on water. Peter saw him and ask Jesus to command him to come Jesus told him come, he began to walk on water, his attention was on Jesus, guess what happened, a wind came.
who sent the wind? ans: satan
what happened?ans: he lost focus on Jesus and fear came (Mr flesh)
the result ? he began to sink (condemnation)

Jesus immediately stretched forth his hands and caught peter. This is a great encouragement knowing that nothing can take us from his hands.

the Christian life is like riding a bicycle, when you stop walking in the spirit then you start falling!
how do one stop walking in the Spirit? answer
1.when you stop focusing on Jesus and instead focus on correcting your imperfections by yourself instead of God doing it for you, you are gone.

John 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

2. when you start believing the lie that without correcting your past action or yourself God cannot forgive you. pure lie
God forgive you freely in Christ.

Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

1 John 2:12
I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

some people do preach that without doing restitution God cannot forgive sins, that is not correct.
if one confesses his/her sins he will forgive him without ever remembering it.

3. when you are unaware of your spiritual position in Christ you will live like a sinner. Remember the prodigal Son, he lived like a slaved not that he stopped being a Son of his father but he forgot whom he was because of his rebellion ( he thought he could be independent from his father) and but when he remembered who he was he then knew his foolishness and decided to go back home ( true repentance).

when you are unaware of your spiritual nature, the enemy will deal with you.

as you grow in grace, the nature of Christ in you will be stronger and the knowledge of your spiritual position also increase.

Ephesians 2:21
In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Ephesians 4:15
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

1 Peter 2:2
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

2 Peter 3:18
But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

1 John 2:13
I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

finally, to walk in the Spirit means to walk in the reality of the new life you have in christ, you also grow in this knowledge by knowing more about God and his plan for you.

1 John 2:14
I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

I pray for any believer who is facing challenges in his life that he receive freedom and begin to enjoy his Christian walk in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by donbachi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
it means total obedience to the ten commandments
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by jiggaz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
solite3:

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

when you are bornagain, you have a new life, a new nature Christ is born in you, you literally have eternal life ( God's type of life) but you have enemies who challenge your position which are,
1. Mr flesh

2. the devil.

as long as we are in this world we are in battle with those two foes, therefore if you are to overcome these enemies you need to walk in the Spirit. in other to walk in the Spirit, you have to be Spiritually minded.

you have to walk in the reality of what Christ has done on the cross not a defeated life.
walking in the Spirit is all about knowing your position in Christ and acting in line with that position.

for example as a bornagain, the Bible says you cannot sin what does this mean? it mean as a bornagain you are not a sinner( fornicator, liar, dishonest man etc), when you begin to live in this reality then you are walking in the Spirit.

I remember when I first learnt how to ride bicycle, I was so afraid of falling that I tried to balance myself but I realized the secret of riding a bicycle is to keep riding and the law of dynamics will balance things out.

OK Let's consider another example, when Jesus walked on water. Peter saw him and ask Jesus to command him to come Jesus told him come, he began to walk on water, his attention was on Jesus, guess what happened, a wind came.

Jesus immediately stretched forth his hands and caught peter. This is a great encouragement knowing that nothing can take us from his hands.

the Christian life is like riding a bicycle, when you stop walking in the spirit then you start falling!
1.when you stop focusing on Jesus and instead focus on correcting your imperfections by yourself instead of God doing it for you, you are gone.

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

2. when you start believing the lie that without correcting your past action or yourself God cannot forgive you. pure lie

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

some people do preach that without doing restitution God cannot forgive sins, that is not correct.

3. when you are unaware of your spiritual position in Christ you will live like a sinner. Remember the prodigal Son, he lived like a slaved not that he stopped being a Son of his father but he forgot whom he was because of his rebellion ( he thought he could be independent from his father) and but when he remembered who he was he then knew his foolishness and decided to go back home ( true repentance).

as you grow in grace, the nature of Christ in you will be stronger and the knowledge of your spiritual position also increase.

In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

finally, to walk in the Spirit means to walk in the reality of the new life you have in christ, you also grow in this knowledge by knowing more about God and his plan for you.

I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

I pray for any believer who is facing challenges in his life that he receive freedom and begin to enjoy his Christian walk in Jesus name.
Beautiful message...

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by marttol: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
To walk in the spirit... Christ will take control of your life completely... Your thoughts and imaginations are not on earthly... You have like an ancient mind (it is the mind also in Christ Jesus) your heart rejoice constantly in the Lord... Your mind is oblivious to your surroundings and circumstances... This is the time you are worshiping in truth and in spirit... When you pray during this period, you get a result as the Lord wishes... Not just moral uprightness, it goes beyond moral uprightness... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by marttol: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
donbachi:
it means total obedience to the ten commandments
more than that
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
jiggaz:
Beautiful message...
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by ichuka(m): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
It meant to be crucified..Gal2:20
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by shugasdiary1(f): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2018
solite3:

1. Mr flesh

2. the devil.

Wonderful one, Solite
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by johnw47: 12:56am On Aug 22, 2018
the ultimate of being born again is when believers are turned from mortal to immortal,
that is when believers fully don't sin anymore:
Joh_3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh_3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
1Pe_1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

as for now while born again but still flesh
God looks on the faithful as righteous
He doesn't look on their sins or hold their sins against them
that doesn't mean the faithful no longer sin,
the faithful are no longer slaves to sin and only occasionally stumble

when christians sin we still confess our sins to God
and He is righteous to forgive us

is jig truly a christian? if so then just look at jig's puffed up attitude
and foul language, and then tell everyone again that christians don't sin

christians resist sin, resist temptation, not perfectly
we are still flesh

jiggaz:
You are a p.s.ycho... I can see that your white brain is leaking.... You must be s.t.upid to continue this your attack.... I am way out of your league white t.r.ash.. This is my last warning to you. Go find your mates.

Lemme ask you, what are you doing on a Nigerian forum? You are an idio.t for abusing me. You picked the wrong person, mannerless p.ig!!

^^^ apparently according to some a puffed up attitude and foul language is not sin

you preach a false gospel
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by johnw47: 2:40am On Aug 22, 2018
christians don't wilfully sin:
Heb_10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

again, christians are to sin not, but if any man sin we have the consilation of Christ who has paid our price for sin:
1Jn 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
1Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

christians still sin and it grieves them, but Jesus consoles us

christians don't wilfully sin but jig's puffed up attitude and foul language was wilful, go figure oh you people pleasers

Mat_7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by johnw47: 3:34am On Aug 22, 2018
regarding some of the pentacostal type churches:

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2018
shugasdiary1:

Wonderful one, Solite
thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2018
johnw47:
the ultimate of being born again is when believers are turned from mortal to immortal,
that is when believers fully don't sin anymore:
Joh_3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh_3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
1Pe_1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

as for now while born again but still flesh
He doesn't look on their sins or hold their sins against them
that doesn't mean the faithful no longer sin,
the faithful are no longer slaves to sin and only occasionally stumble

when christians sin we still confess our sins to God
and He is righteous to forgive us

is jig truly a christian? if so then just look at jig's puffed up attitude
and foul language, and then tell everyone again that christians don't sin

christians resist sin, resist temptation, not perfectly
we are still flesh

^^^ apparently according to some a puffed up attitude and foul language is not sin

you preach a false gospel
hello John, I m sorry the way jig spoke to you, we believers ought ought to be mindful of being puffed up by the flesh, we ought to correct in love not in anger.
But you were wrong in the way you kept on attacking bloodofthelamb and jig.
again, if you accuse jig of preaching the wrong gospel please kindly state his wrong gospel so at least others can learn.

to be born again is not a processs, it is a one time event that does not repeat itself, but spiritual growth and transformation is a process that never stops until the believer sees christ.
@bold, that is wrong, when a man is born again he is free from sin. Righteousness is gift not a reward for excellence or faithfulness.
As many who believes on the Lord Jesus for their sin to be forgiven and to be saved, God forgives and justify( declare them righteous) irrespective of their sinful state.
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2018
solite3:

Focusing on Christ Jesus is the key to a triumphant life. We see it in the life of Peter. The moment Peter looked away from Jesus to the fearsome wind he began to sink.

Same thing with us today. The moment our vision shift from Christ our righteousness, we will also begin to sink into the pool of sin(pride, fornication, adultery, anger bitterness, hate) and death.

Looking steadfastly unto Jesus Christ is how to live this life gloriously
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Solite thanks for the edifying write up. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you brother.
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by tos4u(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2018
To walk in the spirit simply means to Obey all God's commandment. BEST ANSWERS YOU CAN EVER GET
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by johnw47: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2018
solite3:
hello John, I m sorry the way jig spoke to you, we believers ought ought to be mindful of being puffed up by the flesh, we ought to correct in love not in anger.
But you were wrong in the way you kept on attacking bloodofthelamb and jig

what i said to bloodof and jig is true, it matters not that you think it wrong

solite3: again, if you accuse jig of preaching the wrong gospel please kindly state his wrong gospel so at least others can learn.

the wrong gospel i spoke of is you and bloodof saying believers no longer sin, i said my peice on it
in the post you are replying to

solite3: to be born again is not a processs, it is a one time event that does not repeat itself, but spiritual growth and transformation is a process that never stops until the believer sees christ.

who talked about "a process"? being born again while flesh is referring to being saved, having a change in heart and gaining a personal relationship with Jesus Christ etc
believers are fully born again when changed from mortal to immortal, that's when believers stop sinning, that's when we see Christ as He is, because then we are fully like Him, that's when we are born of Spirit,
perishable to imperishable

solite3: @bold, that is wrong, when a man is born again he is free from sin. Righteousness is gift not a reward for excellence or faithfulness.

once again, did someone say "Righteousness is a reward for excellence or faithfulness"
and if you are going to say something is wrong then at least give scriptures to prove it and not just anything out of your head

solite3: As many who believes on the Lord Jesus for their sin to be forgiven and to be saved, God forgives and justify( declare them righteous) irrespective of their sinful state.

and what has that to do with christians no longer sinning?
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Solite thanks for the edifying write up. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you brother.
God bless you brother.
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
johnw47:

what i said to bloodof and jig is true, it matters not that you think it wrong
what did you say concerning them?

the wrong gospel i spoke of is you and bloodof saying believers no longer sin, i said my peice on it
in the post you are replying to
did you read jig's comment and my comment, where did we make such a claim?

who talked about "a process"? being born again while flesh is referring to being saved, having a change in heart and gaining a personal relationship with Jesus Christ etc
believers are fully born again when changed from mortal to immortal, that's when believers stop sinning, that's when we see Christ as He is, because then we are fully like Him, that's when we are born of Spirit,
perishable to imperishable
at bold what do you mean by a believer will be fully born again?

once again, did someone say "Righteousness is a reward for excellence or faithfulness"
and if you are going to say something is wrong then at least give scriptures to prove it and not just anything out of your head
you said only the faithful are righteous in God's eyes? the bible speak contrary

Romans 4:6
Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

and what has that to do with christians no longer sinning?
christians cannot sin in the sense of continuously living in sin,
I never said a Christian cannot sin.
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by johnw47: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2018
solite3:
what did you say concerning them?

duh sol, read the posts

solite3: did you read jig's comment and my comment, where did we make such a claim?

i said you and bloodof, can you comprehend anything,
your false claim is at the bottom of this post

solite3: at bold what do you mean by a believer will be fully born again?

i said what it means, but you can't see it

solite3: you said only the faithful are righteous in God's eyes? the bible speak contrary

Romans 4:6
Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

i said God looks on the faithful as righteous

johnw47:

you false teachers cannot help but lie, that's why you are false teachers

solite3: christians cannot sin in the sense of continuously living in sin,
I never said a Christian cannot sin.

if you can sin, it can't be said you are not a sinner, you lie and contradict yourself again sol

solite3:

Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
thank you Lord Jesus, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, his life flows in me. I will never die but live forever Amen.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by peterobosa: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Paul Adefarasin to host Creflo Dollar & more for the Spirit Life Conference

In this world where almost everyone is working hard to achieve an end, you need something extra to distinguish you. Going through the annals of time and history, people who have done the impossible – stopped the mouth of lions, conquered kingdoms and carried out exploits have been endued with Grace from God.

Grace is that divine lift that gives you the edge, the advantage and the empowerment to do more than your natural capacity and proficiency can.

But there is an even greater dimension; what then is that next level? Surely it is Greater Grace.

This September join Pastor Creflo Dollar, Bishop Mike Okonkwo, Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, Pastor Ransom Bello and Conference Host, Paul Adefarasin at The Rock Cathedral, Lekki for the Spirit Life Conference 2018 as they minister and share on the theme “Greater Grace”

Music ministration will be by Donnie McClurkin, Vicki Yohe and the Lagos Metropolitan Gospel Choir (LMGC).

The Conference which begins on Wednesday, September 5th 2018 will hold from 5 pm – 8 pm weekly (till Friday the 7th) and then continue on Saturday 8th September 2018 by 10 am. The Spirit Life Conference will conclude with a Super Celebration Service at 8 am on Sunday, September 9th 2018.

Grace sets you apart; Great Grace sets you ahead.
See you there.

--

About Pastor Paul Adefarasin:

From his mother’s living room in Lagos, Paul Adefarasin established House On The Rock Church in 1994 with just a few attendees. Proof of his calling is that the living room church has blossomed into a Ministry that has over 50 daughter churches in Africa and Europe. A well-known mentee of Bishop T.D. Jakes, Pastor Paul has been fervent in his message of hope to the world and especially the African continent where he resides. He is also the Founder and President of the Rock Foundation; a charity based Organization committed to social reformation, education, provision of healthcare and relief work for ex-convicts, drug addicts, and the downtrodden and disadvantaged in Nigeria and West Africa.

Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s capacity to teach, speak and preach from a personal and theological platform has strengthened and encouraged people all over the world. The Ministry promotes reconciliation, redemption and reformation cutting across denominational and social divides. He has a burning passion for seeing the rehabilitation of his generation, his nation and his continent.

Pastor Paul has been happily married to pastor Ifeanyi since 1995.

Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by jiggaz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
solite3:
thank you Lord Jesus, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, his life flows in me. I will never die but live forever Amen.
Amen!!
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
yes Lord
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
shugasdiary1:

Wonderful one, Solite
God bless you sister
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Amen
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by MuttleyLaff: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
solite3:

1. Mr flesh

2. the devil.

"What is it then?
I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also:
I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also
"
- 1 Corinthians 14:15

"Pray in the Spirit at all times, with every kind of prayer and petition.
To this end, stay alert with all perseverance in your prayers for all the saints."

- Ephesians 6:18

solite3, just like those before me I congratulate you about the thread's original post.

The theme was about "What does it mean Walk in the Spirit". Right?
Whilst on subject of the Spirit, I want you to consider, in addition to the original post, what "Pray with/pray in the Spirit" means

What, solite3, does "Pray with &/or pray in the Spirit" mean?

Take, like what, some have taken "pray with &/or pray in the Spirit" to be and/or means.
Is
"pray with &/or pray in the Spirit" an expression, that means, talk and/or pray in tongue(s)?
Re: What Does It Mean To Walk In The Spirit? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
praying with the Spirit means praying as the spirit leads but then we also pray with the understanding, meaning praying with the interest of those around you in terms of their understanding.
personally I can pray for hours non stop but you may not understand my prayers.
prayers are not necessarily uttered words or understandable words but what matters is that the inner man is connected and communicating.

praying in the spirit is praying with the awareness of God's presence.
this is just a summary

What is it then?
I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also:
I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also "
- 1 Corinthians 14:15
"Pray in the Spirit at all times, with every kind of prayer and petition.
To this end, stay alert with all perseverance in your prayers for all the saints."
- Ephesians 6:18
solite3, just like those before me I congratulate you about the thread's original post.
The theme was about " What does it mean Walk in the Spirit ". Right?
Whilst on subject of the Spirit, I want you to consider, in addition to the original post, what " Pray with/pray in the Spirit " means
What, solite3, does " Pray with &/or pray in the Spirit "
mean ?
Take, like what, some have taken " pray with &/or pray in the Spirit " to be and/or means.
Is " pray with &/or pray in the Spirit " an expression, that means , talk and/or pray in tongue(s)?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah / Pastors At Garages/Motor Parks / Temptation In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.