Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) (1711 Views)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Russian influencer, 35, marries her 20-year-old stepson who she raised from the age of 7 and reveals they are expecting a baby after she divorced his father

A Russian social media influencer who is pregnant for her 20-year-old stepson has married him after divorcing his father.

Marina Balmasheva, 35, from the western Russian region of Krasnodar Krai, lived with her husband Alexey, 45, from 2007 for over 10 years before they got divorced.

This week she shared video as she married her ex-husband's son Vladimir Shavyrin who she raised from the age of 7, and revealed they are expecting their first child, a baby boy.

Marina also posted a picture of the couple on their wedding, writing: 'We drove to the registry office, I didn't even have a hairbrush with me. The rings were in the car. There was a good mood and a little embarrassment.

'After the registry office, we dressed in typical wedding attire and enjoyed a nice reception at a local restaurant with several guests.

We are expecting a baby and we now want to move to a bigger city.'

She also revealed that they weren't on speaking terms with her ex-husband, writing: 'I think he does not like what we have done.'

Marina first made headlines when she shared a picture in May of herself at 22 with Vladimir when he was seven, alongside a snap of them together now.

According to reports, the influencer is very much in love with Vladimir, and the couple are helping to raise three of his five siblings. She reportedly adopted her ex-husband's five children when they were together, but the youngest one, who has Down syndrome, lives with the father.

Watch The Video Here ⤵⤵⤵
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/07/meet-marina-balmasheva-35-who-divorced.html?m=1

Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by Amb1045(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
disgusting. abomination
this gender that put Adam into trouble can never stop with their characters. Guys be watchful. I mean no harm
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by GudluckIBB(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wahala EveryWhere grin
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by izuch(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ewwwwwww
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by mrjaydee(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by thorpido(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Moral bankruptcy.
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by countryfive: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wonders shall never end
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by ideabuilder: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bad son eating his father's meat. It's a family affairs. No my concern
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by mrsirval: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
only oyibo can do this
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by AlphaStorm: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
E b things.

Abeg make una check my siggy
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by jagaban002(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nah woman bring wahala come thos world
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by falcon01: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
he married his mother and will give birth to his Brother while he's wife and mother will give birth to her son and grandson. now to the son hes father is his brother and his grandfather is his step father.
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2020
jagaban002:
Nah woman bring wahala come thos world

100%
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is d beginning of the end
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by Slawormir: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Your Ex husband
Now in-law
And also grandfather to your child

You see why i keep on smoking weed...

Let me go light up the other tie
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by DeCardinal2020: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sodomy part 2
Re: Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
U see y I get squeaky when I see all this women carrying young male children and raising them and u ask them they say they felt sympathy for d poor child and took him in, I knw DAT most times they turn them to their Bleep boys! Women tufiakwa!

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Date And Marry Men / Another Sextape Of Lautech Lecturer With 300L Female Student Leaks (watch Here) / Sex With My Ex's Best Friend By Mr Juicy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.